Pure?

Missing You

Taeyeon being to take everything that happened so far so seriously that she going to analysis everything that happened in that few days she arrived in Dimension Green with Yuri. Taeyeon proceed to her own room to watch the video.

After she finished the video, her face turned serious.

Taeyeon took out the notebook that Yuri wrote about the plan for Tiffany and Jessica.

“First plan is Dorm tutoring but how to get Jessica and Tiffany to join? Especially Jessica when she is totally rejecting any interaction with us.” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

 

Taeyeon found herself unknowingly walking to the rooftop of the school dorm building.

"Why am I here..." Taeyeon sighed as she stares at the stars.

"You always tell me that if I miss you, just look for the place that can see the stars clearly and I will feel better.... what a lie..... I miss you miyoung ah...."

Taeyeon continue to stare at the stars and spotted a star shining really brightly as if it is shining solely for her only.

 

Flashback
 

"TaeTae! Look at that brightest star shining! That’s my star!" Taeyeon stare at Miyoung dumbfounded
"How do you even differentiate them? They look all the same!"

"No! TaeTae they are all different from each other!!! Next time whenever you miss me and I’m not around, look for the brightest star. It will be like I’m looking at you and you will feel better."

Miyoung leaned against Taeyeon's shoulder while star gazing. The sweet little moments they had, enjoying every little moments, creating new memories together to be kept deep inside their hearts.

"But… Miyoungie why wouldn't you be around? Are you leaving?"

"Aniyooo.... just saying IF......" Miyoung softly replied.

------

 

"If only I knew that your sixth sense is so much better than mine and you knew you are going to disappear away from me.......... All these will not happen...... Miyoung ahh... Let me find you please. I miss you so much." Taeyeon silently blamed herself for not being able to protect Miyoung and Sooyeon during that Dimension War.

Taeyeon closed her eyes trying to calm her feelings down while trying to hold onto her tears that are filling up her eyes, trying her best not to let her tears fall.

"TaeTae......."

That voice....so familiar.....
Miyoungie........

 

 

"TAEYEON!"

Taeyeon flicked her eyes open and whipped her head backwards to see a familiar figure walking towards her. Taeyeon's expression turned disappointed.

"Well... Guess I’m right that you'll be spending your night here tonight after what happened today." Yuri walked towards Taeyeon and stop right beside her at the railings.

"Thinking about Miyoung?"

"Yeah.... 14years since then... Will we find them?" Taeyeon sighed

"Taeyeon ah~ Have faith. We'll definitely find Miyoung and Sooyeon and bring them back." Yuri tries to lighten the mood

"What if Miyoung and Sooyeon are d--"
"No. They won't. We will bring them back alive and healthy." Yuri cut off Taeyeon's sentence not wanting her to think of any ideas.

"Let me accompany you for tonight then. I do not like the atmosphere at my dorm." Yuri sat down and lay down beside Taeyeon admiring the stars
 

 



Yuri POV

I hope Taeyeon is feeling better. I wonder what the video content is about. I am worried for you Taeyeon ah.

 

 

*Beep Beep*

*Beep Beep*

Yuri stare at Taeyeon and took out the beeping odd-looking phone that Gyuri gave them. The purpose of this phone is in case if there is any urgent or confidential circumstances and Gyuri have to contact them.

The security of this phone is installed as when you answer the phone, a security voice system would require a code name and voice recognition for security purposes. So if the phone got lost or got stolen and landed in another person's hand, the call couldn't be answered.

Taeyeon took the phone from Yuri’s hand and answered the call and cleared the security voice system.
"Code Name: K3T0Y9"

"Hello! Gyuri speaking, I need the both of you to be in my secret base, I have to inform the both of you something. Place the phone on the floor and key in "9612" and press call, a portal will appear and bring you to my secret base." And the call ended.

Taeyeon stared at Yuri and stared at the floor as Yuri keyed in "9612".

A portal emerges from the screen of the phone and expanded to a huge portal big enough for at least 5 people to get through at once.

Taeyeon and Yuri held hands and took a step of faith into the portal.
Strange enough, there isn't any sign of falling but rather it is a teleport portal.

With a blink of an eye, they arrived at an unfamiliar place.

Taeyeon looked around the place and wow-ed.

"Wow... Gyuri unnie, I didn't know other than your house secret walls, you even had a secret base that is almost the size of our campus." Taeyeon spoke while looking around amazed.

"Well. Being the dimension leader, this is nothing so great isn't it?"

Gyuri motioned them to follow her as she walked to the far end where some cabinets were at.

Gyuri took the profile files of Taeyeon and Yuri off from the cabinet and motioned the both of them to get seated opposite side on the table.

"Today's main agenda, do you know about existence and difference of pure elements immortals and normal elements immortals? You also know that your elements traits are not inherited by subjective to individuals. And lastly, the most important point, whether the both of you are a PURE." Gyuri started the conversation carefully

Taeyeon and Yuri looked at each other with a puzzled expression.

 


Taeyeon and Yuri grew up together since the age of 8, under the supervision of the Kwon's Family after Taeyeon's parents passed away due to the dimension war.

Taeyeon's parents are the one of the strongest compared to the rest due to the fact that Taeyeon's dad is a Pure Fire element while her mum controls the Wind element but she is gifted with the talent to create formidable weapons that enhances their ability to control their elements and powers. Her parents seldom teach anything to Taeyeon about her special abilities such as her Rain elements. Unknown to Taeyeon, her parents are always secretly helping her to enhance her control on her rain elements, and that is also one reason why Taeyeon is always a step ahead of others when it comes to controlling her element powers.

Well, the Kwon’s family isn’t someone to mess with as well. Yuri’s dad is a head commander in the secret elites military as well as an Electric element while Yuri’s mum is a Pure Rain element.



"So, how do we find out?" Taeyeon start the topic going



"Well basically, I'll explain the difference between the pure and normal element elites. Pure element elites technically have higher speed and higher attacking powers. But the main difference is the spirit-weapon that only appears for the user. As you already know, I am pure fire element elite, I can demonstrate for you.” Gyuri explained

 

Gyuri stood at the middle of the hall, Gyuri started focusing like what Taeyeon and Yuri expected, Gyuri’s body is glowing in red. Gyuri slowly opened her eyes but instead of the whole pupil glowing in red like what normal element elites would have in a battle, Gyuri’s eyes remained normal but her iris flutters a much brighter shade of red. Slowly, a red twirl of flame engulfed Gyuri’s body and a red coat with a flame glove on her hands.

Gyuri raised her left hand in the air and slowly, a red flame-pattern with a phoenix wings bow came into sight.

 

Taeyeon and Yuri eyes almost popped out of their sockets when they saw that beauty in front of them.

“So this is my bow, honoo no tenshi which also means Fiery Angel.” Gyuri introduced her bow to Taeyeon and Yuri.

“You will know the name of your spirit-weapon because it only belongs to you and it will tell you its name. You are connected to each other.”

 

Gyuri uses her flash step and stood beside them in less than a blink of an eye.

“Now, I need the both of you to try out. Sometimes, it might fail due to inexperience but no harm trying now.”

 

Taeyeon decided to go first

Taeyeon stood in the center of the hall.

Arm stretched, palms opened and slowly closing her eyes.

Slowly gathering all her rain element powers, her body slowly began glowing in bright blue like how it usually does.

Taeyeon began breaking out in sweat, a drop of sweat rolled down from her smooth forehead to her chin, in slow motion.

The blue that is glowing from her body is getting brighter and brighter.

 

Taeyeon POV

Concentrate… Concentrate…

 

Taeyeon find herself landed in a foreign place, full of buildings in a slanted position.

“Taeyeon… Find me and I’ll be yours…” A voice boomed in her mind but could not find where the voice is coming from.

“Who are you? And where am I?” Taeyeon spoke to no one

“Taeyeon, I am part of you, you are at a place where only you can enter. Find me quickly Taeyeon.”

“What are you? I can’t find you.”

Taeyeon looked around, there are only plenty of slanted of buildings, with nothing particular that attracts her attention.

However

Slowly, Taeyeon’s breath got irregular and slowly she is losing concentration.

 

The blue that is glowing from Taeyeon’s body slowly faded away.

Taeyeon’s body collapsed on the ground afterwards.

 

“Taeyeon!”

 

 

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Well... updates on Taeyeon's birthday ^^ btw Gyuri's portal code number 9612 is derived from the korean pronounciation of the numbers ^^ and it sounded like Gyuri a little (or maybe it is just me >__<)

kekeke... enjoy this update and 

 

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE PLEASE ^^ kekekee

lastly.................

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYEON 태연아생일축하해요!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!