Unwrapped

Something Like, Bubblegum

"Hi, Sehun hyung."

Sehun gasps to the unfamiliar voice that appeared behind him, considering that he's secretly preparing their dorm for Luhan's birthday surprise and he don't want to entertain door openers right now. He turns around and almost swore to the heavens that he'd punch whoever the living disturbance is.

But an angelic girl in her high school uniform smiled at him, though he never seen her around, his first impression was 'damn, is she even real?'. "Oh, hi. What are you doing here?" Sehun responds, re-targeting his eyes away from the lady.

"It's Luhan's birthday today. I've got a present, but it's for the both of you." The girl handed over a thick rectangular piece of folded paper with a thin line of ribbon sealing it.

"Both of us?" Sehun takes it and the girl bows at him, before she eventually giggled and ran. Cute and astonishing, but Sehun had that little chills from the 'Grudge' like scene.

He examines it, though didn't bother to say thank you because the girl was nowhere to be seen from the room, so he closes it and decided to get back to his work.

° ° ° °

It has been past 11 o'clock, and Luhan is supposed to arrive at 1 o'clock after his Algebra class. Baekhyun is here and he's putting everything on Instagram, and Kyungsoo had been occupied in to not overcooking the pasta.

"Where are your boyfriends?" Sehun threw himself in the sofa next to Baekhyun, having the present in his hand from the girl lately. Since it is stated that it is for him and Luhan, he opens it–after reading the written word at the front, 'Unwrapped'and unfolds an overlap of two papers, adorned with long locks of handwriting and quotation marks. Not wanting to read something, he still continued since there is still some time to burn.

° ° ° °

Luhan sighed beyond the warm gleaming sunlight passing through the windows onto his back, eyes nabbed on the newspaper spread he's unconsciously reading. It seems really down and gloom, though it's actually his birthday today. The guys promised for a drink at the local bar, like they always do. But then something was on the way, something that begs and something that tells him to stay anyway.

"You sure you're fine there? You could still catch up. Let him sleep." Luhan reads the text he received from a friend he's supposed to be with. He sighs and places back his phone down, focused on smelling the steam of his coffee and reading the texts imprinted carefully.

Sehun opens the bedroom door and goes out to the kitchen where Luhan was, made his way to the intersection of the counter and gave himself a boost to sit on the edge. Sehun's underage by this time, and he's the reason why Luhan didn't go. Though the group had their persistence pulling him, he decided to stay and lie that he is alright since Sehun can't go to the bar and he can't be alone too. Watching them go out of the door and having themselves a good punch of laughter and beer was such of envy, and Luhan is in between regrets and consideration.

"You still have coffee, hyung?" Sehun asks, dangling his feet until it slams to the wooden closet beneath him.

"I think you're forgetting something, morning boy." He seamlessly utters and takes a sip of his drink.

"Oh, yeah." Sehun giggled. "Happy birthday, hyung."

He propped behind, where Sehun was. "Your present?"

"Ah, yeah. I'll be back." Sehun jumps down and ran back to the bedroom, closing the door tight and Luhan could hear the lock click.

Luhan sighed, making his big day a big joke by ignoring him. The least Sehun could do was to give him a present, and looks like he's hiding because he don' have anything. He sighs again and blinds himself with the newspaper as he turns it to the next page.

It's quite a while since Sehun was in that tight room, but it sounded like he was doing something. The walls were slightly sounding at the doorknob was shaking little by little. This boy is surely up to something, though Luhan is unsure.

"Turn around, hyung." Sehun screamed from the room.

"Why would I?"

"Just stand up and turn around."

Luhan followed, dropped his newspaper and finished the last ring of his coffee, stood up and faced the opposite. He heard the door move as he did the instruction, and could hear careful footsteps that give him a hint of excitement.

"Okay. Turn around now, hyung." Luhan was widely smiling as he turns around, but it fades as he opens his eyes for the second that he thought it was something surprising. But it is damn surprising.

Sehun was all down and , in his skinny body and porcelain skin, taking all the light as he stands besides the window that gives shadows to each and everything he had on his body.

"What is this?" Luhan asks, still not getting the goal.

"Happy birthday, hyung. My present."

Luhan laughs, so hard he couldn't stop. "Looks like it's unwrapped." He then went closer and slung his arms around the flustered Sehun, kissed his cheek and started walking towards the bedroom.

"Best birthday ever."

° ° ° °

Sehun gasps and accordingly stood up that caught the two of his friend's attention. Other than feeling a little tight in his pants, he had another feeling that might change everything.

"Guys, wait up." He said.

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo looked at him, seeing the sweaty and weird Sehun standing up like those Pokemon trees.

"I think I have a better idea for the surprise."

"Oh, come on!" Baekhyun argued. "Shut up and sit down, I had everything on Instagram. This will be televised if you'd change up such a beautiful surprise party in to... in to your body."

Sehun looked at him, like he was asking why not.

"Don't, Sehun. He's traumatized." Kyungsoo adds.

"And how big you think is your is to surprise his tiny ." Baekhyun bazookas.

"You don't know." Sehun defends himself, fixing the toy in his pants. "Whatever anyway."


A/N: Hi guys! Looks like this in an update :) The present from the girl, which turns out to be a fan fiction written for the both of them (she's a fan of her schoolmates) is actually my revised version of my old drabble, 'Unwrapped' (a little fyi). So, I'm really in to writing nowadays. After 2 months or less of losing the guts to do so, I'm back. And as promised, never gonna stop this story. I also have a new layout for chapters. Thank you for staying in touch ♥ And read my other chaptered fic, it's Kaisoo. Click here for the link!