Childhood

Falling in Love with my Servant

    You sat down at the table and ate your breakfast. Lately, you and your dad have been clearing out some of the stuff you no longer needed and today was the day you were moving it all out. Youngmin, Yooncheol, Jaesun, and Sangwon were already outside moving the boxes into the van. You quickly finished your food before running outside to see how they were doing. 

"Hi!" you happily exclaimed.

    They turned around and when they saw it was you, they put down the boxes they were holding and came over to greet you.  

"Minji! My favourite girl in the whole world!" Yooncheol patted your head. 

"Youngmin's right there, Yooncheol!" Jaesun teased.  

"Hey, Youngmin may be her boyfriend now. But I've driven Minji anywhere she wanted. We have a special relationship. Right, Minji?" 

"Of course!" you laughed at the tall guy in front of you. 

    After that little conversation, the guys went back to work before they got in trouble for talking. You sat yourself down on the staircase at the front door. The weather today was pretty warm and after awhile, you could see the guys start sweating. You ran into the house and came out with a pack of water bottles for them. 

"Come take a break!" you yelled. 

    When they saw the water, all the guys came running over. All except Youngmin. He wanted to load one last box he was holding before coming over. You grabbed a bottle from the pack and ran over to where Youngmin was. 

"Here." you smiled, handing him the water as he turned to face you. 

"Thank you." Youngmin took the bottle and took a big gulp from it. 

"Are the boxes heavy?" 

"Not really. It's just really hot out."  

"You're sweating so much!" you laughed. 

    You took a cloth out and started wiping the sweat off his forehead. After dabbing off most of the sweat, you moved to the side of his face where there was some as well. 

"Ouuu!" the others teased as they walked passed. 

"Don't take too long over there, Youngmin. We still got work to do." Sangwon laughed. 

    After they said that, you started feeling a little shy showing so much affection in front of them. But you still continued until you were done what you were doing. 

"Thank you." Youngmin smiled. 

"You're welcome!" you happily replied.

"Can I have a kiss before I go back to work?" he tilted his head at you. 

"Ew no. You're still sweaty!" you teased, playfully pushing him away. 

"Ah, that's not nice." Youngmin pouted. 

"I'm kidding." you smiled before gently pecking his lips, "Work well." 

    Not long after, the job was done. You thanked them for doing such a good job as they walked back into the house. As Youngmin walked passed, you took a hold of his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. He smiled at you happily before doing the same. Before heading into your room, Youngmin went into the bathroom to wash up a little. As soon as he came in, he headed for your bed and laid down right beside where you were sitting. 

"Ahh, so tired." he said as he closed his eyes. 

"Want me to give you a massage?" you smiled. 

"Yes, please!" Youngmin exclaimed, shooting up into a sitting position. 

    You let out a laugh before starting to crawl behind him and massaged his shoulders. 

    The weather today was a little gloomy. The sky was filled with grey clouds and it looked like it might rain. But a little rain never hurt anyone. Today, Youngmin was taking you out for lunch. He told you he was taking you somewhere very special. The two of you decided to walk there, and throughout the whole time, you were curious to where exactly Youngmin was going to take you. It was a pretty long walk, but you didn't mind that much. It's good exercise anyway. When arriving at the street the restaurant was supposed to be, Youngmin looked around, not sure which way to go. He stood and thought for a minute before walking to the left. 

"We're here!" Youngmin happily said, proud of himself for finding the place. 

    The restaurant was very small. It also looked a little old. There wasn't anything special about its appearance so you knew something else inside made it special. As the two of you entered through the door, a little bell rang as to tell the people working there that a customer has came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo! How many?" a lady happily greeted you guys. 

"Mrs. Jung!" Youngmin smiled. 

    The lady stared at him for awhile, trying to remember if she knew him. It seemed to be at the tip of her tongue but she just couldn't put her finger on it. 

"Ah.... Youngmin! Jo Youngmin!" she clapped, "My, you've grown up so much." 

"I'm glad you remember me Mrs. Jung." 

"Yes yes, how could I forget. And who's this young lady?" she looked in your direction with a friendly smile. 

"This is my girlfriend, Minji." Youngmin cheerfully replied. 

"Ahh, I see. She's very pretty. Why don't you guys take a seat." 

    You found a chair and took a seat with Youngmin sitting across from you. There were a few people entering the restaurant as for it was noon and time for lunch. 

"Are you curious to why I brought you here?" Youngmin tilted his head at you. 

"Yeah." you nodded with a smile, "Who is she? She seems really sweet." 

"Mrs. Jung. She's own this place. When I was little I used to come here everyday. I guess you could say I grew up in this tiny restaurant." a big smile was plastered on his lips. 

"Aww, really?" you looked around, the place was pretty cute. 

"Yeah, this place hasn't changed after all those years." 

"I'm glad to hear that!" you exclaimed. 

    Youngmin smiled at you. He grabbed a hold of your hands and then gently kissed them. 

"I wanted to show you a little part of my childhood because you're so special to me." he gently your cheek which made you blush. 

    After a delicious lunch at the small little restaurant, Youngmin paid for the food and the two of you headed out. When getting outside, Youngmin intertwined his fingers with yours and smiled at you sweetly before he started walking. 

"Where are we going now?" you asked. 

"Hmm... I don't know. Anywhere you wanna go?" 

"Why don't you show me more of your childhood." you happily said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to bore you." he laughed. 

"Yeah! I wanna learn more about you." you smiled. 

    Youngmin stopped walking and stood in front of you, holding onto both of your hands. You giggled as he playfully swung your hands from side to side. 

"You're so cute." he said quietly as he gently pecked your lips. 

    You smiled and quickly gave him a hug before the two of you continued walking. 

______________________________

    As we were walking, I thought of places I could take Minji to. Which places had a lot of meaning to me while growing up. After finally confirming 3 destinations, I realized they were all located near my house which was far away. We would have to take the bus there.

"Do you mind if they kind of far away?" I asked her.

"Nope!" she cheerfully replied. 

    We headed to a bus stop and it didn't take long before a bus arrived. We climbed on board and took a seat. The bus ride there took pretty long and I could see Minji starting to get sleepy. 

"You can rest for awhile." I smiled, "I'll wake you up when we get there." 

    Minji slept for the remainder of the ride while I looked out the window. I watched as rows of buildings passed by and as the scenery turned more familiar as we reached where I lived. Minji was sleeping so peacefully that I almost didn't want to wake her up when we arrived, but I did anyway and we got off the bus together.

"So, where are we going?" she gave me a big smile as she hugged onto my arm. 

"You'll see." I laughed. 

    We walked until we reached a small little park.

"Here we are." I smiled as we entered. 

    Minji looked around. There really wasn't must special about it. It was small. It had some trees, benches, tables, and a playground in the middle. 

"I played here a lot when I was small." 

"Aww." she giggled as we headed to the playground. 

    I sat down on one of the swings and Minji sat on the one next to me. 

"Is everything the same as back then?" she asked as she playfully kicked the sand. 

"It actually is." I laughed as I looked over at the slide and monkey bars. 

    Minji started to kick her legs back in forth to start swinging. I got off of my swing and stood behind her before starting to push. I heard her let out a little laugh when I did that. I continued pushing her until she was swinging pretty high. Then, I walked over to the front so she could see me. 

"Bet you can't kick me." I teased, sticking out my tongue at her.

"I don't want to kick you!" she protested with a laugh.  

    We spent around 15 minutes at this park before we decided to go somewhere else. The next place I brought Minji to was a place that was pretty special to me. 

______________________________

    Youngmin brought you to a store. It seemed to be a toy store. There were a bunch of mini figures at the window and you couldn't help but stare at them all.

"Come on, there's more inside." he laughed, holding onto your hand and pulling you into the store.

    The inside of the store looked so cute. The shelves were filled with boxes that carried toys. There were also a lot of mini figures. You were so fascinated that you immediately ran to see them all. Youngmin laughed then followed after you. When you finally stopped to look at one section, he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. 

"Wanna know my story about this store?" he asked. 

"Yeah!" you smiled. 

"I collected these mini figures." he pointed at the glass case in front of you, "I would save up my allowance just to buy them." 

"Really? Aww, that's so cute." 

    Youngmin laughed. Not necessarily fascinated that you called it cute.

"You collected all of them?" you asked.

"Most of them. I'm missing a few." 

"Which ones?" 

    Youngmin pointed out 5 that looked more special than the rest. 

"I don't have the rare ones. They were too much for me to save up." 

"Ohh." you nodded, "How come I've never seen your collection before?" 

"It's in my room, at my house." he smiled. 

"You should bring me to your house one day. I wanna see it." 

"Alright! How about tomorrow?" 

"Okay!" you exclaimed.

    You and Youngmin spent a long time at the store just looking at all the toys and mini figures. Once Youngmin wasn't paying attention to you, you ran over to the glass case from before and took the 5 rare figures. Then, you quickly made your way to the cashir and paid for them. You stuffed them into your bag so Youngmin wouldn't see and ran back over to where he was. 

"Are you done looking?" he asked when you came back. 

    You happily nodded and the two of you exited the store. 

"A bubble tea store??" you laughed as Youngmin brought you to the last destination.

"Why not?" he protested with a smile.

"Ok, what's this story then?" 

"I had my first bubble tea here." he said cheerfully.

    You rolled your eyes as you and him entered the store. 

"Whaatt?? Isn't that special?" Youngmin pouted. 

"Ok ok. You're always special." you laughed, giving him a kiss. 

    Youngmin ordered a large mango bubble tea to share. After getting his order, you and him went to sit down so you could enjoy the drink.

"You know, this place makes the best bubble tea." he said. 

"Oh really?" you giggled. 

He handed the drink over to you and you took a sip from it.

"It does taste good." you smiled, taking another.

    Youngmin happily watched as you took a few more sips before handing it back and he took some as well. After finishing the bubble tea, the two of you decided to head home since it was almost dinner time. 

________________________________

Author's Note: 

hello hello~! ^^ new updatee, hope you like it :)

hope you have a great day~ 

Comment and Subscribe~