Meeting the leader

Missing You

Yuri POV

This doesn't seems right..... We aren’t suppose to crash down like this.

This feels like.....

ehh??? Is the feeling when we meet someone of our kind.....?

“Tae.. Did you sense that?? I think there is people that are like us around us...... We have to be careful. If we are lucky we might even bump to them now.” Yuri whispered as she focuses on scanning the surrounding.

“Yes. I felt it. It seems like there is more than 1 person to be exact. But I have no idea why the feeling of it is so different from what we normally feel.” Taeyeon replied while Yuri nodded in agreement.

It is normal for them to be able to sense the surrounding for any threats around them to protect themselves against the unknowns.

Since the dimensional war 14 years ago, families with special abilities are forced to hide their identity of having special abilities to prevent their identity to blow. They will not use their special abilities in front of normal humans in case they are spies. And it would be dangerous for humans to know that there are people with special abilities in this world. Everyone will freak out. 

Taeyeon POV  

Must be Seohyun realized that we are nearby some people of our type but because there isn’t enough time to slow down and therefore we crashed.

Hmmm... But if they are the one we’re looking for, they should sense us as well isn’t it? Why isn’t anyone like trying to look for us? This doesn’t feel right... I hope I’m wrong.

“Yul, let’s go and look for them.”

Taeyeon and Yuri step into the shopping centre that Tiffany and Jessica coincidentally are shopping in.

“Hey Jess, do you feel something??”

“I feel energetic seeing all these pretty clothes!!”

“YAH! I’M NOT ASKING FOR THAT.”

Tiffany POV

I hope it is just my imagination. But I really felt some weird power within myself. Is there something wrong with me? I hope not, this is my first time having this feeling as far as I remember.. I really wonder why do I not remember anything about myself when I am 8 years old and younger??

Taeyeon and Yuri went shopping in the mall, while buying some new clothes for themselves. Strangely the person they are trying to sense is missing once they step into the mall. On the bright side, Prof. Shinyoung contacted them about who can they look for help in this dimension. Hence, making them feel slightly safer in this foreign place.

Taeyeon and Yuri followed the address and found themselves in front of a big mansion. Both of them are stunned at the magnificent view of it and rooted to the ground unable to move.

“Have you 2 turned into a statue outside of my house?” joked by someone looking identical to Taeyeon’s mother who died during the dimensional war 14 years ago.

“... omma....? oh sorry..” Taeyeon is shocked at the resemblance.

“Come on in, I’ll fill in all the questions you have in your head right now. My name is Park Gyuri, is Taeyeon’s mum another self in this dimension. I control the Wind element. Prof, Shinyoung told me about your mission, and my purpose here is to help you accomplish it. So during this period, 2 of you shall stay in here and make yourself at home, don’t worry about money, I have plenty to even let you guys to spend here a lifetime.”

“Do you have any children?” as curiousity hits Taeyeon

“hmm.. sadly no. I am still single and not planning to get married at all.” Gyuri coolly replied.

“oh.. you must be wondering who am I to have so much money without working, I am the leader of Dimension Green. As you should know, I will need to use my life and protect this dimension, but during recent years my health is slightly deteriorating and might not be able to hold on any longer. So I might need your help too if I cannot manage it myself.” Gyuri instructed them.

Taeyeon and Yuri listened to Gyuri attentively, listening to every single detail since it concern everyone’s safety in the dimension. Knowing that Taeyeon and Yuri is way capable of what they think they can achieve, Gyuri puts in her full trust in them even though she knew they came from another dimension believing that they are helpful to her since she can have references from them.

Taeyeon POV

Why does Gyuri look so alike to Omma.. I miss Omma a lot a lot. I must not let Omma down and finish my mission quickly and return back to Dimension Purple. Gyuri is the dimension leader? This is my first time meeting such a young looking leader. But if she is my mum another self in this dimension, why is she way younger?

“You must be thinking about why I look so young. Am I right Taeyeon?” Since Gyuri is the dimension leader, she acquired the skill to be able to read people’s mind.

“You know that every "self" in every dimension is different right? So our bodies are different as well even though all of us looks the same. However, you also knows that your age stops at when you trained "enough" that you unlocked your hidden talent in your body like how both of your age stop at 22 forever. So truthfully, my actual age is much older than you, but my looks only difference of a few years. Anyway, I’ll go prepare some snacks.” as she walk into the kitchen.

Flashback

“Hello? This is Gyuri from Dimension Green. May I know who is speaking?”

“Hello. I am Shinyoung calling from Dimension Purple. I would like to inform you about the sudden thunder strike that happen 2 hours ago. I’m sorry that we are the cause of it. It is because I have sent 2 members of my team, Taeyeon and Yuri to Dimension Green to look for our 2 missing companion from the dimensional war 14 years ago. I’ll wavezip you their profile in a second. I will need your help in this since you are the leader of this dimension. Do me a favour by helping me take care of them and guide them along since it is still a new environment. Fill them with any information they need to know.”

“Alright, I will surely take good care of them, do not worry. Long time since we used this dimension phone, let’s meet up some day when we isn’t that busy unnie!! We shall eat meat!!!”

“Hahaha! Glad that you are still as cheerful as before, thought that you would become slightly composed after getting the position of dimension leader. We shall meet up soon if we can?”

Gyuri POV

Why did Shinyoung unnie send the 2 of them instead of the other team members? I bet they aren’t that simple if unnie can trust them so well. I shall slowly find out..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: sorry for the typos if i have any because I was editing the chapter while typing everything. So I might misspell or miss some words. 

Do inform me if you see any errors okay..? ^^