Revealing the past (Yuri Part 1)

Missing You

Yuri found herself back at the combat training centre incident 9 years ago when she barely turned 13.

Little Yuri is running towards Amber and her best friend Henry.

“Finally I get to go out and take a short break from training.” Little Yuri ran towards Henry and Amber and gave them a brofist.

“Where’s Taeyeon?” Henry looked behind her back not seeing another girl, he would love to see.

“Only caring about Taeyeon huh, Yah! I am a girl too! Show some care for me too. She doesn’t want to come, she is training with Eunhyuk and Kahi is supervising her and you knows that Taeyeon has the potiential to be one of the leaders positions in the teams.” Little Yuri whacked Henry on his shoulder.

“Guys, let’s not waste time and go to cafeteria and chill.” Amber suggested.

 

Little Yuri, Amber and Henry started making their way to the cafeteria. On the way to the cafeteria, Little Yuri happened to bump into her dad who came by to visit the academy to meet his friends who are trainers in the academy.

“Hey appa! What are you doing here?” Little Yuri happily greeted her dad.

“Oh! Hi Yuri, long time no see! Have you been training well? And hello to Amber and Henry!” Kwon Appa smiled as he saw his daughter doing well in the academy after a few months since they last met.

Elites in the Academy are only allowed to go back home during the break which lasted for a week after every 6months of intense training.

“Yeah, I am going for a short break with Amber and Henry. Bye, I’ll see you soon.” Little Yuri said her greetings before leaving for the cafeteria with Amber and Henry.

 

Yuri’s Appa went into the Academy.

He met Taeyeon who is training with Kahi and Eunhyuk at the moment.

Yuri’s Appa then went into headquarter of Elite Academy to look for his best friend which is also the Head of the Elite Academy.

 

Little Yuri takes short sips of her Ice Latte along with Amber and Henry at the cafeteria.

Suddenly, between the short little talks she is having, she spotted a particular person she doesn’t want to see again.

Little Yuri cursed under her breath; she doesn’t want to be spotted by him. Too late.

“Yuri ahh. I see you. Do not need to act shy.” That particular fella started walking towards her.

Amber and Henry recognized that guy and gritted their teeth.

“Get away from Yuri.” Amber stood up in front of the guy to block her from getting in contact with Yuri.

“Why? I have not had enough of my fun yet.” That guy smirked.

Henry could not take it anymore; he stood up and punched his face.

“Get lost, Donghae. Stop harassing Yuri.” Henry hissed

“My my.. Since when you have gotten so bold to even punch me huh? Where did that cute boy Henry go?” Donghae wiped his hand across the tip of his lips to have some red liquid stain his hand, Donghae smirked as he saw the blood on his hand.

Henry grabbed onto Donghae shirt collar, “What did you say? Yuri got hurt because of you bastard; shouldn’t you have a heart and stop harassing her?” Henry couldn’t hold onto his temper anymore but luckily Amber is there stop him.

“Don’t do that to him Henry, not worth it for that bastard.” Amber forced Henry to let go of Donghae’s shirt collar.

Amber carefully supports the lifeless and scared Yuri away from Donghae and while Henry starred at Donghae intense before following.

Just before Yuri got away from his sight, Donghae purposely said loudly, “You are nothing to me.” Donghae smirks after finishing the sentence and Yuri went out of sight.

Yuri heard the whole sentence Donghae said loud and clear and his voice continued to boom in her head.

“That’s right, I am nothing to him.” Yuri muttered

Amber heard her mutters and sigh, Yuri always shows everyone the happy side of herself, acting that she is very strong but her heart is as fragile as anyone else.

Henry knew that Yuri is deeply hurt from Donghae’s words.

Henry went to find Taeyeon. Considering Taeyeon cares about Yuri more than she cares about herself.

Yuri broke down, she couldn’t bear to re-visit the history and reopen her barely healed wounds.

“I do not want to go through this. I do not want to remember that past. I h-ha-hate him.” Yuri stutters while choking on her tears that kept on flowing.

Gyuri walked over to Yuri, “You have to overcome this fear and experience. Please hang on Yuri ah, you have to be stronger. And the truth and secret will unfold too.” Gyuri cheered her on and gave an assuring pat on her back ensuring her that she can do it.

Once Taeyeon heard the news of Donghae approaching Yuri from Henry, she apologized to Kahi and rushed out of the training room to look for Yuri.

“That bastard! If I bumped into him before I meet Yuri, I’m going cut him into half.” Taeyeon gritted angrily.

 Taeyeon found Amber comforting Yuri at the benches of their training building and she ran over.

“Are you okay Yuri ah? Did he hurt you anywhere?” Taeyeon carefully asked without mentioning his name.

Amber briefly told Taeyeon what happened and Taeyeon sigh after hearing what Donghae said to her before they left.

“Thanks Amber for being there, and help me thank Henry as well, I rushed off after hearing the news and didn’t managed to thank him properly.”

 

Amber nodded and left the duo alone to have a sisterly talk.

 

After Amber left them alone, Taeyeon just sat quietly beside Yuri. The presence of Taeyeon beside Yuri helped. Yuri slowly calm down from her sobbing.

Yuri leaned on Taeyeon’s shoulder, while Taeyeon hummed Yuri’s favourite song, Mistake, trying to brighten up her mood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7nWaLWSTqg

“Taeyeon ah, Thank you.” Yuri silently thanked Taeyeon in her heart.

The scar on Yuri’s heart caused by Donghae is never going back to normal again. Yuri cried to sleep that night at the dorms of the Elite Academy.

Taeyeon was her roommate in the Elite Academy for the whole 5 years of training in the Elites Academy before they joined the Dimension Mission Sector.

Donghae was Yuri’s first love. They first met in the campus when Donghae saved Yuri from the boycott when she won the combat against the popular Elite, Kim Myungsoo also known as L. Donghae is 2 year older than Yuri which is also her sunbae in the Academy. Yuri quickly fell in love with Donghae after 3months of constant courting from Donghae without knowing that Donghae is actually a jerk behind her back. Donghae made a bet with his clique to make Yuri fall in love with him and would dump her right after that. Yuri does not know the truth about Donghae walked deeply into the trap.

Yuri had nightmares throughout the entire night with incoherent mumbling and even sometimes, she is thrashing about on the bed, shocking Taeyeon at times and had to coo her back to sleep slowly…

The next morning, Yuri woke up with her swollen eyes due to the excessive tears. Taeyeon suggested Yuri not to go for training that day and offered to help her apply for leave at the academy but Yuri insisted on attending training.

 

The first training that day very coincidentally is the combat training which is the root to all her misery that is totally rubbing salt to Yuri’s opened wound.

Just then, suddenly Kahi introduced new training partners for this period, Taeyeon and Yuri turned to look at who are they and their faces fell immediately. Donghae, Myungsoo and a few other Elites from the other teams entered the hall.

Yuri’s mind is blank. Right at the moment when Donghae entered the training hall with a smirk on his face, Yuri’s face totally turned blanked.

Taeyeon glared at Donghae as he took his place and stood beside Kahi for further instruction.

Unfortunately, when Kahi announced their partners for training, Donghae will be training with Yuri and Taeyeon will be training with Myungsoo.

Taeyeon bewildered by the arrangement that Kahi just announced.

Just when Taeyeon is going to object to the arrangement, Donghae grabbed Yuri and pulled her to the respective training spot and the rest of the teams moved to their respective spot as well.

 

Throughout the training, Taeyeon couldn’t focus at all, as and when Taeyeon and Myungsoo exchanges blows, Taeyeon would sneak a peek at Yuri’s training progress.

Donghae is totally enjoying threatening the weak Yuri. Yuri is not even trying to defend herself but letting Donghae attack her through her “mistakes”.

Yuri’s movement is too slow compared to her usual speed and Yuri doesn’t even bother dodging Donghae’s attack.

Kahi as Taeyeon’s best mentor, she totally observed that Taeyeon wasn’t herself and her mind isn’t here at all.

Just when Kahi is about to confront Taeyeon about it, Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore.

Taeyeon went over to Donghae and started pushing him to the wall.

“Stop it right now Donghae!” Taeyeon gritted

“Taeyeon! What are you doing?! Get off your senior. How rude are you, Kim Taeyeon!” Kahi shouted as she appeared right in front of Taeyeon trying to hold her back.

Donghae smirked as Taeyeon let go of him as he brushes his shoulders and left the training hall.

“Kim Taeyeon! Do you want to explain what happened just now? I as your trainer demand an explanation for your action just now.” Kahi stood in front of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon kept her head low, trying to control her anger.

Lifeless Yuri slowly made her way in front of Kahi and bowed apologizing on behalf of Taeyeon and dragged Taeyeon out of the training hall.

 

Yuri dragged Taeyeon all the way to their secret place which is the academy rooftop.

“Ignore him Taeyeon.” Yuri spoke emotionlessly, “He is not worth to dirty your hands.”

“Are you alright Yuri ah? I did all those because I don’t want to see you getting hurt again.”

“Nothing will hurt me even more now after he done all those things.”

Yuri’s emotionless tone is scaring Taeyeon even more, because Taeyeon knew exactly what did Donghae did to Yuri.

“I’ll make him pay.” Taeyeon gritted her teeth as the anger in her body rises as she thought about it.

“Taeyeon don’t. He is not worth it.”

 

Donghae smirked as he stops by Yuri’s dorm door. He bends down and slips an envelope into the apartment.

“You are in deep trouble, Yuri ah.” Donghae snickers as he left the dormitory.  

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the late update. I'm a little affected by Taeyeon incident. I'm not gonna comment anything on that. 

I'll still continue this story :D

 

For those who are confused by this chapter.

italic means the scene happens in the past

normal means either the current time/scene

 

Personal Replies:

@btob_melody: I'll try my best :D

@attada84: Thank you for your support :D

@Taengoo311: hahaha, look forward how she gonna unlock her powers.. kekeke.. its fine :D