A Very Great Day

Something Like, Bubblegum

The wind drew in the strong aroma of coffee in to his nose, everything felt suddenly cozy and surreal. The curtains in his sides moved smoothly with the early morning breeze, in a rhythm that Chanyeol's hair joins in unison.

"Hey." Sehun greeted him from the kitchen, where it seems he was the one who was holding the coffee, sitting close to the other window.

"Hey." Chanyeol repeats, staring blankly outside the window. His eyes were feasting on the trees at the ground, the ones who are tall and are dancing with the wind.

"The sky is pretty bright today." Sehun notices as he shared the same view Chanyeol was looking at. "Like almost everyday."

Chanyeol looks at Sehun, who had a little laugh by the end of his tongue. He keeps it in and stood up of his chair, and walked to the kitchen.

"I'd still like a 'good morning' for wake ups like this. You should be more respectful of your hyung." Chanyeol elevates the mood up, trying to brush away their mellowness at such beautiful morning.

Sehun reaches over for another cup, pouring freshly brewed coffee in it and gives it to the taller one.

Chanyeol sips, and his face was of impressiveness paints on. "You do a lot of mistakes, but not on your coffee." He compliments Sehun, reaching for his shoulder to tap, sipping more of his drink.

"I heard." Chanyeol follows as he was almost done with his coffee. "You had a date with Luhan, how was it?"

Sehun sighs, placing down his cup at the sink. "It didn't happened." Sehun down-mouthedly answers, lowering his shoulders.

"Aww." Chanyeol comes to him, giving him a warm back hug. "Don't worry, I'll make something up in exchange for your coffee."

"You don't have to."

"I  do." Chanyeol persists, tightening his hug.

Sehun suddenly remembered on how he exerted his effort on preparing for their date, having his clothes prepared, and he never did that. And also how he sneaked in to Luhan's dorm with Baekhyun's permission, and posting it as long as Luhan doesn't wake up.It was hard because Luhan was moving and moving in every Sehun's little moves. He did everything accordingly to plan, except on showing up.

He still have so much hate for himself left in his heart, and by knowing that Luhan didn't just waited for him, but also went with an another guy because he wasn't there.

° ° ° °

"Oh my god!" A screeching voice woke the freak out of Luhan, pulling himself up immediately, making his head crash at the bunker above him.

"What the , Baekhyun!?"

He was so angry he didn't noticed that Baekhyun, and Kyungsoo, was staring at him. Not directly on him, but on the clutter of flowers on his lap. Luhan gaped in shock, seeing a very large bouquet, three llama stuffed toys and a big box of cake on his lap. He scratches his head and remembered feeling heavy last night as he was sleeping.

He looks back at Baekhyun and Kyungsoo, confusion encircling his features. "Who's the guy you sneaked in the dorm again?"

I don't know."

"I don't know too, you should look at the name or something."

The two obviously denied, turning  away from Luhan. Luhan cracks his voice in anger, and looks over the gifts on his lap. He found the dedication tag and flipped it open.

"Wu Yifan." Luhan reads aloud. "Who the is Wu Yifan?" He asks as he browse the other gift for other names. "It's all from Wu Yifan. Is he some kind of martial artist? What is this?"

"Wu Yifan. Who's that Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo wonders, acting perfectly in front of Luhan.

"I think it's Kris. I think so."

He heard Baekhyun's guess and read the largest dedication tag that was on one of the llamas. "Hey Luhan, thanks for being with me last night. You were really pretty. I guess, I like you. And I love you. Please be mine. — Wu Yifan"

Luhan burrows his face in his hand, carefully pushing away the gifts on his lap as he raises his legs to his chest. He is being courted, and now he doesn't know if he'd be happy or not. He dragged himself in to something he's unsure of again, and now he's dead worried.

° ° ° °

Kyungsoo felt awkward on walking on the cafeteria, even though there was no one else who needed to take notice of him. He tries his best to cover the book he was holding inside his coat, walking carefully to his table. He pulls out the book on his lap, looking around his surrounding first, beforing opening it.

It took him quite some timeand he was nervous at firstbut after digging in the book, he realized how 'okay' it was for him to read. It was a romance novel that he saw Kai was reading the other day. He was so curious because Kai always reads that book every time he sees him in or out of the library. He didn't read it in the library because he was expecting that Kai is there and he might see him.

 

"That's why I can't find it in the library." Kai suddenly appeared by his shoulders, leaning over and lowly whispering in his ears.

"Agh!!" Kyungsoo screams in shock, almost close enough on throwing the book in to Kai's face.

 

"I'm sorry!" Kai suddenly switched to his concern, stepping back a little. "I didn't mean to scare you." He apologizes, yet there was a funny smile in his face.

Kyungsoo hides his dumbness, and dumber as he covered his face with the book he was hiding from Kai. He realizes he was, and pulls back the book and slams it in his back.

"It's okay, hyung." He encouraged, smiling brightly as usual. "You can read it. I finished it already."

Kyungsoo looks down and brings back the book to his lap, thinking that there is no way to escape now. Kai then sends himself to a seat and looks over the book. "You're pretty fast. When did you borrowed that from the library?"

"This morning."

Kai smiles again, holding Kyungsoo at his narrow shoulders. "You're really awesome, hyung!"

It was like a cannonball approaching his feelings, exploding in to tiny pieces and falling over everyone's lunches. It was that dramatic, and Kyungsoo hope it ends quickly because he doesn't want his asthma back, and he doesn't want seeing Kai in such beautiful smile.

"You're really red, hyung."

"Sorry."

"Well, did you have lunch? I'd get us if you haven't yet."

Kyungsoo didn't know how to answer, but his tummy was growling and rolling, he couldn't say no. Kai stands up in agreement and went over the counter to get the both of them lunch.

Luhan then appears at the cafeteria, looking over for someone familiar. He finds Kyungsoo buried down at the far left table, so he rushed over and had his seat with him.

"Hi." Luhan greeted as he approached the table.

"Luhan!?" Kyungsoo gasps as he loses his prudence,moving in quick gestures. "Why are you here?" He asks as he avoid having eye contact with Luhan.

"I'm going to have lunch. I'll get you one too."

"You don't have to." A voice suddenly appeared, making Luhan face his back and saw Kai with two trays in both of his hands. "I already got Kyungsoo hyung one."

Luhan smiles widely at Kyungsoo, shifting his looks between the both of them. "Well, well. I think I shouldn't be here."

As he was about to stand up and grab his bag, someone pushed him down by the shoulder, someone who came running. "No, hyung." Sehun suddenly appeared, pushing Luhan at the edge of the seat. "Let's all have lunch together."

Luhan had so much disgust in his face, he was trying to push Sehun away. "I have to get lunch in order to eat lunch. Step away." He shooes Sehun, pushing him with his knees.

"No, need for that. I got Baekhyun hyung and Chanyeol to get us food!" Sehun introduces the both as they followed at the table with four trays in their carry. Baekhyun had his eyes off on all of them, embarrassed of being altogether in one place. Kyungsoo couldn't help but to laugh, and Luhan looked like he wasn't going to last a second near Sehun.

"This looks great." Kai said, looking over all of them. "Then it's a group date."

"It is."

They all had lunches together, with Kyungsoo being unable to eat properly because he can't keep his laughter, while Baekhyun finds it hard to eat properly because Chanyeol was there, offering food from his spoon. While Luhan couldn't eat because Sehun's hands was around him, and it was tight, locked in his arms so he couldn't get away.

 

It was a great day, a very great day.


A/N: This was a very stupid chapter. LOL. I couldn't push my ideas all in one chapter so I had to make senseless adlibs. But I am grateful to have an update tonight, so enjoy! Please keep on COMMENTING (honestly, I'm already slowly losing my interest in writing this story, so please be thoughtful enough to encourage or comment about the story) upvote too if you can, thanks!