Confrontation

Falling in Love with my Servant

    The next morning you woke up, head resting on Youngmin's chest. After you had gotten the sleep out of yours eyes and were more awake, you realized that you and Youngmin had fallen asleep on the couch and slept there the whole night. You looked up to see that Youngmin was still asleep. You could feel his warm breath on your face as he breathed in and out. Shaking him slightly, you tried to wake him up. A groaned escaped his mouth as his eyes slowly opened. A smile instantly formed on his lips when he saw you. 

"Good morning." he yawned, still half asleep. 

"Morning." you replied as you snuggled up next to him. 

    Youngmin smiled, placing a kiss on your forehead before the two of you decided to get up. 

"I'm going to make you breakfast." you held on to both of his hands and swung them from side to side. 

"What if I want to make you breakfast?" Youngmin laughed. 

"Well, too bad, cause I'm making it." you stuck your tongue out at him then headed to towards the door. 

    As you started walking out of your room, you bumped into Soojin. She told you that your dad wanted to see you and Youngmin in his office. You asked her if she knew why, but she didn't have a clue. You stared at Youngmin, he too was confused. 

"Appa? You called for me?" you opened the office door slightly, enough for you to poke your head in. 

"Yeah, come in. Is Youngmin with you?" 

    You nodded, then entered the room with Youngmin following after. When he walked into the office, Youngmin closed the door behind him then went to stand next to you. 

"Last night, I walked into your room and saw you and Youngmin asleep on the couch together. I understand that the two of you are close, but don't you think that's a little too much?" 

    You and Youngmin exchanged glances, both in shock that your dad saw that. 

"Oh..um.." you weren't too sure how to reply. A part of you wanted to tell him the truth, while the other wanted to keep the secret. 

"People would think that the two of you were dating." as soon as he said those words, the parted that wanted to truth out won over the other. 

"Actually.." you grabbed a hold of Youngmin's hand, "We are dating." 

    When you intertwined your fingers with his, Youngmin's eyes widened, surprised that you just told your dad about your relationship with him. He feared how your dad would react. He sensed that it was going to be bad. Youngmin looked down at the ground, avoiding eye contact with you beside him, and your father in front of him.

"Don't joke around Minji, I'm serious about this." your dad said as he straightened out his papers.

"But I'm not. I'm really dating Youngmin." you raised your hand to show that you were holding Youngmin's.

    Your dad stared at the both of you. He looked at you, then Youngmin, then at your hands. He stared at the both of you in disbelief.

"What?! You better be joking." he stated, "I refuse to let this happen!"

"But why?!" you fought back.

"Why?! Because it's not right. How can my daughter date her servant?"

"Because I love him!"

"Well, how do you know he loves you? What if he's using you for your money like your friends did?" 

"You're not supposed to bring that up!" you yelled, tears bubbling in your eyes from anger. 

"But I would never do that!" Youngmin protested. He felt the need to say something. 

"You stay out of this." your dad glared in his direction. 

"Don't talk to him like that!" 

"I'm his boss, I can talk to him however I like."

"Well, I won't let you!" 

"Why? Cause he's your boyfriend? Well, I won't let you two be together." 

______________________________

    I looked over to Minji and I could see a tear roll down her cheek. She looked really upset and it hurt me even more that I couldn't do anything to make her feel better. I'm not even allowed to speak. I just stood there in silence. 

"Wow, I finally find someone who I love and you won't let me be with him. Thanks for being a big part in my happiness, dad." Minji yelled. She stormed out of the room in anger. 

"Minji!" I called out after her. 

"This is none of your business. You stay here." Mr. Kim commanded me. 

    He looked really serious, so I didn't dare try to disobey him. I heard the sound of a loud slam and knew for sure that Minji just slammed the door to her room. After Mr. Kim left, I walked over to the wall that was in the direction of Minji's room and put my ear to it. Even though the wall caused the sound to be muffled, I could still hear that Minji was crying on the other side. My heart ached. She was crying and I wasn't able to do anything to help. As I stayed silently in Mr. Kim's office, I could hear him trying to get Minji out of her room. It obviously didn't work seeing how mad she was. 

"I don't understand why you have to be with Youngmin. There are so many other guys out there." he said. 

    It hurt me to hear Mr. Kim telling Minji to be with another guy. He thinks that I'm only with her because she's rich. But that's not the reason! I love Minji, I love her a lot. I wished that Mr. Kim would understand that I would never use her. But I expected him to react this way. I'm Minji's servant. No father would want his daughter to date her servant. I let out a sigh as I slid down the wall to sit on the floor. 

"Minji, please come out!" I heard Soojin say. 

"Go away!" Minji yelled back. 

    I stayed silent and heard as all the workers tried to talk Minji to come out from her room. But it didn't work. She stayed locked in her room, and I could tell she was still crying her heart out. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to do something. Even if it was an almost grantee that I would get in trouble with Mr. Kim, I had to go make sure Minji was ok. 

    As I walked over to Minji's room, Mr. Kim saw and me and told me to immediately return back to his office, or else. But I didn't listen to him, I didn't care anymore, Minji was more important to me and I was going to get to her no matter what. I pushed Yooncheol aside, for he was currently standing in front of Minji's door. He let me pass, no problem. 

"Minji!" I yelled as I started to knock on her door. 

"Youngmin, if you don't leave right now, you're going to be in big trouble." Mr. Kim stated. 

    I pretended I didn't hear him, and continued you with what I was doing. I knocked, I yelled. Mr. Kim started to get mad. He told Yooncheol and Jaesun to take me back to his office. They both exchanged glances then started to grab onto my arms. 

"Shake us off, Youngmin." Jaesun whispered. 

"We're on your side, don't worry." Yooncheol whispered as well. 

    I smiled at them as I did what they said, shaking off their grips on my arms. They tried to latch on a few more times to make it look as if they tried but I refused to give in. 

"Minji, please come out! It hurts me to see you cry like that!" 

    The only answer I got was silence. I continued to knock on her door so she would listen to what I had to say to her. 

"When I saw you cry, my heart started to ache. I love you Minji, you know that, right? I care about you a lot and I would do anything for you. I could give up everything just to be with you and I would have no regrets. My only wish in life is to see you happy. I would do anything in my power to make you smile. And right now, I just want you to come out so I can try to make you smile again, for you to stop crying. Please Minji.." 

"I'm going to cry.." Hana whispered to Jaesun as she wiped a tear away from her eye. 

"You can tell how much these two love each other." Jaesun smiled. 

______________________________

    Even through all that crying, you couldn't help but smile as Youngmin said those words to you. Hearing him say that made you remember exactly why you had fallen in love with him. He knew exactly what to say to cheer you up, no matter how bad your mood was. You started to cry again, but this time, they were tears of happiness. You crawled out from your bed and headed towards your door. 

     You opened the door to see Youngmin standing right in front of you. When he saw you his eyes widened, and you could see tears start to form in his eyes. You ran over to your boyfriend and wrapped your arms around him 

"I love you, Youngmin." you said. 

"I love you too." he replied as he gently kissed your forehead. 

    The two of you stood there in each other's arms for awhile. You took a deep breath. A smile grew on your face when you recognized his familiar scent. It reminded you of safely and comfort, you loved it. 

"I promise you Minji, I'll never leave you alone. No matter what the battle may be, I'll fight it with you."

    You started to tear up again. His words were so touching. No one has ever said anything like this to you before. When Youngmin noticed you crying, he slowly pulled away to wipe the tear from your eyes. 

"I'll do anything for you." he smiled. 

"The only thing you need to do is stay with me, that's all I want." 

    You wrapped your arms around him again. Not feeling satisfied with the long hug the two of you just shared. You heard Youngmin chuckle quietly when you hugged him again. All the workers stared at you and Youngmin in awe. They loved seeing the two of you together and they supported you guys all the way. 

"Mr. Kim, why don't you let Minji and Youngmin be together." Yooncheol said. 

"Yeah, they're very happy together." Hana added. 

"So you guys knew about them before hand." Mr. Kim said.

"Sorry Sir, Minji didn't want us to tell you." Jaesun replied. 

"But they really love each other! I know you would think Youngmin is using Minji for her money, but Youngmin's not that type of guy! He really, truly, loves her. Plus, Minji loves him too, and she's really happy. Haven't you noticed after you hired Youngmin, how good Minji's mood is? Youngmin knows how to make her smile, how to make her laugh. He knows, and wants, Minji to be happy. Wouldn't you want your daughter to be happy too?" Yooncheol explained. 

    Mr. Kim stayed silent as he thought over everything Yooncheol just said, and he was right. Now that Youngmin was here, he realized you were so happy. He then looked over to you and Youngmin, who were still cradling each other in their arms. Even after all that crying, Youngmin still managed to make you smile. He watched as a smile grew to your face when Youngmin poked your cheek. How tight you were hugging him. It was obvious that this was true love. How could he stand in he way of his daughter's happiness, what kind of father would he be. 

    You watched as your dad walked over to you and Youngmin. When he was right in front of you guys, you and him slowly started to pull away from each other. The two of you stayed silent, ready to embrace your dad rejecting your relationship. 

"Take good care of my daughter." he patted Youngmin's back.

__________________________________

FInally got to finish this chapter! 

Sorry I always take so long to update, mianhae. 

Since summer is starting, I should be able to update more frequntly 

since no more school work and all ^^

Have a great day~