Introduction

Falling in Love with my Servant

"Can you take me out today Yooncheol?" you asked your driver, "Of course Miss, I'll go get the car." 

    Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Minji immida. I guess you could say, I'm not your ordinary girl, I grew up in a rich family. My Appa is very wealthy because he is the boss of a very big company. Appa is really nice, and loves me a lot. I remember when I was little, he would always take time out of his busy schedule to spend time with me. I'm an only child, so sometimes it can get quite lonely when Appa is busy. But not to worry! I can always spend time with the workers we have around the house. I enjoy helping them with the task they are doing, even though they all insist I don't have to. I'm sure by now they all know they can't say no to me. 

    Other then that, my life is pretty ordinary. Like every other person, I go to school, I have homework, I study for exams. Normal, right? One thing that's sort of different about me is the fact that, I don't have any friends. After something that happened in the past, I find it hard to trust people. I can't tell if people truly want to be my friend, or are just using me for my money. I can't let myself get hurt again. I go to school, quiet, talking to no one until I get home. At home I feel all relaxed and safe, I know for a fact that I can trust everyone here. If Appa hired them, then that must mean they are good people. The difference between me and school, and me and home, is really astounding. You'd think that I was a completely different person. I should probably stop now shouldn't I? Well, I guess those are all the main things you should know about me anyway.

"Miss, Yooncheol is waiting for you outside." Soojin, one of your maids, told you as she pointed outside at the car. 

"Oh, thank you." you replied with a smile. 

    The weather today was nice, the sun was shining, and the green on the trees seem to shine in the sunlight. As you walked over the car, a small breeze blew through your hair. You let out a relaxed sigh, you loved it when the weather was like this. Yooncheol opened the door for you, you thanked the tall, handsome guy, then crawled in. Yooncheol has been working as your driver for a few years now. He was a couple of years older than you, but the two of you still got along great. 

"Where would you like me to drive you to Miss?" he asked as he pulled out of the driveway. 

"I don't know, just drive around town, I'm in no rush to go anywhere." you met his eyes in then rear-view mirror and the two of you smiled at each other before he started driving down the street. 

    The car ride stared off pretty quiet, the two of you didn't say a word. Yooncheol just focused on driving, while you looked out the window. You passed by quite a few little stores. The clothes they had on display were all pretty cute. But at the moment you weren't in the mood to go shopping. 

"Have you decided on a place to go Miss?" 

"I didn't really want to go anywhere, I just wanted to drive around."

"Oh, ok. I understand Miss." 

"You don't have to always call me Miss, just call me Minji." you smiled, then heard him chuckle. 

"Mianhae, guess I'm used to it." 

    After a few more minutes of driving, you told Yooncheol to drive you back to the house. It was lunch time, by now Appa should be done with all his work, or at least taking a break to enjoy some food. 

"Ah, Minji! There you are. I was wondering where you were, then Soojin told me you had went out with Yooncheol." Appa greeted you once you walked into the kitchen. 

"Yeah, I just wanted to get out of the house for awhile." you smiled.

"Come, sit down. Lunch is almost ready." 

 

____________________________

So, this is the first chapter!

Nothing was really supposed to happen here, just a little explanation about the character.

That's why its so short. 

Youngmin should be appearing in the next chapter, so look forward to that :)