Breathe In Air

Something Like, Bubblegum

He didn't know what he was doing, but he couldn't talk to Kai or Sehun about Chanyeol. He stands outside, in front of the music room. He reads the door sign, with an inserted name beneath 'The person in charge today is' and on the piece of green paper was Jongdae's name. He looks at the window and saw him singing, though he doesn't hear it, he looks like he was teaching the students around him.

Baekhyun nervously held a box of chocolates he just bought, giving it to Jongdae as a bribe for them to talk about Chanyeol. He found out that giant and him had been really friends for a long time, so he bets Jongdae knows alot. He has some questions in mind like, 'how cute was he before?' or like, 'how big is his ?'. He breathes in and out, watching Jongdae's apples go up and down as he sings inaudibly.

"Okay, we'll see each other next time." Jongdae bades goodbye to the students as he opens the door, and as he went out he was surprised by his .

"Hi, Jongerr Chen!" Baekhyun smiled and greeted him gleefully. "I brought chocolates because I was at a shop lately, and I suddenly thought of buying you some for not exact reason. Just me being generous!"

Chen laughed and had his head nodding. "Are you sure about that?"

"Y—yeah. Is there any reason I could have given you that box of sweets?"

"Well." He giggles and rose his eyebrows. "I guess nothing."

Baekhyun smiled back awkwardly and placed his arm around Chen. "Where are you going to now anyway?"

"I'd be at my dorm, somewhere private so we can talk." Chen told him, piercing his eyes at Baekhyun's with a smirk on.

° ° ° °

"You didn't have to bring me chocolates anyway."

Chen drops his bag at his bed, where Baekhyun was roaming his eyes around his dorm. It was small yet it was clean and nicely decorated, and it is also his first time to see a singler's dorm at their school. He didn't knew that there would be dorms for one person only. He wish he had one too, so he'd be alone and would be able to bring boys in without asking permission from dorm mates.

"Why not? Don't you like it?"

"No. But I know you are here for Chanyeol, right?"

Baekhyun gasps and over-reacted to Chen's sudden accusation; the best way to conceal his lie. "Never!" He denies, gesturing an 'x' with his arms. "But you said it anyway, so let's talk about him." He rushes over Chen's side, like a kid waiting for a story to be told. And that made Chen laugh louder.

"Well, well." Baekhyun hums, tapping the end of his lips with a pen he was holding. "My first question is, what is Chanyeol's favorite food? I might want to buy him something, and food is a good start."

"I'd say he likes Oreos a lot, and also pizza. We used to eat a lot together before. He eats everything, but that two is his snack favorites."

"Good, good." Silly Baekhyun then writes the answer on a small notepad in his lap. "How about ? Does he like it?"

Chen pushes his head back a little bit, taken away by Baekhyun's answer. But the jejune was serious and stupid per se, so he answer anyway. "Yeah, but the dude is still for sure. He just thinks about it sometimes, and tells me what his ideals are."

"Ideals? Tell me those 'ideals', please."

"He likes petites, and also those who have colored hair. He also likes comedic ones, or those who have an aura that brings life to everything. It is a plus for those who looks like a puppy."

Baekhyun was shocked, not knowing if Chen is describing Chanyeol's real ideal or just describing him for a tease. "O—okay."

"Next is how is Chanyeol as a friend?"

"He's very helpful and kind. I remember when he had to cross the street and there was an old lady that found it hard to, so he accompanied the old lady and she walked the street with us."

"Aww." Baekhyun giggles in attraction, finding what Chanyeol did was really heroic and sweet.

"He also have good relationships with animals. We used to visit zoos and pet shops before during our free time. He also cooks well, a mother's boy and cleans very good."

"I like cleaning too. What a discovery!" He flusters as he scribbles what Chen had said on the paper. "Next question is, who is the first guy Chanyeol fell in love with?"

Chen laughs, tapping Baekhyun's back. It caught the latter's attraction, assuming that it would be a hilarious answer. "Who is it?" He asks, dragged by his friend's laughter.

"Are you okay?"

"Why?"

"Chanyeol is straight."

Baekhyun was frozen at the moment he heard Chen. He looked straight in to the piece of paper in his lap—the pen he was holding wasn't moving anymore. A sudden shadow covered his face, and his body suddenly felt so cold, even Chen could feel it.

"Hey." Chen calls the other, backing down from his boisterous laughter. "Are you okay?"

The latter didn't responded, even Chen shook his body couple of times. Baekhyun stood up after a long pause of his existence, Chen was astounded by the sudden change of his atmosphere; it was like he was with somebody else in a single snap. Baekhyun rips the page of where he was writing and pocketed the crumpled paper, and went out of his dorm.

"Thanks." Baekhyun left a little word for the other as he went out, still shadowed by something unusual to Chen.

He runs to their dorm, opening it and somehow happy that there was no one to see him crying. He felt like he was played all this time, especially that this time he was ready to deeply fall in love with Chanyeol. He was straight, and he would have never guessed that. His pain and anger for people like him started sworning in his heart, like darkness orbiting his emotions.

He cried harder that Chanyeol, who was passing by their dorm, heard it. He landed his ears flat on the door and noticed that familiar voice coming from inside, and walked in without hesitation. He saw Baekhyun curled up at the edge of his bed, the blown curtains clothing him. Chanyeol drops his things and rushes over him.

"Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun turns aroundhe looked like he was going to kill Chanyeol, but his anger turned in to a painful expression. He pushes Chanyeol to the floor and went on top of him, he then started punching the taller's chest as his tears fell on his uniform.

" you!" He cursed at him as his sobs intensifies.

"B—Baek! What's happening!?" He fights Baekhyun's punches, shocked at the same time. "What did I do wrong?"

"Everything you do is wrong, you ing ! I never expected this, and let me ask you! Why me!? Of all of the people why me!?"

"Baekhyun, what is happening!?"

Baekhyun stands up, pulling Chanyeol with him by his uniform. He grips on the taller one's collar, and pulled him closer to his face.

"What the were you thinking!? Playing with people's emotion!" He then pushed him away and slapped the confused man. " you!"

Chanyeol rubs his face, still innocent at the very moment. He didn't know why Baekhyun is so outraged like this. "Baek..." His voice lowered, he didn't tried to defend himself from Baekhyun.

"Stop saying my name! I had made the worst decision of trusting you. I never imagined that you would just be faking around and would play with my feelings for you. You were almost perfect, Chanyeol!"

Chanyeol looks at Baekhyun, his eyes were as sad as what is currently happening between them.

"I had made the worst decision of falling in love with you!" Baekhyun explodes, then fell on his knees as he can't held the strength of his cries anymore. He was weak and tired, he was literally tired of the life he is on now.

Chanyeol went down, trying to get Baekhyun back up. "Baek..."

"No, let me go. You straight ing !"

"What!?" The taller one got shocked by Baekhyun's sudden remark.

"Tell me now! This is the perfect time to tell me that you are ing straight and you don't feel a thing for me!"

"No." Chanyeol held the petit in his shoulders tightly. "Well, yeah, maybe." He looked away from Baekhyun's straight gaze.

"See!"

"But you don't get the point. I am straight, before! And you are the first guy I fell in love with!"

Baekhyun was shocked, everything what he was changed in to a complete embarrassment. His body stopped fighting back, and his anger melted in to tears and regret.

"I was so scared to fall in love with a guy. But then I knew that it was you, it was Byun Baekhyun I am falling for. I can't let the opportunity go away, because I know to myself that I do really love you. I'm sorry if I did this to you, and this is all my fault. But please forgive me, Baekhyun."

"No, this is all my fault."

"No, Baekhyun. If I should have been more careful, and if I should have been more worthy of your trust; I shouldn't have went this way. I'm sorry because I can't keep it up to you before, but I am trying my best now to be attentive of all of the times that you need me, even you don't... I'll be right by your side. I'm sorry for failing you for another time."

"Chan—"

"But for another time, please give me one more chance to prove myself worthy, of not just your trust, but also your love."

"Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun."

"This is my fault. I should have never doubted on you." Baekhyun looks down and falls on the taller one's chest. "I'm sorry." He started crying again, and he didn't meant to wrap his arms around him, but that was the most comfort he could have. "I love you too."

The somewhat cold night changed its way as the two was together. The warmth of their skin and the heat of their love started growing again, for the second time around. Baekhyun felt really bad for hurting and distrusting Chanyeol, but the fear of losing him devoured his self-control. He inhaled in air, soft were Chanyeol's hair in his face. And Chanyeol inhaled in air, comfortable were Baekhyun's hug on him. They were both glad everything ended properly and quick, the mindset of the two comes to never have to doubt on anyone.


A/N: I feel bad about flushing everything in this chapter in one update. But I can't stand if Baekyeol fights for a couple of more, so I had to finish it right away. Hi, readers! I am back, and I am really here! LOL. I was so doubtful of updating today, but I managed to and so I am proud of myself. Sorry for the long wait (it's like 5 days). Thank you for the 6400++ chapter views. I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH ♥♥

Visit my blog for a surprise! And visit it every now and then to see my updates about new stories, updating existing stories and etcetera. Have a nice day :)