Summer's Over

Falling in Love with my Servant

"This is so cute. You're gonna meet his mom!" Yooncheol cooed as he was driving the two of you to Youngmin's house. 

"You make a big deal out of everything, Yooncheol." you laughed.

"No, I don't! I just care about you." he chuckled. 

    Yooncheol stopped at the traffic light and watched as cars from the other lanes passed by. 

"So, are the plans today just going over to Youngmin's house?" he asked. 

"I don't know." you turned to Youngmin, "Are we doing anything else?" 

"We could go somewhere if you want." he smiled.

"Alright, call me when you need me to pick you up." Yooncheol said as he parked his car in the driveway of Youngmin's house. 

"Bye Yooncheol!" you said as you crawled out the car with Youngmin.

    You and Youngmin waved bye to Yooncheol as he backed up the car and started driving away. Once he was out of sight, the two of you headed into the house. 

"Umma! I'm home!" Youngmin yelled out as he took off his shoes. 

    You quickly followed after him and saw a women who looked to be in her mid-thirties come out to greet you guys. 

"Youngmin!" she happily came over. 

"Hello umma." Youngmin smiled. 

"Is this Minji?" she turned your way, "It's a pleasure to meet you!" 

"Hello Mrs. Jo! It's nice to finally meet you." you said cheerfully. 

"Sit down sit down. Do you want something to drink?" 

    She leaded you into the living room that had a nice little couch and TV. 

"It's fine." you smiled as you sat down. 

"Youngmin, go get her a drink!" she commanded her son. 

    You laughed when you saw the look his face. He smiled at you and shrugged before heading off. He came back with a glass of lemonade and handed it to you. 

"Thank you." you smiled as he sat down next to you. 

    Youngmin's mom had headed into the kitchen to get something and he took this little time to be with you. 

"You know, my mom doesn't know we're dating." he whispered.

"Really?" you asked, a little surprised. 

"Yup. I never got the chance to tell her yet." 

"Wow." you giggled. 

    He gently kissed your cheek, just before his mom came back with a plate of cookies. 

"Help yourself to some, Miss. Kim." she smiled as she placed the plate in front of you.

"You don't have to call me that. Minji is just fine." you replied. 

    As you picked up a cookie, Mrs. Jo excused herself and dragged Youngmin away with her. They went into the kitchen, where you couldn't hear them. 

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to bring her over?" Mrs. Jo protested. 

"Well, she just wanted to come over." 

"Could have told me so I could prepare and clean up the place!" 

"You don't have to do all those things, umma." 

"I do! You work for her, I have to give a good first impression to her."

    All Youngmin did was laugh and then walked back to the living room. He ploped down on the couch beside you as his mom sat down on the chair in front of you guys. 

"So, does Youngmin do a good job?" Mrs. Jo asked. 

"Of course he does!" you laughed.

"Is he any trouble?" 

"Yah! You think I'm trouble, umma?" Youngmin pouted.

"He's great." you giggled, gently punching his arm. 

"Thank you." he chuckled, wrapped his arms around you. 

    You let out a squeal as he pulled you closer to him. 

"Is that really how you treat someone you work for?" Mrs. Jo asked, clearly confused. 

"No, but that's how I treat my girlfriend." Youngmin smiled, giving you a kiss. 

"Girlfriend??" her eyes widened as she looked over to both of you. 

"We're dating, Mrs. Jo." you smiled as you intertwined your fingers with Youngmin's.

    Mrs. Jo covered with her hands. 

"I'm so happy for you guys!" she exclaimed. 

"Thank youu." you said

"How long have you two been together?" 

"2 months now." 

"Wow. Youngmin! How come you never told me about this!" she protested. 

"Didn't have the time to, umma." Youngmin chuckled. 

    After a few minutes, Mrs. Jo left to go somewhere, leaving you and Youngmin with the whole house to yourselves. Youngmin took you upstairs to his room. His room seemed pretty simple. Bed, desk, closet and a shelf that held his collection. You cheerfully ran over to the shelf and admired all the mini figured he had. 

"You do have all of them!" you exclaimed as you picked up one of them to look at. 

"All except those 5 rare ones." he chuckled. 

"No, you have those too."

    You took the mini figures you had bought yesterday and placed them on the shelf. Youngmin's eyes widened when he saw you take them out. He seemed surprised that you actually bought them. 

"Why'd you buy them?" he asked as he carefully examined each figure. 

"I wanted you to complete your collection." you happily replied. 

"Thank you. It means a lot." Youngmin smiled, gently kissing your cheek. 

    After you helped him organize his collection a little, the two of you headed over to his bed. 

"It's comfy." you said as you laid down on it. 

"Yours is more comfy though." he replied as he laid down next to you. 

    You turned to face your boyfriend and hugged him tightly. He did the same and laughed when the two of you ended up in a competition to see who could hug who tighter. Resulting in both of you being unable to breath. After the hugging competition, Youngmin loosened his grip around you so you could lie comfortably beside him. You cuddled up next to him and closed your eyes, starting to feel sleepy. Youngmin knew you wanted to sleep, so he stayed quiet and still so you could rest. After you fell asleep, he decided to take a little nap himself.

    As you started to wake up, so did Youngmin. You found it cool how the two of you woke up at the same time. A little yawn escaped your lips as you watched Youngmin rub his eyes with his hands. He smiled at you sleepily as he kissed you. 

"What do you want to do now?" he asked as he sat up. 

"Something." you giggled as you did the same and leaned on his shoulder.

"Wow, that really helps." Youngmin laughed. 

    "Now, I cry under my skin…
haneureul hyanghae gan naui nunmullo mandeun biga"

    Starting off your morning with TVXQ made it a lot better than waking up to a normal alarm. You pressed the snooze button and sat up, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes. Today was the first day back to school, you let out a groan, summer passed by so fast. You wished it lasted longer, you didn't want to go back to school. Letting out a sigh, you crawled out of bed and made your way to the bathroom to brush your teeth. After that, you made your way back into your room to change into your school uniform. You straightened out your skirt and looked into the mirror one last time before grabbing your backpack and heading downstairs.

"Good morning." Youngmin happily greeted you. 

"Morning." you yawned, not used to being up so early. 

    After eating your breakfast, it was time for you to leave. 

"I don't wanna go." you pouted to Youngmin.

"But you have to." he laughed. 

"I'd rather stay home with you." you protested. 

"How about I come with you on the ride there, ok?" he titled his head as he wrapped his arms around your waist. 

"Alright." you smiled. 

    Youngmin gave you a tight squeeze before letting go of your waist and going for your hand. He intertwined his fingers with yours and picked up your backpack with his free hand. 

"Let's go."

    The car ride was quiet. Neither you and Youngmin said anything. You sat close to him and rested yourself on his shoulder. He let you and once in awhile he would your hair, bringing a smile to your face. As the ride to school progressed, you found your way to his hand and started playing with his fingers. A chuckle escaped his lips when you did that. He gently kissed the top of your head as he pulled you a little closer. When your school was into view, you pouted, knowing you had to part from Youngmin now. After you crawled out of the car, he waved good bye to you through the window. 

"Have a nice day." he smiled as the car rolled away. 

    You let out a sigh as the teacher continued teaching his lesson. It was boring, but you tried your best to pay attention and take notes. As the lesson continued on, you found yourself staring at the clock as each second passed by. It was last period and there were just 5 more minutes of class. How you survived school everyday like this, you didn't even know. You watched in excitement as the last second of class ticked by and the bell rang. Quickly, you got to your locker and took out your jacket. You put it on then also grabbed your scarf and ear muffs. As you exited the building, you were struck by a cold breeze, making you shiver. You searched for Yooncheol's car, and when you found it, ran over. A warm breeze welcome you as you climbed in. 

"Weather's pretty cold today." Yooncheol said as he started driving. 

"It is." you replied.

    You stared out your window. Everything was covered in a soft, white, fluffy snow. The trees, the buildings, everything. You watched as people were walking around, all bundled but in their warm jackets. But one person caught your attention. He was tall, with blonde hair. His back was facing towards you, but he really looked like Youngmin. You stared for a bit longer, trying to see if it was actually him. Then, all of a sudden you saw a girl come up to him and the two of them started walking together. Once they were walking, you could finally see the guy's face and it was without a doubt, Youngmin. The girl had straight, red hair. She was wearing a cute, black, winter jacket with a white scarf. You watched as the girl grabbed onto Youngmin's arm and started pulling him to make him walk faster. You saw Youngmin laugh, he looked really happy. The girl ran over to a store and put her face to the window to see what was inside. Whatever it was, she liked it and now she was pulling Youngmin into the store with her. He happily followed.

 

_______________________________

Author's Note: 

Update time! yayay 

What's this? Youngmin with another girl? What's going on?

Who do you think she is? Comment! :)

Hope you all have a great day/night/evening/afternoon LOL ^^

Comment and subscribe~