TAEYEON'S PAST

Missing You

This whole chapter is a FLASHBACK when Taeyeon and Miyoung was 7 years old when they celebrated their first Valentine's Day together.

 

 

"TaeTae! My powers have improved!! See!!!!" Miyoung ran towards her TaeTae showing her beautiful fire sparkles that sparkles like her eye smile!

"Yah! Watch where you are shooting that fire sparkles! I don't want my house to turn black!!!" Taeyeon trying to extinguish all the fire that Miyoung accidentally created.

"The house won’t burn down because of you TaeTae!" Miyoung hug Taeyeon and stole a peck on Taeyeon's lips.

"Kekekee! I took TaeTae's first kiss! Can I be your Valentine? Today is Valentine's Day!" Miyoung smiled so brightly at Taeyeon. While Taeyeon is still shock that her first kiss is taken just like that.

Taeyeon decided to be mischievous while looking her eyesmiling angel who is still expecting a reply for her question.

Taeyeon slowly lean in and push Miyoung onto the couch. Taeyeon went above Miyoung on the couch trapping her on the couch. Miyoung panicked!

"TaeTae! What are you doing?! Let me go!" Miyoung started slapping TaeTae on her shoulders and trying to push her away.

Taeyeon smirked and lean even closer to Miyoung just beside her ear, she whispered as ily as possible.

"Yes I would like to be your Valentine, my dear angel."



Taeyeon's warm breath tickled Miyoung's ear sending a fluttering sensation to Miyoung's heart causing her heartbeat to increase rapidly.

And almost immediately right after that feeling, Taeyeon gave another peck on her cheek and lips.

"This is my Valentine's gift to you!" Taeyeon snickers sheepishly



MIYOUNG POV

OMG my heart is beating so loudly can TaeTae hear it? So embarrassing! And why am I feeling so hot.



Miyoung face burned to the brightest red she could and to the extent that Taeyeon thought Miyoung's powers was losing control and wanted to immediately help her control it.

"Why are you burning hot? Miyoung are you okay? Are you losing control of your fire element?!" Taeyeon panicked while feeling the forehead of that flushed red Miyoung.

"Nonono.... I'm okay. TaeTae why are you so romantic?" Miyoung snuggles into Taeyeon's chest and continues to blushes.

Taeyeon smiled while looking at her angel snuggling so closely to her.

"Hey eyesmiling angel, want to go out with this silly TaeTae for a date today?"

Miyoung peeked out from Taeyeon's chest and nodded like a kitten that just got out from its blanket.


"So cute! My angel!" Taeyeon smiled and ruffles Miyoung's hair and held her hands and just when she want to pull Miyoung up from the couch and leave the house, Miyoung pouted while looking at her attire.

Taeyeon understood her gesture but since Taeyeon is a "bad boy style", a rush of creative idea popped into her mind.

"No! You cannot go back home and change. Either you wear my clothes or you wear this for our date!" Taeyeon giggled at the pouting Miyoung.

"Bad TaeTae! I want to change to something pink TaeTae. Let me change TaeTae. Please~~~~~~~~~" Miyoung whined while tugging on Taeyeon's arm.

Taeyeon surrendered to her whines and let her get back home to change while she went back to her room to change to something more presentable as well.

Taeyeon wore a white blouse with a denim vest and a tattered skinny jeans which show off her well toned legs with patches of skin showing making her looking smart and handsome.

While on the other hand, Tiffany wore a Pink dress which totally represents a princess.

Taeyeon went to her house to fetch that Princess out for a date.

“TaeTae you are fast! Am I pretty enough for you little handsome?” Miyoung snickers

Miyoung hooks onto Taeyeon’s arm and took a walk to the nearest shopping mall which they frequent visits with their parents.

 

Miyoung drags Taeyeon shops to shops without buying anything of course. They are too young to have so much money to afford anything in the shops.

However, Taeyeon managed to bring out 5000won from her own savings thinking to buy something for Miyoung as a present.

Taeyeon decided to bring Miyoung into an accessories shop.

 

"Choose a hairpin, Miyoung. I'll buy it for you." Taeyeon offered.

"NO. TaeTae it is expensive!" Miyoung refused the offer.

"Why? Choose one. I am serious here. This pink one? Suits you." Taeyeon took the pink hairpin to the cashier and paid for it.

"Yah! Bad TaeTae. This hairpin cost 3000won. Why did you buy it?" Miyoung pouted at her gift which Taeyeon clip it on her hair right now.

 

Taeyeon grabs Miyoung and lead her all the way out of the shopping mall to a park nearby the street of their houses.

"Well? Do you like your Valentine's Day gift? My dear angel?" Taeyeon pulled Miyoung to sit on bench while looking at the view of a beautiful ocean ahead of them.

"Yes TaeTae I love it. But please do not buy something so expensive anymore. Daddy always say that do not spend money and buy things without thinking. You should always think before spending the money TaeTae. So, in the future, we can have a better future." Miyoung recited every word that Daddy reminded her everytime she wanted a pretty item to add on her pink collection.

"I've thought about it before buying Miyoung ah. I have my reasons. First, today is Valentine's day and we are going out for a date. Mummy says that you have to buy a gift for your date when you have a date on Valentine's day. Second, you are special to me, Miyoungie. Lastly, I love you." Taeyeon blurted everything out from her heart.

"TaeTae, I love you too. You are so sweet. Can I marry you when we grow up? I want to marry you TaeTae. I want a pretty pink wedding." Miyoung lean closer to Taeyeon and placed her head on Taeyeon's shoulder.

 

Taeyeon suddenly stand up and looked around leaving a puzzled Miyoung on the bench.

Taeyeon walked to a pathway, bending down picking up a few pretty flowers and thin and smooth branch.

Breaking the smooth branch into half and fold it into a circle and secure it tightly in twirls.

Taeyeon smiled at her own witty antics and makes her way to Miyoung.

 

Taeyeon kneeled down in front of Miyoung surprising her.

Using the flowers picked by the pavement, and the ring made with branches.

"Happy Valentine's day. Will you marry me?" Taeyeon popped the question.

 

Miyoung squealed and nodded her head rapidly.

Miyoung took the ring and put onto her own finger and slip the other ring onto Taeyeon's finger even though the rings are huge on their tiny fingers. Miyoung held her hands tightly on Taeyeon's while holding onto the flowers tightly.

On the way back home, Taeyeon saw a ice cream cart nearby and pull Miyoung towards the cart.

Taeyeon bought a Strawberry flavour ice cream for Miyoung and a Chocolate flavour for herself and ate them happily on the way back home.

 

Miyoung returned to Taeyeon's house and sat onto the couch while waiting for their parents to be back home.

"Today is my best day and will be my best date forever. Thank you TaeTae. I will never forget today. And I love you!" Miyoung leaned onto Taeyeon shoulders and fell asleep.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------

A/N: How is the fluff?? I know it's not very fluffy actually. I've tried........ Sorry..... I'll do better next time...

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.