First Date

Falling in Love with my Servant

   

    It was 6:00 PM when you and Youngmin left the house. The sun was still shining in the sky. It was pretty warm today, great weather to go out. As you crawled into the car, a rush of excitement ran through you. Not wanting Yooncheol to necessarily know about the two of you being together, you and Youngmin sat a fair distance away from each other. 

"So, where are you two off to?" Yooncheol asked. 

"Just going out." you smiled. 

"You guys are so cute, always hanging out." 

"W-Wha?" 

"I'm just kidding." Yooncheol smiled as he pulled over, "You guys have fun." 

    You and Youngmin waved bye to Yooncheol as he drove of. Then started walking. The first few seconds were a bit awkward. The two of you just stayed quiet. 

"So, where are we going?" you shyly asked him. 

"There's a restaurant over there. We can eat first." Youngmin smiled. 

"Ok!" you happily exclaimed.

"Wow. This place looks nice." you happily looked around the restaurant. 

    The waiter took you and Youngmin to your table. The hazelnut-haired boy placed two menus on the table before leaving you guys alone. 

"Mmm... so what do you want to eat?" Youngmin asked you after a short while. 

"There's so many to choose from!" you exclaimed, "What do you want to eat?" 

    After awhile, the two of you placed your orders and soon enough the food came. There was bulgogi, galbi, bibimbap, japchae, and kimchi soup. Everything looked so delicious. You couldn't wait to dig in. Looking over at Youngmin across from you, you could tell he was excited to eat as well. 

"Eat well." Youngmin smiled, as he picked up a piece of bulgogi with his chopsticks and placed it on your plate of rice. 

"You too!" you happily replied as you did the same.

"This tastes really good!" you proclaimed after taking a bite of the galbi. 

"Really?" Youngmin chuckled.

"Yeah! Try some!" you brought the galbi close to his mouth. 

    Youngmin blushed slightly when you did that. At first, he was a little embarrassed and hesitant to eat the food. But in the end, he let you feed him. Chewing on the food happily.

"It does taste really good." Youngmin smiled. 

    After the two of you were done eating, Youngmin paid for the food and you guys were off. Taking a walk around, seeing all the little cute stores as you passed by them. It was really nice just being able to spend this time with him. Just talking about whatever it is that came into your minds. As your walk continued, you and Youngmin passed by a park. You've never been to this park before, so the two of you decided to explore it. 

    On the left, there was a little playground. It was empty though seeing how it was pretty late for kids to still be out playing. You and Youngmin just stayed on the path. As you walked farther in, you found the path leaded into a small little forest. You were surrounded by trees, it was really peaceful though. The conversation between the two of you stopped and you found yourself just enjoying the sound of nature with each step you took. 

______________________________

    I looked over to Minji who was walking by my side. A smile was printed on her lips. Minji loves nature, so I decided to not start up another conversation and let her just enjoy the moment. Every so often, I looked over to her and smiled. I would think to myself, how lucky I am to have her as my girlfriend. I know it's only been a week since we started dating. But these 7 days we spent together was really great. I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world. 

    After a few more steps, Minji turned over and smile at me. Wow, her smile was absolutely perfect. When she faced forward again, I quickly took this moment to grab onto her hand. I felt like the whole world just stop at that exact moment. My heart started racing, it felt like it was going to fly out of my chest any second. I looked away, scared of how Minji would react to my sudden movement. 

    I felt her fingers intertwine with mine. As I looked over to her, I saw her cheeks turn a light shade of pink. She smiled at me shyly. She looks so adorable when she's shy. I gave her a small smile before we both turned back forward, continuing our walk. 

______________________________

    Youngmin set the blanket onto the grass, flattening it out before you and him sat down on it. He had chosen to sit on top of a big hill that had a beautiful view. You could pretty much see most of the park from up there. It was getting dark out, the sun had already set and the stars were beginning to appear. In the distance, you could see the city lights. You let out a sigh as you enjoyed the breathtaking view. 

"It's pretty, isn't it?" 

"Yeah." you smiled, "It is." 

    You gently rested your head on his shoulder and he smiled when you did that. 

"I had a lot of fun tonight." you told him. 

"I did too." Youngmin replied.

"I love you." you said as you wrapped your arms around him. 

    Youngmin let out a small laugh as he gently hugged you back. 

"I love you more." he said as he rested his chin on your head. 

"It's getting late, we should go home now." Youngmin pointed out when he checked the time. 

"Already?" you pouted. 

"You'll still see me when we get home you know." he teased, pinching your nose. 

    Once you got home, you and Youngmin went straight to your room. 

"So, are you going to go to sleep now?" Youngmin asked as he took your bag and placed it into your closet for you. 

"I guess so." 

"Alright." 

"Good night." you said as you quickly ran up to give him a hug, "You should sleep too." 

"Good night." Youngmin replied as he hugged you back, "I will. Sleep well." 

    You buried your face into his chest, tightening the hug. You didn't want to let go. When you were hugging him there was this feeling of happiness and protection. Like if he were with you, there was nothing else you would need. You could hear a chuckle escape Youngmin's mouth when he felt you hug him tighter. You could feel your heart starting to speed up. If you could, you would hug him forever. But you knew you had to let go before someone walked in and caught you two. 

"I love you." Youngmin mouthed the words as he exited your room. 

Next Month~!

"Ice cream?" Youngmin asked, his eyes glistened as he said it. 

    Youngmin was currently suggesting something the two of you could do. Summer break has already started an the weather was pretty hot today, ice cream was a great idea. 

"Alright, let's go!" you giggled, grabbing onto your boyfriend's hand and pulling him towards the door. 

    Before walking out, you checked to make sure there was no one around. When you were sure the coast was clear, you and Youngmin quickly ran downstairs and to the front door. 

"Where are you two going?" you heard a voice from behind. 

    You and Youngmin exchanged glances, your mission has failed. Both of you turned around to see that the voice was Jaesun. 

"Ice cream!" you happily answered. 

"Yeah, I don't mean to interrupt you guys going out for ice cream, but can Youngmin give me a hand with these boxes?" 

    Jaesun titled his head to the left, showing about 3 other boxes stacked together. They looked pretty heavy, and would be tiring for one person to be lifting them all. 

"Sure thing." Youngmin smiled, walking over and carrying a box. 

______________________________

    I put the box down where Jaesun said it was supposed to be, then went back for another one. Wow, they were pretty heavy. 

"So.." Jaesun said as we put down a second box, "Are you and Minji together?" 

"Whaat?!" I said, accidently raising my voice. 

"You and Minji, are you guys dating?" he smirked. 

"N-No. What are you talking about?" I stuttered. 

"Alrightt, whatever you say Youngmin." a laugh escaped his mouth. 

    After helping Jaesun carry the last of the boxes, I went to find Minji and saw her in the living room couch. She was playing a game on her phone as she waited for me. As soon as I told her I was done, we headed out. When we arrived at the ice cream parlor, me and Minji spent a good 10 minutes scanning through the menu to see what we wanted. We decided to get a sundae to share. I let Minji hold onto the cup as we started walking around. She happily ate the vanilla ice cream with chocolate syrup on top. 

"Did you forget about me?" I pouted after she never gave me some. 

"No!" she laughed as she took a spoonful of ice cream and feed me.

"Ah! Brain freeze!" I joked, pretending that my head was hurting. 

    I could hear Minji laugh as I continued on my act. Her laugh was precious. I closed my eyes to make it seem more real. But that's when I felt her lips gently touch my cheek. 

"There, does that help?" she smiled. 

    I felt my cheek start to heat up. If I really did have a brain freeze that would cure it, no problem. I walked behind her then wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. Minji cutely smiled at me as she enjoyed another bite of ice cream. 

"Can I have some more?" I asked, opening my mouth for her to feed me. 

    Minji happily scoped up a spoon of ice cream then fed me. After swallowing the delicious treat, I thanked her by pecking her on the cheek. Her cheek turned a light shade of pink as my lips gently touched her skin. I chuckled then let Minji go, taking in that the two of us were out in public. Pretty awkward if we continued to be like this. 

______________________________

"Minji! You're homee!" as soon as you stepped into the house Hana greeted the two of you, a smile was plastered on her face. 

"Yeah." you smiled at her, confused as to why she was so happy. 

"Come with mee." she grabbed onto your arm and pulled you along side her. 

"You too, Youngmin." Yooncheol stated as he pushed Youngmin from behind. It was like he came out of nowhere. 

    They brought you both into Youngmin's room. Your eyes widened when you saw that pretty much everyone was there waiting for you guys. 

"What's going on?" you asked, confused. 

"I though you trusted me, Minji. How come you never told me about you two?" Yooncheol protested as he had his arms around your shoulders and Youngmin's. 

"W-Whaat?" you stuttered, glacing over at Youngmin who looked like he didn't know what to do either. 

"You don't have to lie, Jaesun told us everything." Soojin smiled. 

    Yooncheol moved away from being in between you and Youngmin, then pushed you two together. When he did, you tripped over your feet and almost fell. Luckily, Youngmin was standing in front of you and caught you before anything happened. 

"Are you ok?" he said quietly as he helped you get balanced. 

"Yeah." you smiled. 

"Aww! Look at you guys! So cuuuttee!" Hano cooed. 

"Stop itt." you pouted, starting to feel awkward with so much people around. 

"Alright, let's leave the couple alone now." Jaesun said as he herded everyone out the door. 

    They closed the door behind them, and you and Youngmin found yourselves alone in his room. 

"Well... that was unexpected.." Youngmin chuckled awkwardly as he sat down on his bed. 

"Yup." you sat down next to him, leaning on his shoulder. 

"So, what do you want to do now?" he asked as he gently kissed your forehead. 

"I don't know." you giggled, snuggling up next to him. 

    The clock read 9:30 PM. Since it was summer time, the sun was still up and shining. You've already eaten dinner, and now you were relaxing in your room with your boyfriend. 

"Wanna watch a movie?" you asked him. 

"Sure!" Youngmin replied. 

    You happily got up and searched for a movie. After finding one, you put it on then headed back to sit down beside him. As you sat down, Youngmin wrapped his arm around you. You smiled then leaned onto him. When the movie was over, you guys decided to watch another, and another, and another! Soon enough, you and Youngmin both fell asleep. You resting your head on his shoulder, while he rested his on your head. Both of you fast asleep.

    While your dad was working, he needed some help with a small task. So, he decided to go downstairs to find Youngmin. When he entered the bedroom, he saw that Youngmin wasn't to be seen. He was a little confused, but then decided to check up on you to see if you knew where he was. He slowly opened the door to see you weren't in your bed. Then the light from the TV caught his attention and he saw and you and Youngmin asleep on the couch. His eyes widened seeing how close the two of you were together, but you seemed to be so peacefully asleep, he didn't want to wake you up. He'll ask what was going on in the morning.