Fixing The Cracks

Something Like, Bubblegum

Luhan made a plan at the right timing, luckily having his free time for a long span starting on nine o' clock, which were the clock ticks by now. He stands by their post board, checking his class schedule for the day the last time. He walks back with a smile, preparing his things before he leaves their dorm.

He had Sehun's diary by his hand, and nothing elsewhere. He planned on returning the notebook to their dorm by sneaking in, and leaving out with no clue. He bets that the owner is finding his diary for a long while now, so he wanted to return it to somehow do a good deed for the friend he hurt.

He quickly advanced to Sehun's dorm, checking the surroundings if there was anyone present. There wasn't any, so he slowly sneaked in after knowing that it wasn't locked. He had his eyes inside, noticing that the room was indeed unpopulated. He roams around the room, guessing where Sehun's bag is. He looked at each bunker, differentiating the items and belongings that were placed on it.

The first bed, though it wasn't cluttered, it has black eyeliner marks and smudge all over the sheets. He was sure that Sehun don't wear eyeliner, neither his other dorm mates. He starts to wonder why, but it looks like it was fading out—seemed it was there for a long time already. The second one has novel books on top, wrinkling the sheets as it was pushed forwardly to the head of the bed. There were also a stack of CDs and a squeezed-out bottle of whitening lotion at the near end, assuming that this one was Kai's.

The last one was noticeable, with an ped pink backpack on the center of the bed, and a messy dump of clothes at the foot part of the bed. He looked at what was inside the bag from afar, seeing the same color of notebooks to the one he was holding. He found it weird for Sehun to have such identical materials, though he also thinks it somehow depends on his taste towards school belongings.

Luhan slowly walks towards the bag, which he believe was Sehun's, and carefully slid in his diary in between the others. Then a sudden point of his skin got really suprised when he hears a moving door from behind the wall he was in front of. He quickly wandered his eyes, vagrantly hid himself behind the tall bookshelf not far from the beds. He looks to the little spaces of the shelf, spying on who was on the room.

A body then appeared on the bed area, he was wearing a towel in his waist, his upper body exposed and still wet which he believed who jus came out of the bath. The hair color was familiar, having a black and bleached portion—he didn't want to believe who he was seeing, but hell it was Sehun.

Luhan closely watched, but also making sure he had himself hidden, as Sehun wipes himself in another towel he grabbed for the dump of clothes on his bed. Luhan was sweating and shaking, but there was no way for him to move or he'll get caught. Sehun then ran his finger on the edges of the towel on his waist, and playfully undone it as it slipped to his legs unto the floor.

He couldn't force his eyes to close, obnoxiously going rounds on Sehun's bottom crack. He could feel himself go really hot, and it was uncomforable. His position was tight, and so does the fitting of his jeans, making him feel his own beating.

 

It was turning him on.

 

His eyes ventured on Sehun's flawless porcelain skin; his bones were majestically carving on it, forming sculptured lines on his backhe knows he don't want to stop and stare, but his hormones were telling him to go further. Sehun then carefully rose his left foot and slipped in his black briefs, and at that time, Luhan decided to close his eyes. The y man then grabbed a pair of jeans by the box below his bed, and swung it on the handle of his bed. Also handing a random shirt from a pile of folded ones, he wears it and relaxed himself in warm-up gestures.

Sehun brushed his damp hair up with his fingers, and then went to check on his belongings, specifically his bag. He noticed that the count of his notebooks were added by one, pulling each out and checking what subject it was assigned to. After pulling out five or six notebooks, he saw his diary. He was shocked as it appeared unexpectedly the long alignment of identical notebooks he had. He was trying to find it for a long time. He opened it and made sure it was his, and looked around the room after. He keenly sensed that someone placed it in his bag because he has a habit to check his bag contents as much as possible.

He started wandering his eyes around, making Luhan look away and drop his height in to a crouch, keeping his breathes as less and his movements as sensitive. He closed his eyes, and just waited for Sehun to ignore his suspicion and walk out of the dorm. It took him quite a while to make sure Sehun wasn't there anymore, and opens his eyes in an immediate—breathing freely.

But then he saw a pair of pretty feet and the skinny ankles in front of him. As he looks up, the latter was already in front of him, glaring.

"Why are you here?" Sehun asks frivolously, crossing his arms and stepping one of his foot closer to Luhan. Luhan backs away and stands up immediately, his face was redder than ever.

"I don't know."

"Were you the one who placed this on my bag? Why is it with you?"

"I really don't know. I was just—I opened my eyes and I'm here." Luhan obviously told a lie, but he didn't know what more to say.

Sehun noticed that Luhan was facing down at him, making him look like his hyung is looking at his body. "Did you?" Sehun asks, and Luhan looks up to be more embarrassed.

Luhan couldn't help it anymore, so he covered his face with his two small hands. Sehun cleared his thought, laughing instead of feeling the same way as the other. He places his right arm around his chest and propped his other arm to hold his mouth, giggling at what he just realized. "Did you like what you see, hyung?" He teased his blushing visitor, who is unable to make any move as long as he is around with just a shirt and his black underwear.

"Hyung, look at me." The younger one kept on teasing Luhan, yet he remained in his covered position.

"I did! So what's wrong with it!" Luhan skirled at Sehun, falling down to his knees. "I didn't know why I looked at you. But it was so y, and it was ! Don't mistake me for a ert, and I never said I like you. It's just that it was my first time to see someone so bare, and I unwontedly liked it." He continues, screaming on his palm.

Sehun was suprised for Luhan to say something very honest and true. He didn't know what to do; if he'll laugh or he'll be affected by his cute shouting. He knelt down in his hyung's level and removed his hands from his face.

"Hyung." He calls his name in a smooth tone—like the sound of a cream drizzling. He closed his eyes and leaned his face closer to the other. Luhan was teary and very red, so he closed his eyes in Sehun's reflex, not knowing what will happen.

Sehun's lips landed on Luhan, a soft kiss between them suddenly happened. Sehun pulled away after feeling the other's and smiled, whilst Luhan remained distracted by his emotion, but his sobbing was silent. He stares at the younger's eyes, seeing his damp hair still sending droplets down to his young face. He wonders if that really matters, because he is trying to ignore the loud beat of his heart—wishing for Sehun not to hear it.

"You like me." Sehun concludes as he stands up, pulling Luhan up by his arms.

"No." Luhan denied quickly, facing away from the nineteen year-older.

"Yes, you do." Sehun walks away, smiling as he takes in a deep breath. He grabs the jeans by his bed and slid it in, silently singing a short happy song in his lips.

 

"Maybe."

 

Sehun looks to his back, seeing Luhan standing behind the light from the windows. He stood there as a silhouette, though Sehun could feel the other's feelings passing through him.

 

"Maybe I do."


A/N: Oh yes baby yessssssssss. HUNHAN'S FEELINGS ARE MUTUAL. I am celebrating for Hunhan (real life) in the airport, in Episode 12, and the late released Idol olympics sweet moments. AND AND AND the Hunhan here moments are soooooooo cuuuuteee. Even though I wrote it, imaging it in a real situation IS TOO MUCH FOR ME TO HANDLE. OH MY GAHD. Well, I am happy I made an update. I almost thought of not making one. And I am also slowly improving my writing skills, so please keep supporting as I am trying my best to give you a good story. Thank you for the 3,900+ reads. A little more and we are on 4000.

PLEASE UPVOTE*. *Because if you like and read this story, you should consider on giving it a chance to be featured. :) Do you think it deserves it? I think so too, becaus I am doing my best andI want my efforts and my works to be seen by a lot of people. Not an attention seeker, but that is what our writers do. We create, we inspire, we contribute to the people's minds. I expect your cooperation, but if you don't want, it is okay. What you do is enough for me to say thank you.

Hearts for all :D This chapter is my late Valentine's gift for everyone.