Lessons

Missing You

Right after Tiffany placed the blanket on Taeyeon and went into her room, Taeyeon opened her eyes.

“I’m sorry. I wish I could tell you everything.” Taeyeon softly spoke while looking at Tiffany’s room door and went into her own room.

 

 

Next day, Tiffany woke up and Taeyeon isn’t on couch and isn’t in her room.

“Where did she go?” Tiffany wondered.

Tiffany quickly prepare herself went over to Jessica’s room hoping to find Taeyeon there, but she wasn’t there and Yuri isn’t there too.

“Why are you searching for them early in the morning? They are dangerous, Tiffany.” Jessica scoffed

“I trust her to not be dangerous so stop labeling her as dangerous. Talk to me if you decided to make friends with them” Tiffany left the dorm to look for Taeyeon and Yuri.

 

 

 

Yuri texted Taeyeon at dawn to discuss about their plans and met up at a playground near their school.

Yuri arrived at the playground first, shortly after Taeyeon arrived.

 

Taeyeon started the conversation.

“Tiffany overheard our conversation just now, but she only overheard the part that we have a mission and nothing else.”

“So time to start?” Yuri questioned.

Taeyeon nodded.

 

 

Taeyeon took out a notebook and started to write out the plan.

 

 

Plan A: Bring Jessica and Tiffany to Taeyeon’s room and talk about the past

Plan B: Use powers when they are asleep (VERY LAST RESORT)

 

 

 

Yuri grabbed a pen and circled Plan A and wrote a date beside it.

 

05 August.

 

 

“That date is our deadline.” Yuri said

“Call.” Taeyeon chuckled. “C’mon lets go for class before we are late!”

 

 

Tiffany went around the campus looking for Yuri and Taeyeon but she never seen them anywhere, feeling dejected and decided to go straight back to class.

However on her way back to class, she felt a gust of weird power again. She turned around, but there is no one along the corridor.

“What is this strange feeling? Am I being paranoid or??” Tiffany murmured to herself.

 

 

“Tiffany!!”

Tiffany heard her name loud and clear this time and turned around. Yuri and Taeyeon walking towards her and Yuri give her a wave and pull Taeyeon’s hand along and gave her a wave.

“Cute....” Tiffany thought

“Hey what are you thinking about?” Yuri asked as she pulled Tiffany along.

“Oh! Nothing... Just wondering where my roommate went early in the morning. Let’s walk a little faster.” Tiffany started walking quickly to hide her blushing face.

 

 

“First period of the day is Mathematics.” Taeyeon read off her timetable on her phone.

“Wow. How interesting. First lesson of the day is Mathematics.” Taeyeon sarcastic thought ran through her mind.

Taeyeon’s seat is next to Tiffany as usual.

As she sat down, Tiffany quickly turned to another direction to avoid eye contact as she is really blushing badly.

“Calm down Tiffany! Stop blushing. So embarrassing” Tiffany mentally cuss herself

Taeyeon couldn’t be bothered to ask if Tiffany is feeling okay, since her own mind is bothered with so many stuffs.

 

 

 

“Hi Class! I’m Kim Heechul! You can call me Mr. Kim or Mr. Pretty because I know I am pretty!”

The class nearly pukes their breakfast out when they heard that.

“Before the lessons officially start, I will test everyone with easy mental multiplication!” Mr. Kim said as he wrote "Multiplication" on the board.

Everyone in class groans in protest except Taeyeon and Yuri which looks around the class in confusion.

 

 

Yuri POV

What’s going on? Aren’t easy multiplication very easy?

 

“Okay. Ms Jung Jessica can you take the honor to answer the first question?” Mr. Kim called out while looking at the class list.

 

Jessica stood up from her seat.

“4x4”

“16”

Jessica sat down gracefully after everyone in the class is stunned that she could even answer it correctly and quickly.

“Good! Next Ms Park Minkyung”

“5x6”

“...”

“Ms. Park, please answer the question”

“...20?”

“Wrong!!” Mr. Kim shakes his head.

“Ms. Ahn Sohee 2x9”

“........13?”

“Wrong!! This class mathematics is horrible!” Mr. Kim shakes his head even more.

“Ms. Hwang Tiffany. 5x7”

“.....34?? Oh no no.. It’s 35. Sorry” Tiffany stucked her tongue out as she found out she accidentally said the wrong answer.

“Good! At least you got it right in the end.”

 

“Ms. Jung Nicole 7x9”

“....... I don’t know..... 16??”

“Wrong!! You just add them up together! This is multiplication!”

“Ms. Kwon Yuri 8x8”

“64”

“Good! What about 1x0”

“0”

“Good!”

The class stared at Yuri astonished.

 

“Last person to try, Ms Kim Taeyeon, someone with the same surname as me has to be as smart as me!” Mr. Kim looked up from the class list and look at Taeyeon.

“Well I won’t disappoint you?” Taeyeon spoke so softly but Mr. Kim heard it.

“Good! Let’s get started. 6x4”

“24”

“5x5”

“25”

“9x8”

“72”

“Good! Let’s try something harder! 10x15”

“150” Taeyeon answered nonchalantly.

The class roared in cheers and stood up to clap for Taeyeon. 

 

Taeyeon realized that Dimension Green education system is way too slow compared to Dimension Purple where their Mathematics class is much complicated.

Taeyeon awkwardly sat down after the class worshipped her like a god for almost a minute after she got that “difficult” question correct.

Tiffany nudges Taeyeon as she sat down.

“I didn’t know your Mathematics so good, I’ll have to learn from you!” Tiffany whispered as the lesson has started.

“I’m just lucky.” Taeyeon lied.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

No wonder, Gyuri told us not to be too shock about their school curriculum. But this is really simple for us.

 

 

For the rest of the Mathematics lessons, Taeyeon and Yuri only blankly stare at the whiteboard while everyone is crazily taking notes. The level of mathematics for them is way too easy.

 

 

*Ding Dong*

The class finally ended, but everyone is still copying notes from the board as Mr. Kim left the room.

Taeyeon and Yuri stood up as well to leave the room.

Tiffany and Jessica also start packing their stuffs and left the room.

Tiffany and Jessica’s Mathematics isn’t bad as they studied in the States for a while as they learn how to manage parents soon-to-be-theirs companies.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri bought lunch from the cafeteria and sat on 1 of the many round tables.

Tiffany pulled Jessica along to Taeyeon and Yuri’s table.

“Mind if we join for lunch?” Tiffany asked with her infamous eyesmile.

“Sure, feel free to join us. Taeyeon won’t mind.” Yuri winked at Taeyeon.

 

Jessica heard it and pulled Tiffany away.

“Are you crazy? I am not going to eat lunch with them.” Jessica smacked Tiffany on her shoulders.

“Jessi, they are harmless really!” Tiffany trying to convince her best friend

“How sure can you be. Tiffany you have changed. You are not like this last time. You are always paranoid and would reject anything that might have danger.” Jessica stared right into Tiffany eyes and walked away and sat on another round table away from Taeyeon and Yuri’s table.

 

 

Tiffany POV

Did I really over-trust them? Maybe I did. But why do they give me a sense of security instead of danger when I am around them. What should I do?

 

“Yah… Sorry…” Tiffany poked Jessica on her arm as she sat down

“You are so not forgiven if you continue to hang out with them.” Jessica replied while she continuing to finish her lunch.

“Why… Jessi… I feel a sense of security whenever I am around them especially Taeyeon even though we barely met and know them. I don’t know why, but I really feel it.” Tiffany spoke and cleared her mind.

“You are just confused. The feeling that you felt is not security is fear. Now eat your lunch and stay away from them.” Jessica reprimanded.

 

Jessica POV

Tiffany… They are not good people. Do not trust them. NEVER! I hope you understand me. Forgive me and always remember Daddy’s words. “NEVER TRUST ANYONE COMPLETELY EXCEPT YOURSELF”

 

Jessica grew up with Tiffany ever since they were at the age of 8 as far as they can remember. 

Tiffany frequently call Jessica's dad as Daddy as well since their families are really close with each other. 

Usually, Jessica's dad would teach them a lot on how to protect themselves since they are heiress of the 2 richest companies in Korea.

No doubts that there will be people who wants their company to collapse, and the first person to protect is always their children.

So at a young age, Tiffany and Jessica were trained in Taekwondo and Karate.

 

 

 

Far away from the canteen, a student in her special black blazer that represent the President of SM College student council and a badge on the collar of the blazer that represents the current top student.

"....Get the work done... Right now!" That student growled under her breath.

Other students who happened to be nearby are scared of her presence.

Some of them caught a glimpse of a tint of green glowing from her iris, but no idea if it was their imagination.

That student make her way to the special room which literally belongs to her.

Unknown to the others in the school, that room consists of her darkest secrets.........

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: ohhhhh i have to thank pangjyt for this poster she made for me. AWESOME RIGHT...???!!! heheheee

UPDATES LIKE FINALLY.... I'm still in the mid of exams though... why did i update..... 

bcos.......

 

MR.MR. IS OUT GUYS!!!!!

what is your favourite song from the album? i love back hug & mr.mr.

 

btw.... do comment on the chapter & subscribe the story if you like it ^^