Good Job

Falling in Love with my Servant

"Youngmin-ah!" you called out.

    You were trying to get some bowls from a high self, but couldn't reach. A few seconds after you called for him, he appeared at the kitchen entrance.

"Yes Miss? Do you need something?" 

"Can you get those bowls for me?" you pointed to the ones at the top self. 

"Of course Miss." Youngmin smiled, then easily got them all done for you. 

"Thank you Youngmin!" 

    You took one of the bowls then poured out the soup you had just made. The aroma of it filled the entire kitchen. Youngmin took a deep breath in to smell the soup. He happily let out a sigh as he watched you fill the bowl with the delicious smelling soup. 

"Youngmin, try it." you happily handed him the bowl. 

"Thank you Miss." he bowed politely, a big smile spread across his face. 

    ______________________________

    Miss Kim handed me the bowl, and I gratefully accepted it. As I took a sip from it my eyes began to light up. It reminded me so much of Umma's cooking. 

"It tastes really good Miss." I told her, as I happily took another sip. 

    Hearing me say that, Miss Kim looked really happy. Her smile seemed to brighten up the whole room. 

"You really think so?" she asked, looking as if she wasn't sure if I said that cause I'm her servant and I couldn't just say it was bad. 

    I quickly nodded, it tasted wonderful, I never thought she could cook so well. 

"You're a really good cook Miss." I smiled at her. 

    This girl is full of surprises. I stood at the side as I watched her pour out another bowl. 

"I'm going to go give this to Appa, if you want more you can get it yourself." she happily told me before running off. 

    Not long after she left, I finished my serving of soup. I had to admit, I wanted more. I know she told me I could get more if I wanted, but I also didn't want to seem greedy. I'm just a servant, I should be grateful she even let me have one bowl, right? After awhile of standing there in silence, I decided it was best I don't get more. I put my bowl in the sink, washed it, then dried it, leaving it with the rest of the bowls. 

    As I headed out the kitchen, I saw Miss Kim cheerfully coming down the stairs. It reminded me of the first time I saw her, hair bouncing up and down, that little smile that was planted on her face. Once she saw me her smile grew even bigger as she ran over to my side. 

"Can you help me give out each worker a bowl of soup?" 

    I nodded, so she made it for everyone. Well, she's really nice to all her workers. I helped her distribute the hot content into each bowl, then we both set off to find the other workers. I was in charge of giving it to Yooncheol, Sangwon, and Jaesun, while Miss Kim gave it to Soojin, Hana, and Eunjung. They all said it tasted great, and thanked Miss Kim for sharing it with them. 

______________________________

    "Ppajyeosseo Yeah! You know what it is" you slammed your hand down on the snooze button. A groan escaped your mouth, it was morning already? Turning to your side to face the clock you saw that it was indeed, 7:00 AM. Well at least you got to wake up to Topp Dogg, they always made the start of your day great. 

    You walked over to the bathroom looking like a zombie. Closing the door behind you, you saw that your hair was a mess. The sight you saw in the mirror made your eyes widened. Quickly, you grabbed a brush and combed all the hair back into its natural place. 

"Aish, I hate mornings." you thought to yourself as you were brushing your teeth. 

    After you were done, you headed to your room to get dressed. You slipped into your school uniform, then checked in the mirror to make sure everything looked alright. Before you were to officially say you were ready, you had to put on your makeup. Girls need their makeup right? Well, you weren't one of those girls who would just throw on a bunch of makeup, you just put on a little eyeliner. The only time you would go more than that would be when Appa takes you to one of his fancy parties. 

______________________________

    This morning I had to wake up at 4:30, leave the house at 5:00, and arrive at Mr. Kim's house at 6:00 AM. I know I'll soon get used to it, but for now, I'm really tired. I looked around the living room, I assume that Mr. Kim and...you know what I'll just call her Minji when they're not around, it sounds better anyway. I assume they're not awake yet seeing how its only 6:14 am. I let out a yawn, it won't hurt if I took a little nap on the couch right? Just for a few minutes... Z z z ...

"Youngmin....Youngmin.." hearing my voice I woke up to see Mr. Kim standing in front of me. 

"M-Mr. Kim. I-I'm sorry!" I jumped up to my feet, bowing a bunch of times, hoping he won't get mad at me. 

"Why are you so tired? Did you not get enough sleep?" 

"I did get enough sleep. Sorry Sir, it won't happen again." 

"Ok, since there wasn't anything for you to do anyway, its fine." Mr. Kim patted my back, then walked away. 

______________________________

    After you were down putting on your makeup, you curled the ends of your hair. Once you were down that, you headed down stairs for breakfast. Hana is usually the one who makes breakfast for you. As, you walked towards the kitchen to find her, you saw Youngmin sitting on the couch. His head was down and he was playing with his fingers, like he was waiting or thinking about something. You stared at him for awhile, but he didn't notice you there. You were curious to what he was doing, so you walked up to him and hit his head lightly to get his attention. 

"O-Oh! Good morning Miss." Youngmin said nervously, quickly standing up and giving you a bow. He was a bit embarrassed that he didn't notice you were standing in front of him before. 

"Good morning!" you happily exclaimed. 

    After that, you went back on your journey to the kitchen and being your loyal servant, Youngmin followed after you. When you entered the kitchen, you saw Hana placing your bacon and eggs on a plate. Seeing that your eyes started to shine, and your mouth watering. 

"Thank you Hana!" you said as she placed your plate down in the table in front of you. 

"Enjoy Miss." she smiled. 

    You happily clapped your hands, then started to munch on the yummy food. Youngmin stood near the entrance of the kitchen, watching you eat, it made him hungry. This morning he didn't have time to make breakfast because he was in a rush. 

"Youngmin-ah?" 

"Yes Miss?"

"Did you eat breakfast yet?" 

    Youngmin looked down at his feet, unsure of how to answer. He didn't want to tell you he didn't, but of course he couldn't lie to you. So he just stayed silent, kicking around an invisible rock. 

"So you didn't eat yet?" you asked him again.

    Seeing as you asked again, he lifted his head back up so he could face you. To answer your question he slowly nodded, meeting your eyes when he was done. 

"Why didn't you tell me then?" you pouted. 

    Placing your knife and fork down on the plate, you got up and walked over to the fridge. After examining everything inside, you took out half a sandwich that was leftover from yesterday. 

"Next time tell me if you didn't eat breakfast ok? I could have told Hana to make you something." 

"Thank you Miss." Youngmin bowed politely as he accepted the sandwich you were handing to him.

    After you were done eating your breakfast, it was time for you to leave for school. You looked around the kitchen and saw that Youngmin wasn't there. Then you remembered, after you gave him the sandwich he had walked out. As you walked out to the living room, you saw Youngmin sitting on the couch, taking another bite from his sandwich. A small smile spread on your face knowing that he had eaten something. You walked over to where he was and stood in front of him. 

"Youngmin-ah, I just wanted to tell you I'm going to school now." 

"Oh, ok. Have a good day Miss." Youngmin smiled at you. 

    As you started to walk towards the front door, Youngmin decided to follow you. He would walk you to Yooncheol's car, it was something he thought he should do as your servant. Once you reached the car, Youngmin open the door for you, you smiled at him then went in. 

"Bye Youngmin!" you said before he closed the door, then waved at you through the window. 

______________________________

    A few minutes later, Yooncheol came back from driving Minji to school. When he entered the house I gave him a bow, after all he was older than me. When he saw me he smiled then walked over to me. 

"Hey, let me give you a heads up. Minji's birthday is next month, all the workers are going to make a little party for her, you can help out." 

"It is?" 

"Yup! We'll I didn't expect you to know, you're new anyway." Yooncheol patted my back.

"I'll be sure to help out." I smiled. 

    I never knew it was Minji's birthday soon. Well, she never told me and I never asked anyway. I should probably get her a present, shouldn't I? But wait, she's rich..she probably has everything...what could I get her then? Maybe I should just help out..

One Month Later...    

Well, it has been one month since Youngmin started working for you guys. 

Who knew one month could pass by that quickly

______________________________

"This is perfect!" Youngmin carefully opened the beautifully crafted box in his hands to hear a sweet melody play. 

"It'll be worth a lot." he smiled as he started to put it back in his pocket. 

"Youngmin! What do you mean worth a lot?" Youngmin turned around to see that it was Mr. Kim who had said that, and he looked angry. 

"What is that?" he grabbed the box out of Youngmin's hand and stared at it with widened eyes. 

"This is Minji's.....Youngmin did you steal this?!" 

 

___________________

Woot woot! 

And here is chapter 3! 

Youngmin stole something?? omg o:

Comment what you guys think! ><

Don't forget to subscribe if you like my story ^^ hehe. 

I'm going to try to update 1 chapter each day for this week since I don't have school.

Hope you guys will enjoy~!! <33