Bonding

Falling in Love with my Servant

    Weekends! Finally! Two whole days without having to go to school. You couldn't wait to start your day. You rushed out of bed then went straight to the washroom. As you walked downstairs, you saw Youngmin and Jaesun sitting down together on the couch. They were chatting amongst themselves, so you decided to join them. 

"What are you guys talking about?" you happily asked as you sat down next to Youngmin. 

"Nothing really, I should go back to work now." Jaesun smiled at you before getting up and walking away. 

    You and Youngmin were left sitting on the couch, in the living room alone. He turned over to you, smiling at you shyly, before looking away awkwardly around the room. There were barely any sounds around the house, which made the atmosphere even more awkward. 

"Let's go up to my room." you smiled as you stood up in front of him. 

    Youngmin lifted his head up to face in your direction. When you saw that he didn't budge, you grabbed onto his wrist to pull him up. Once the two of you got to your room, you ran over to your comfy bed and sat down cross-legged on it, waiting for Youngmin to walk over. 

"I'm going to spend the whole day with you! So, what do you want to do first?" 

"With me?" Youngmin asked. He didn't know why you would want to spend the day with him. 

"Yes you. I don't have any other servants do I? I wanna get to know you better." you smiled at him. 

    Youngmin smiled back at you before placing himself down on the bed next to you. 

"Well, what do you want to know?" he turned to face you, a smile still printed on his lips.

"Do you have any siblings?" 

"Nope."

"What do you like to do during your spare time?" 

"I enjoy listening to music and I like dancing as well." 

"You dance? Show me please!" you pouted. You loved watching people dance, but you weren't that good yourself. 

"Oh..I prefer not to.." Youngmin said quietly. 

"Please Youngmin!" 

"Maybe next time." he really didn't want to dance right now, but at the same time he was afraid he might make you upset. 

"Ok...do you promise?" 

    You stuck your pinky out at him. Youngmin smiled then wrapped his around yours. After Youngmin had made the promise, you immediately went back to your bright smile. Seeing that you weren't upset about him made him feel better. Its just, he was shy when it came to showing people his dancing. 

    You and Youngmin spent the next two hours talking to each other about all sorts of things. It was surprising how fast the two of you bonded together. 

"My Appa died when I was little, so Umma was the one who took care of me all my life." Youngmin explained.

    At the moment, you guys were on the topic of family. Youngmin doesn't actually have any family here in Korea other than his Umma. 

"My Appa and Umma divorced a couple years back. Umma lives in Canada, while I live in here in Korea with Appa." 

"So does that mean you don't get to see your Umma?" 

"Yeah...I never saw her since she moved out. But she would occasionally call to see how I'm doing." 

"Well that's good that you still get to talk to her once in awhile." Youngmin smiled. 

    By the end of the conversation the two of you knew almost everything about each other. You had never been so opened with someone before. But Youngmin just gave you that sense of trust and protection that made you feel like you can tell him anything and everything. 

"Are you hungry? Its almost lunch time." 

"Yes, I am." he pouted, rubbing his stomach. 

    You couldn't help but giggle at his actions, which made him smile. Then the two of you headed downstairs to get some food to fill your hungry tummies.

______________________________

"Hana! Could you make us something to eat?" you asked politely as you dragged Youngmin into to kitchen with you. 

"Of course. My, you two have gotten awfully close, haven't you?"

"We have." you answered as you ran over to her side.

"Do you need any help?"

"No no. Just go sit on the table, I'll bring it to you guys." she smiled. 

    After a very wonderful and delicious lunch that satisfied your hungry stomachs, you and Youngmin headed back upstairs. 

"What do you want to do now?" you cheerfully asked him.

"Anything you want to do." Youngmin said as he plopped down on your bed, his head looking up to the ceiling. 

"Youngmin-ah?" you said as you laid down next to him, opposite of his position, for it was your back that was facing the ceiling. 

"Hm?" he replied. 

"Can you keep a secret?" 

"Yeah, of course. What is it?" 

"I haven't told anyone this, not even Appa knows. But I trust you." you smiled at him. 

    Youngmin smiled back at you, and for a few seconds the two of you just laid there staring at each other. You couldn't believe you were about to tell someone a secret that you never planned on telling everyone. And that person was your tall, blonde haired, servant, Jo Youngmin. You got up on your feet, and told him to follow you. Walking all the way to the end of your room, the two of you stood in front of a wall that was painted in a baby pink colour. Youngmin stood there in confused, he didn't understand what was going on. 

"I'm going to show you something I never showed anyone." you told him because turning back to the wall. 

    On the wall there was a small rectangular outline that was barely noticeable. You pressed on it gently to make a, what it seems to be handle, appear. Gently, you pulled on the handle, and opened a door that wasn't there before. You turned around to see Youngmin standing there in shock. Did he really just see you somehow make a handle, which opened a door, appear on a regular wall? Was he seeing things? Is this a dream? He was so confused. 

"Come on, let's go in." you started to walk in, but then notice that Youngmin was still standing there, not moving a bit.

"Don't worry, its perfectly safe. I promise." you grabbed a hold of his hand and pulled a little to get him moving. 

    This worked though, and he followed after you. After closing the door behind you and Youngmin started walking. It looked like a small hallway. When the hallway stopped, the two of you enter a small room. It looked pretty old, maybe like an attic or something. In the room there was a small bed, and a bean bag chair. That was it. Pretty empty. 

"I come here whenever I want to be alone and away from the outside world." you smiled as you sat down on the bean bag chair. 

"Did you...bring this stuff here?" Youngmin finally said something after being quiet for such a long time.

"No, actually, they were already here when I found this place." 

Youngmin nodded in understanding as he looked around the small room. He walked over the bed and sat down on the edge. 

"Do you come here a lot?" he asked. 

"Not really, just when I'm not in a good mood and don't want to talk to anyone." 

"This place is pretty cool." Youngmin smiled. 

"It is, isn't? Let's go back outside before someone notices we're gone."

______________________________

    After getting back into the room, the two of you went back to laying down on the bed, and resumed what you were doing before. 

"Promise me you won't tell anyone about it. I trust you, ok?" 

    Youngmin nodded and gave you smile to reassure you that you could trust him. You knew he wouldn't be the person to betray you, but was it bad to trust him that much?  You thought about it for awhile, and concluded with you could trust him. Youngmin is a nice guy after all. 

"Since you told me a secret, do I have to tell you one?" Youngmin smiled, trying to make you laugh, and it worked. 

"Well, do you have any secrets?" 

"Not that I know of!" he laughed. 

    The two of you laughed for awhile, but stopped when you heard a knock on your door. The door opened, and you saw that it was Soojin. 

"Sorry to disturb you Miss. But your Appa wants you to know that there is a banquet hall party tomorrow night, and you're required to go with him."

"Oh ok, thank you." you smiled. Then Soojin started to walk off. 

"Wait Soojin!" you yelled after something popped into your head.

"Yes Miss?"

"Can I bring Youngmin with me?" when Youngmin heard this, he sat up and his eyes widened. 

"I don't know, would you like me to ask him?" 

"Its ok, I'll go ask him!" you happily replied then ran out of the room before Youngmin could say anything to you. 

    Heading over to your Appa's office, you knocked on the door and waited for him to allow you to come in. 

"Appa!" you smiled cheerfully. 

"Ah Minji, do you need something?" Appa immediately placed his work done and focused his attention on you. 

"Can I bring Youngmin with me to the banquet hall tomorrow?" 

"Bring Youngmin?"

"Yeah! You know how bored I get at these parties, it'd be nice if I had someone to talk to." 

"Okay, if you want to bring him then bring him." Appa smiled 

"Yaay! Thank you Appa!" you yelled happily before running back to your room. 

    When you arrived back at your room, you saw Youngmin still sitting on the bed waiting for you. 

"Appa said I can bring you!" you sat down next to him happily. But Youngmin didn't look happy at all.

"Minji, why would you ask to bring me to that party? You didn't even ask if I wanted to go or not."

"Oh..I'm sorry. If you don't want to go, you don't have to." you forced a small smile even though you really did want him to come with you. 

"I don't mean it in a bad way Miss.. Like, if you really wanted me to go, I would still go. Its just..I've never been to these kinds of parties before. What if I do something wrong and make you look bad? I don't even have a suit.." 

"Is that it? I'll buy you one then." you smiled at him. 

"How can I make you buy it for me.."

"Its ok! I made you go with me, so I should buy you your suit, We'll go tomorrow." 

____________________________

Another chapter! :D 

This should make up for not updating for awhile

Hope you enjoy it~!!

Don't forget to comment and subscribe <33