Fancy Party

Falling in Love with my Servant

    There was about an hour left till it was time to leave for the party. Should you get ready now? You decided that you should. You scurried off to your room to change into the dress you had bought. While you were doing that, Youngmin also decided it was time that he got ready as well. After he had put everything on, he checked the mirror to make sure it was good. A sigh escaped from his mouth as he fixed his tie. All in all, Youngmin was very nervous about tonight. What if he messed up? What if he did something wrong? The questions whirled around in his head, hitting him with a pang of worry.  

    You curled your last strand of hair, letting it bounce onto your shoulders. Rummaging through your box of accessories, you found a light pink bow that matched with your dress. You walked in front of your mirror to properly put the bow in the right position. Satisfied with your look, you ran over to grab your pair of white heels. 

    Youngmin straightened out his suit one more time before heading out to the living room. He settled himself down on the couch to wait for you. Sure enough, after waiting for a few minutes, you were done and headed down stairs. 

"Youngmin!" 

    Upon hearing your voice, he turned his head to where it came from. His eyes widened as he saw you walk down the stairs, he couldn't take his eyes off you, just like this morning when he saw you in that dress. 

"There's my beautiful girl." Appa said as soon as you reached the last step. 

    You gave your dad a big smile before wrapping your arms around him. 

"We should be leaving soon." he said, then walked away. 

    After Appa had left the living room, you happily walked over to where Youngmin was. You greeted him with a smile and he did the same. 

______________________________

"I'm scared.." I quietly told Minji as we entered the limo which Sangwon was driving. 

"Its's ok, just stick with me! You'll be fine." Minji replied. 

    Well in all honestly, knowing that Minji will be there by my side did make me feel better. The car ride there was so nerve-racking. I fiddled with my fingers to distract me from my thoughts. It worked for awhile, but soon we had arrived at our destination and my heart started to race again. The place looked like a huge banquet hall, I followed after Minji and Mr. Kim as they walked in. There were lots of people standing around, talking to each other. The lights and decor all looked so fancy and nice. 

______________________________

    Appa walked over to where Mr. and Mrs. Choi was. They were one of dad's business partners, they worked together a lot actually. The three greeted each other as me and Youngmin stood by Appa's side. 

"Hello Minji." 

"Hello Mrs. Choi." you said politely, bowing at her. 

"And who might this be?" 

"This is Youngmin, one of our servants." Appa answered. 

"Hello." Youngmin bowed to show respect. 

"Oh..servant.. That explains the bad suit." Mrs. Choi scoffed, giving Youngmin a nasty look. 

"Actually, I bought it for him." you answered, trying to stay as calm as you could. 

    You never liked Mrs. Choi, she always looked down on people just cause they didn't have what she had. It angered you so much. If she wasn't one of Appa's business partners, you would have given her a piece of your mind. 

"Why don't you and Youngmin go sit down somewhere and get some drinks?" Appa suggested. 

    He knew you didn't like her, so this was his way of helping you out so you could leave. Appa always understood your feelings. A smile was brought to your face, then you nodded and you and Youngmin walked away. 

    You sat yourself down on a couch that was nearby, gritting your teeth in anger. Youngmin slowly sat down next to you. When he saw that you still didn't say anything, he gently poked your arm to get your attention. 

"Are you ok?" Youngmin titled his head once you turned to face him. 

"I'm just so mad at her for saying that to you." 

"Well, don't be." he smiled, trying to make you feel better. 

    Youngmin poked you again, which made you smile. It was the fact that he did it so cutely that brought a smile to your face. 

"Minji!" a voice called out.

    Fixing your attention to where the voice came from, you saw a familar face, he had blonde hair with some light blue in the front. It was Junhong, Mr. and Mrs. Choi's son.

"Oh, hi Junhong." you smiled. 

"Its been awhile, hasn't it?" the tall boy smiled at you as he got closer to where you were. 

    A nod was your answer. Junhong was right, it has been awhile since the two of you have seen each other. The only time you guys would see each other would be at events such as this one, and they wouldn't happen very often. 

"Who's that?" he tilted his head towards Youngmin. 

"This is Youngmin." you cheerfully answered. 

"Oh, nice to meet you." Junhong reached out his hand towards Youngmin. 

"Hello." Youngmin stood up and politely shook the boy's hand. 

    The rest of the party went by normally. Junhong talked to you for awhile before heading off to talk to some of his other friends. You and Youngmin spent the rest of the night chatting with each other. The time actually flew by so fast, and before you knew it, the party was over. 

    By the time you guys arrived home, it was very late. You let out a yawn as you entered your room, plopping yourself down on your bed. Youngmin followed after, sitting down right next to you. 

"You should stay over tonight, it's late. Plus, I could also take this opportunity to ask Appa if you can move in here." 

    Happily, you skipped down the hall to find your Appa. When you told your him about Youngmin moving in, he was confused of this idea. But in the end because of all your reasoning, and the fact that he knew it was something you wanted, he agreed to it. 

"He said yes!"

"That's great." Youngmin smiled as he watched you happily spin around the room. 

    The next day, Youngmin headed back to his place so he could grab his stuff, and by noon everything was done. Actually, all Youngmin really brought was a backpack.

"Is that really all you need?" you titled your head. 

    Youngmin placed his bag down before sitting on the edge of the provided bed. 

"Yeah, I just brought the essential stuff." he smiled. 

    You nodded in understanding, then sat yourself next to him. 

"It'll be so much fun now that you're living here!" you happily exclaimed.

"Are you going to wake me up in the middle of the night?" Youngmin laughed. 

"Maayybee." you giggled, sticking your tongue out at him. 

   One Year Later   

    The day started off pretty normal. It was Wednesday, so Minji was at school. I looked at the clock, 2:05 PM it read. I smiled to myself, there was an hour left before school ended and Minji would come back home. I looked forward to her coming home from school. One, she always makes everything a lot more fun. And two, well...I'm her servant, if she's not here than I don't have much to do. Usually I would help the maids clean up, or Jaesun with tasks that Mr. Kim gives him. An hour passed by and Yooncheol was already off to pick up Minji. 

    When she finally came through the doors, I greeted her with a smile. She did the same, but something about her smile wasn't right, it didn't feel like her normal smiles. Something was off. 

"Youngmin, could you go out and buy me some dumplings?" she asked me. 

"Of course." I nodded, then was on my way. 

    I arrived at the restaurant that sold Minji's favourite and ordered some to go. After a few minutes, they were down with my order and I headed back. As I entered into the house, I was greeted by Hana. She ran up to me, her face showed worry, panic. 

"Youngmin, have you seen Minji?" 

______________________________________________

Ahhh! I finally got time to update ><

Sorry I always take so long. 

What is this? Minji is missing? 

What do you think is going to happen?