Confession

Falling in Love with my Servant

    

Your heart beated like crazy as you closed your bedroom door behind you. A swirl of emotions filled your body. What were you going to do? You threw yourself face first onto your bed. A deep sigh escaped your mouth as you rolled onto your back. Grabbing a pillow near by, you squeezed it tightly. Hoping that would make you feel at ease. It did help, a little. After a good 10 minutes of staring at the ceiling, you ended up falling fast asleep. 

    Waking back up from your nap, you felt a bit better and refreshed. You tiptoed over to your door and opened it slightly to peek through and see if anyone was there. After seeing that there was no one, or someone in particular, wasn't there, you headed out. You knew you couldn't avoid him forever, and you had to tell him. So, taking in a deep breath, you went out to search for him.

"Minji!" Youngmin happily greeted you. 

    He was currently in the kitchen getting a small snack when you found him. 

"Hi." you smiled.

"How was your nap?" he came up closer to you, a smile imprinted on his face. 

"It was good."

    You and Youngmin ran into your bedroom. Your tall, handsome servant plopped down onto your bed. 

"You got to take a nap, but I didn't." he joked as he pretended to fall asleep. 

    His smile made your heart skip a beat. How could you not have noticed until now what a beautiful smile he had. You let out a laugh then laid down beside him. When you did he turned to face you. At that moment you felt like your heart was going to fly out of your chest. His eyes, his lips, his everything. It was all perfect. 

"So, what do you wanna do?" Youngmin smiled. 

    Youngmin stared at you with curious eyes. Waiting for you to answer him. A bunch of thoughts bubbled inside of you. The two of you were alone and no one should be disturbing you. Should you take this opportunity to tell him how you feel towards him? How would he react to it? Questions flew around your head, and soon you found yourself staying silent for a little too long. 

"Minji?" Youngmin waved his hand in front of you to get your attention.

    You took in a deep breath. Ok, you were going to tell him. Don't think about anything else. Just open your mouth and tell him exactly how you feel. 

"Youngmin, I-I need to tell you something." 

"What is it?" he replied. 

"I-I like you.." you quietly muttered. But to your surprise he heard. 

"I like you too. I like being your servant." Youngmin happily smiled, clearly not getting the message. 

"No, not in that way.. Jo Youngmin, I'm in love with you." 

    Your heart felt like it stopped beating. You held your breath, waiting for him to respond. Youngmin just stayed there in silence, processing what you just said to him. 

"Huh? In love?" he sat up, a confused look on his face. 

    After that, he just sat there, he looked as if he was thinking or something. You sat up as well, staying silent. 

"In love? Stop joking around Minji!" Youngmin laughed. 

"Youngmin I'm not.." you quietly replied, "I'm really REALLY in love with you." 

"You are?..." 

"Yeah, I am." 

"I...I like you too Minji." he smiled, "But, t-this can't work out, you and me." Youngmin blurted out nervously. 

"Why??"

"You're beautiful, smart, rich. I'm just your servant..You deserve someone way better than me." 

"But no one else understands me better than you do! No one can make me smile like you can. No one can brighten up my mood by just appearing." 

"Minji... your dad's not gonna approve of this." 

"That doesn't matter right now. I just want to be with you." 

"As long as you're happy." Youngmin smiled as he embraced you in his arms.

    And just like that, you and Youngmin became from being friends, to more than that. 

    As you woke up the next morning, a feeling of happiness was stirring inside of you. You've never experience this feeling before, but you liked it. After rubbing the sleep out of your eyes, you happily jumped out of bed. On the way out, you could spot Youngmin in the living room. The two of you exchanged smiles before you headed off to the bathroom. 

"Good morning. Did you sleep well?" Youngmin said as you approached him. 

"Morning! Yeah, did you?" you smiled. 

"Mhmm" he nodded, "I made you breakfast." 

    Youngmin turned around to get a plate that was on the counter. There was pancakes and fruits neatly placed on it, and it smelled delicious. 

"Really?" your smiled brightened. 

    He handed the plate to you, and you happily placed it down on the table to eat. 

"Do you like it?" Youngmin questioned after you took a few bites.

"It tastes great!" you beamed, chowing down on the delicious food. 

    Youngmin sat down on the chair next to you. Observing you as you took each bite. When you finally noticed him staring at you, you blushed as a small giggle escaped your lips. 

"You seem to be in a good mood today, Miss." Yooncheol said as he was driving you home from school. 

"Cause I'm in a good mood." you cheerfully smiled. 

"Why's that? Something good happen at school?"

"No, nothing related to school. I just, feel happy." 

    The whole day you were just thinking about Youngmin. How you couldn't wait to see him, to talk to him. You barely paid attention to anything that happened today. In fact, if someone asked about your classes, you wouldn't even know how to answer. Youngmin was the only thing on your mind. You couldn't get him out, and you didn't want to. 

"How was school today?" 

    You and Youngmin were currently sitting on your bed, just chatting amongst yourselves. 

"It was alright, nothing special." 

"Are you busy tonight? Maybe we could... go out somewhere?" Youngmin asked shyly as he scratched the back of his head. 

"That sounds fun." you smiled. 

___________________________________

UPDATE~!!

GUESS WHAT TODAY IS??

JO TWIN'S BIRTHDAAAYYY <33

(i got those gifs from tumblr :3)

AHH I'M SO HAPPY ^^ LOL 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THEM >< 

I WISH THEM THE BEST <33