Chapter 20

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days had passed since Moe and I did…well…I don’t want to go into details but what do I call it? Love making? Lustful temptations? Angry make-up?

Oh I needed to talk to someone about this, so I asked for all of the omega females to have a play date with our kids while the Vasques’ went shopping into town and secretly look for a doctor for Taori. The poor boy was barely coming into consciousness but still made no effort to stay awake for a long period of time.

The men went out into the woods area to make sure that the wild pack didn’t follow them. It felt a little less crowded but the kids still managed to turn the place upside down. Even the pets where worn out with all the running.

S: wow…Taozi…your babies have grown so strong and lovely.

T: My boys are very handsome, just like their father…and my girls are almost turning to pretty little preteens in a few weeks.

While the kids played outside with the Dane and Hank, we adults decided to stay inside and have some snack that Moe left for us before he left.

Kai shifted forms so he could give his week old babies milk; spoke up about his children.

Kai: it’s crazy…I just gave birth last week and my babies are teething, even though they are a size of the palm of your hand…soon they would want to eat meat…hunt and play with their dad…(sigh)…how I wish they will stay little forever…

Lay: Don’t worry…they are still little in the head.

T:…not my boys…I don’t know what happened but once they turned into teenagers to young adults most of their innocent minds went away…thanks to my husband.

Tao made a funny pout, but we all laughed it off. That was until our conversation got serious…

SH: Speaking about innocence…I think someone finally got the courage to let a certain human take him a few nights ago…no?

I blushed and wanted to swat that boy…dame his pregnant state..i hope you all the weight goes into your and stays there permanently.

S: I don’t know what you’re talking about, who is this that you’re speaking?

T: C’mon… Suho we all heard you and that boy…”Oh again…Moe”…(smirk)

Lay: Hehe…I liked it when the human said “anything for you…Mi Amor?” what does that mean?

S: it means ‘my love!!’ (blush)

T/SH/L: AW!!!!!

Kai: Hey! No describing activates while I’m feeding the kids!

S: oops…sorry kai.

SH: yeah right Suho. I bet your pups are tainted by your for the past few days!

S: HEY!!!

T: Alright enough guys!

After that conversation ended, a small voice spoke from the hallway.

X: Does anyone else want to use the shower?

 Lay raised his hand and stood up in excitement.

L: I would like to have one! I haven’t used a human bathroom since we came here to help Exo-K.

S: and for that I am grateful that you came.
T: Of course, we would always come to help out our sister pack.

I smiled when Tao said that, so much has happened and yet we have become closer than before.

HANK: HELP!!!!!!!

The group looked outside the window to see Suho’s pups, Yi and Tao’s girls on top of Hank. The poor thing looked like a squished pancake with a bunch of cherries on top of it.

S: Puppies be careful with him! He has a bad back!

Lay: Yi get off of him now!

T: Girls! No rough play!

The group po

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter