11

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this chapter will be a little bit of a background preview for the family members and a semi-plot twist  at the end. sorry for it being very short but i need to pick up the speed in order for the story to flow....yeah i'm a lousy writer sue me -__-;.

well enjoy the chapter!!!!

 

 

 

 

 

SUHO

 

 

 

For the next few weeks everything went smoothly. The pups started to become aware of their surroundings and were starting to explore around the humans backyard,which was just an open field and a wooded backdrop.

Dane once told me that it used to be a farm house back when the previous owner was a child. He told me a few things about the humans and their background but not everything. He went on to the basic "how we ended up here" since he was born and raised in America along with his masters. To make things short, Vida is married to a business man who runs a modeling company. They met each other through one of his ads and feel in love. Every once and awhile  he would take her to Busan and just have some alone time together. Sadly, they were having difficulties so they were taking a "break". So she decided to have a "family vacation" with her siblings.

Then there the rest of the humans, Moe and Ester. Dane and Hank both agree about one to describe Ester: Crazy!!! She wasn't bad, its just that she always hyper active child, which is normal for a pre-teen. Even if she was adopted into the family, she still acted like her brother more than her sister.

Hank then  told me some things about Moe, saying that he had a deep secret that noone knew. Not even Wae the cat, who loved to ease drop on them all the time, so the young man was a mystery. One thing i like about him though is that he is very king to me and my pups. Dane said that Moe loves wildlife, and that he only hunts animals when nessesary.

END OF SUHO'S POV

 

S: so that's it?

H: yep!/D: that's all we can say....we're just animals Suho.

S:True... -sigh- i just wish i known more about them.

the wolf and two mutts where outside close to the house where they could see Ester and the pups playing in the open field. 

 

H: well...maybe if you change into a hu-main then...

D: Quiet pup! it's Suho's choice if he is ready to reveal himself to a HUMAN or not.

H: okay, what i want to know is how come you keep calling her a him? clearly its a miss, p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter