Chapter 17

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ESTER

Slowly I walked outside…I waited for Vida to get out of the truck and notice how exhausted she looked.

I made my way towards them and saw that the wolves shifted into humans…more of Jacob’s family!!!! Luckily they had some makeshift clothing with them so I didn’t have to cover my eyes for too long.

V: Ester..come here…

Her voice was firm but shaking…I knew whatever she was going to tell me I wasn’t going to like it. I walked over to her and she pat my head.

V: Where is Suho’s pups?

E: Inside with Moe and Wae.

I looked over to see the ware’s staring at me with confused faces. Just like the ones at school whenever it’s bring your sibling to school night.

V: Alright…I want you to meet Suho’s family. [Everyone…this is my sister, Ester. She was adopted by my family a year or 2 ago, she is going to be 11 soon and she is really smart.] Introduce yourself in Korean, Ester.

E:[Hello, my name is Ester, sister of Vida and Moe Vasquez]

Everyone:[Hello]

I smiled and looked over at Suho. He seemed happier…than he was with us yesterday.

E: I’m going to go back inside…

I ran back to the house with Hank following me. Once I was in the house I ran up the stairs and strait into my room. I hoped in my bed and looked out the window. I could see everyone of Suho’s pack and Vida standing around the barn area. Then I see Moe walking up to them and give his introduction to the pack. He too looked a bit stiff but smiled anyway.

All of us knew what we were seeing here….they were here to take Suho back.

Few minutes later

M: so…they need a place to stay….

V:…you already know my answer….

Moe, Vida and Suho were inside the Kitchen while Suho’s pack were in the barn. They haven’t sat down to talk since most of the pack were tired and hungry. Suho wanted to give them something to eat, so Vida and Moe are helping him with the dried deer meat.

M: Vida…

S: its okay Moe…I don’t want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter