Prologue

No Longer the Hunted
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Suho was everything any wolf would ask for in a mate...kind, protective, loyal, compassionate, a hard worker, and of course...he can bear children. Yet, not everyone could have him. Why you may ask? well, he is actually going to be engaged to the beta of another pack, Super Junior, as a peace treaty. The beta, was nonother than the muscular, dreamy, Swion.  Suho was more than happy to accept the offer a being his mate. He was content on the marriage, the bonding and also giving his lover as many pups as he wants. He went head over heels, imagining Siwon and him, along with their pups, hunting, playing and being a big happy family.  There was a roadblock however in their marriage. Suho had to complete a 7 year training course in order to become an Alpha of his clan. He didn't understand why every alpha must go through this process but, he must repect his late father's wishes and go through the training.  After saying his goodbyes to the family and friends, including Siwon, he ran off towards the mountains to train. While in the back of his, the anticipation of marrying Siwon.

 

 

 

This was not meant to be.....7 years later....thing had really changed.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter