Showcase your skills

Missing You

“Since, I am requested by Prof. Shinyoung to assist you in the mission. Firstly, I will help out in enrolling 2 of you into a school to help you guys settle in this dimension.”

“Oh! Do not be surprise at some things! Both of you will definitely understand why I said this when you go to school this coming Monday.” Gyuri laughed as she thought of the education system here.

“Are you going to enroll us into a clown school or something? If not why will we be surprised?” Yuri laughed as she imagine herself juggling balls on obstacles

“Obviously not.. There isn’t any clown school available here for your infomation. I am going to enroll 2 of you into a school for the elites. Majority of the students in there has powers like you but there are still normal students in there, hence usage of powers in that school is not allowed. Do not get into any fight involving powers, it going to be disastrous if someone found out that both of your power doesn’t belong to this dimension.”

Gyuri lead them to another room filled with super high-tech devices and machineries that they never seen them before.

Before curiousity could hit their mind. The walls started shaking and flipping by themselves.

“Time to showcase your powers!” Gyuri smirks.

The floor started shaking, and the walls filled with devices and machineries are now flipped over to walls that are impact resistance and sound proof.

“YESSSSSS!!! Let’s get started! 2 VS 1 how about that? Kekekeee. I want to see how strong the FAMOUS TaeYul combo can be... Let’s see if you can beat my Legendary 9 Steps to Time Revolution.” Gyuri snickers

“Are you sure Gyuri sshi? We just met...?? And why are we fighting? You are the most important person in this dimension we cannot afford to hurt you anywhere! If Prof. Shinyoung found out about us fighting with you, we are going to get a severe punishment.” Taeyeon cautiously replied while being very observant to the surrounding.

“I’ll put in a good word for you if you 2 can even hurt me in any way. Which I bet you can't?” just as Gyuri finished her sentence, she vanished.

Even before Taeyeon and Yuri could even react, Gyuri already threw them to the wall.

“This is just the appetizer. Can you even match up my speed?” Gyuri smirked as she focus and her body and eyes started glowing red.

Taeyeon and Yuri got back up onto their feet and start focusing as well.

Taeyeon’s body and eyes started glowing in bright blue and quickly adapt to the surrounding.

Yuri’s body and eyes started glowing in a darker shade of blue compared to Taeyeon’s, Midnight blue.

Gyuri POV

Wow... Shinyoung unnie eyes are good, I finally understood why she sent them instead of her other more experienced team members.. Their aura isn’t that formidable yet but their power is not to be taken easily. Even with my presence of aura isn’t affecting their power or aura at all. Since they are that strong, why didn’t unnie train them even longer but instead sending them here? Unless... Both of them has the potential of being the one?

Straight away, Gyuri disappeared again.

Even with both Taeyeon and Yuri’s transformed form, they still couldn’t see Gyuri’s movement, and hence Gyuri could easily punch them to the wall again.

Taeyeon POV

Ughh... Why is she so fast! I couldn’t even see a glimpse of her movement. How do I slow her down???

Yuri react the fastest and got up and straight away and use her speed to race with Gyuri again, as expected, Yuri couldn’t match up and crashed onto another wall again.

Yuri POV

Even my speed isn’t enough to match up with her, how to even beat her with our combo when her speed is so fast.

Taeyeon started forming little droplets around the room.. Millions and Billions of little water droplets. Yuri got the message of what Taeyeon is planning and hence stops her movement immediately.

True enough, since Gyuri speeds is too fast to even notice the change in the surrounding, she is unable to see or feel that there is little water droplets around the room.

Gyuri’s movement is then revealed due to the water droplets around the room.

Yuri takes advantage of that and trap Gyuri with her Thunder ring.

Taeyeon saw that Gyuri is trapped, hence she uses her rain arrows to restrict her movement.

However, Gyuri is able to use her massive wind to break Taeyeon’s Rain arrows, and hence able to split Yuri’s Thunder ring and break free of the trap.

Gyuri uses her superspeed and disappeared again.

Gyuri POV

The teamwork within them is really good, they are able to understand and know each other mind just by looking at the movement. Unnie, I’ll promise you that I’m helping out this time.

Taeyeon started to channel her energy to flood the room with water.

Yuri started to channel her energy to charge the water with electricity.

With the sudden electric shock, it caught Gyuri off-guard.

Taeyeon used the water that is charged with electricity to form her Rain Arrows and fire massively around the room.

Gyuri got shot by one of the arrows as her speed got slowed down after getting shocked by the water.

Gyuri reappeared with one of her arm getting a little blood but it is healing quickly without any scars as usual.

Gyuri took a towel and wipe away the blood on her arm.

“Good teamwork Taeyeon and Yuri!! You guys did not disappoint me but amaze me instead! This little scratch is nothing.”

“Sorry Gyuri, we are not supposed to hurt you in anyway. Do punish us.” Taeyeon and Yuri bowed.

“You guys deserve my admiration. Such awesome teamwork isn’t common. Do work hard and do Prof. Shinyoung proud. And it doesn't hurt at all. My healing system is faster than both of you.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

“You will understand me someday. Anyway, which major would you like? Even in the Elites school, you still have to choose a major though.”

“Erm. Any?” Taeyeon pouted after having the thought to study again.

“Aegyo does not work for me.. How about majoring in Mathematics? Since both of you ace that subject.” Gyuri suggested.

“Sure. Mathematics will do. Thanks Gyuri sshi.” Yuri slightly bowed.

“Since, we are living together.. Drop the honorific? Call me Gyuri unnie?”

“Will do, Gyuri ss.. unnie..” Taeyeon quickly changed her words.

“Quickly wash up and rest up, a long first day of school and enrolment tomorrow.” Gyuri reminded.

Taeyeon and Yuri went to their room to wash up.

After that, Yuri quickly drifted off to sleep due to fatigue from the little exchange in powers with Gyuri.

Taeyeon lie on the bed, thinking about a lot of things. But slowly her eyelids got heavier, and she fell into deep slumber in no time.

 

“...... they are here with a mission... ... ... I’ll follow them closely and report accordingly..” a person with dark cape said as he vanished.

 

Flashback

“Oh! Unnie, why did you call again?”

“It’s about the Dark missionaries had started their movement once again. I guess this time round their target should be Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon?? Why her? She is really the potential key player?”

“If my guess isn’t wrong, she has the highest potential to be the key player. This time Gyuri ahh.. Do not hesitates anymore and help us fight against the Dark missionaries.”

“Don’t force me unnie, I have my reasons for not helping. But I promise you that I will consider this very carefully.” 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: When those with special traits uses their powers, their speed, power, attack will automatically increase a lot more than their normal body. They will also be able to use special skills depending on their elements like Taeyeon is Rain and Yuri is Thunder.

FYI, Yuri's speed is faster than Taeyeon. But Taeyeon is stronger than Yuri. ^^