Shopping

Falling in Love with my Servant

    The streets were teeming with people scurrying from store to store. The weather today was great, barely a cloud in the sky. The sun was shining bright. Looking over to your left, you saw Youngmin quietly sitting there as he was looking out the window. There wasn't much being said during the car ride, mostly just quiet. 15 minutes flew by, and you guys arrived at your designated destination. 

"Call me when you need me to pick you up, ok?" Yooncheol turned around to tell you. 

    You happily nodded then climbed out of the car with Youngmin following behind. The two of you quickly gave Yooncheol a wave before he drove off. 

"Mission to buy you a suit is on!" you exclaimed to Youngmin before running off. 

    Youngmin chuckled as he followed you through the doors of the fancy looking store. It was so cute how you were always so hyper and cheerful. Seeing you like this always brought a smile to his face. The store was filled with really nice clothes. There was a guy's side, which had a variety of suits, and a girl's side, which had a ton of dresses. 

    After a few seconds of walking into the store, Youngmin noticed that he had lost you. Giving the store a quick scan, he saw you looking at a few suits around the corner. 

"What do you think about this one?" you held up one of them.

"Oh, I-I don't know anything about suits so, you can just choose one for me."

"Well you gotta like it, don't you? I think this one will look good on you." 

"If you like it then I'll just get that one." Youngmin smiled.

"Okay, try it on then." you giggled as you handed it to him.

    You sat down on a nearby sofa to wait for Youngmin. Feeling a little bored, you played around with the bracelet around your wrist. After a short while, one of the clerks came over to you.

"Miss, we have a lot of new dresses, would you like to try some of them?" 

______________________________

    As I stepped out of the change room, I tried fixing my tie, not 100% sure if I put it on correctly. I wanted to ask Minji if I did it right when I noticed I didn't see her anywhere. A pang of confusion hit me as he looked around, not seeing a trace of her. 

"Sorry! I went to try on some dresses." Minji quickly ran over to where I was, greeting me with a big smile. 

    My eyes widened as I watched her run over to me. Minji was currently wearing a strapless light pink that went up to around her knees. The designs on it weren't too fancy, but also weren't too simple. 

"It looks nice on you." she said as she fixed my collar.

    I continued to stare at her, I felt my heart beat start to speed up. She looked so beautiful in that dress, I couldn't take my eyes off her. 

"What? Is there something on my face?" Minji questioned, after noticing me staring at her. 

"Oh..no. You look really nice in that dress." 

"Do you really think so?" she titled her head, a sweet smile formed on her lips. 

    I responded to her with a quick nod, then immediately looked away, fearing she would see my cheeks turning red. As if all the odds were against me, I suddenly felt Minji's arm wrap around mine as she pulled me over to a mirror. 

"You look really nice too!" she exclaimed. 

    Looking over to my side, I saw Minji's cheerful smile shine at me. She had such a beautiful smile that went with her perfectly. Aish! Jo Youngmin, what are you doing? I can't fall in love with her. I'm just her servant, I'm lucky she considers me a friend, don't think other wards! I mentally slapped myself to get me out of my thoughts then let out a little sigh. Luckily for me, Minji didn't notice and continued happily talking to me. 

    After Minji paid for my suit, and her dress, she looked at her watch to see that it was still pretty early. 

"Wanna walk around town for a bit?" she asked. 

"Sure." I smiled.

    I followed Minji as she took at right once we left the store. She happily skipped ahead as I continued in a normal pace. Once she noticed me slacking behind, she ran back and tugged on my arm.

"Hurry up!" she pouted.

"Why the hurry?" I laughed as I let her pull me along side her. 

"You walk slow." Minji protested 

    Letting out another laugh, I picked up my pace to match hers. 

"So, where are we going?" I smiled. 

"Cafe!" Minji happily pointed across the street. 

______________________________

    You and Youngmin entered the cafe to be welcomed with the smell of fresh coffee. As you let out a happy sigh, one of the waiters asked you how many seats you needed. You told her 2, then she brought you and Youngmin over to a table. Sitting down in one seat, Youngmin sat down in the one in front of you. 

"What would the two of you like to drink?" another one of the waiters greeted you. 

    She looked to be in about her 20's, pretty young, with long, dark brown hair that was tired up in a ponytail.

"I'd like a latte, please." you replied.

"French vanilla for me." Youngmin smiled. 

    The girl nodded, writing down your orders, then walked away. 

"So, why'd you suddenly bring me to a cafe?" Youngmin asked a short while after the girl left. 

"Can I not bring you to a cafe?" you laughed. 

"No, it's not that." Youngmin smiled. 

    After that short conversation, the waiter came back with your drinks. She placed both drinks correctly in front of the two of you, then went off to greet other customers. 

"Youngmin-ah, where do you live?"

"Huh?" Youngmin replied a little confused.

"I mean, do you live far from my house?" 

"Well yeah..I guess I do." 

"Oh.." you pouted, "I don't want you to always have to travel so far everyday." 

'No, its fine! I'll get used to it." Youngmin smiled. 

"I'll feel bad. How about you sleep over in our guest room? That way you don't have to wake up early everyday just to get there." 

"No no, I can't do that." 

"You will! Ok its settled." you happily exclaimed. 

    Youngmin stared at you with a little pout printed on his lips. Yes, he did live pretty far away, and it took awhile for him to get to the house. But he would feel really bad if he slept over there. He knew he couldn't change your mind and he also didn't want to argue with you. Admiting defeat, Youngmin gave you a nod as he slowly stirred his cup of french vanilla. 

    The two of you spent around an hour at the cafe, just hanging out and chatting. Even though you guys had talked about almost everything to talk about, you still enjoyed talking to each other about the randomest things. Not once was there an awkward silence or anyone being bored. 

"So, where to now?" Youngmin asked after the two of you had left the cafe. 

"Hmm." you thought for awhile, "I don't know, where do you wanna go?" 

"It doesn't matter, I'll go where you go." he smiled as he walked along side you. 

    You and Youngmin spent almost the whole day just walking around. Once in awhile you would see a store you liked and the two of you would go in, looking at all the items they sold. Time flew by so quickly that before you knew it, it was already 4:00 PM. You gave Yooncheol a call so he could drive the two of you back home. 

 

______________________________

And so, another chapter is up ^^ 

Hope you enjoy~!! 

Have a nice day everyone !! :) 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe if you haven't yet~