SM College

Missing You

“JUNG JESSICA!!! YOU BETTER GET YOURSELF RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME IN 5 MINUTES!” Tiffany screamed at the top of her lungs as she plop herself comfortably on the sofa in Jessica’s mansion.

Tiffany lives in another mansion next to Jessica. It was bought on purpose due to their families frequent visits to overseas for company issues, leaving them alone in their house. Their families are on a very close relationship. Hence, they decided to stay next to each other so that they can help to look after their children when any of them are overseas, it's only when they are older like now, where their families are comfortable of leaving them at home alone knowing  that they are able to look after themselves.

Jessica jotted up right after she heard Tiffany’s loud voice from a level below her room. She ran around quickly getting herself ready for school, not forgetting to check herself in the mirror ensuring that her perfect brown curls that flow down on her shoulders are in place. She ran down quickly in front of Tiffany in huff and puff.

“5... m-mi-minutes.. not..u-up.. yet.. r-right??” Jessica spoke as she catches her breaths in between her words.

Tiffany just literally shook her head and started walking over to the dining table to have breakfast that is prepared by the Jung’s family maids.

“Morning my dear sleeping princess jung.” Tiffany said sarcastically as she chewed on her favourite omelette sausage. 

“I sense your sarcasm.” Jessica rolled her eyes as she took a bite of her favourite sandwich.

“Yah! Who the heck have 9 pretty and luxurious alarm clocks and never ever use them.”

"Well..... Pretty and luxurious clocks are meant to be kept as collections and decoration in the room."

"ARE YOU IN A RIGHT MIND JUNG JESSICA?!?!?!?!"

Tiffany’s outrage startled Jessica to jump in her seat.

“Yah.. I’m sorry. Please do not shock me like this again.”

Tiffany and Jessica quickly finish their breakfast and got themselves in a car and left for school.

During the car ride is dead quiet, even the chauffeur is trying to not make any sound.. The atmosphere is so tense that no one dares to talk. Jessica is playing with her phone while Tiffany just simply listening to her ipod while starring outside surrounding.

Finally the “long” ride to school coming to the end as the driver dropped off the 2 ladies along the street to school, as Tiffany specially requested the driver to not drop them at school because their car will attract unnecessary attention.    

After the driver drove off, Jessica couldn’t take it anymore and felt really guilty since the weird atmosphere is mainly caused by her but although it is not really her fault that she almost couldn’t wake up on time.

“I’m sorry..” Jessica mumbled as she tucked on Tiffany’s blouse like a little kid.

“I’m really sorry.. I will try to be more independent.. I’m sorry Fany ahh...” Jessica whined as she continuously tucked on Tiffany’s blouse

Tiffany smiled.. Slowly it became a little giggle.

Jessica heard Tiffany’s giggles and look at Tiffany with puppy eyes..

“Yahh.. Don’t look at me that way.. Behave like a heiress. We have a image to uphold in this new school we going to be studying in.” Tiffany showed her eye smile

“Let’s go... I don’t want to be late on the first day of school and we are the heiress of the 2 largest and richest companies in Korea. We have to keep our image.” Tiffany grabbed Jessica’s hand and pulled her along.

Tiffany and Jessica enrolled into SM College as a new transfer students in the final year as they get to skip grades for studying in the states for the past 4 years. Well, the fact that they are the heiress of Hwang Enterprise and Jung Corporation easily bypass the requirements required to enter the school.

SM College is a university for the elites. So, only elites who met the minimum of at least 1 of the requirements are allowed to enrol into the school. 

Well.... The requirements are...

1. Academically top 5% in the country

2. Rich (Determined by list of Richest family/individuals in the country)

3. Belongs to the "Special" Family (Gyuri's letter of enrolment)

 

 

Since SM College is considered as an exclusive university, of course their education system are also different. 

The enormous campus is separated into 2 huge campus, 1 for the boys and 1 for the girls.

The boys and girls studying in SM College are allowed to make friends and date if they want to, they could even eat lunch at either the girls campus or the guys campus but punctually and attendance of their lectures and tutorials are a MUST.

 

“Jessi, the school enrolment brochure states that we have to sign up for the school dorms. But there is no restriction whether do you stay in it.” Tiffany reads off the school brochure that she took from the school general office.

“What a weird rule. But then look on the bright side, we do not need to bother our chaffeurs every morning if we decided to stay.” 

“If we receive our dorm rooms and we dislike our roommates we can actually stay in our own house anyway.”

 

As they talk along the way to look for their class mentor, some girls along the corridor are shocked that the 2 richest daughters in Korea are actually back in Korea and they transferred into the school. Some girls even drools at their beauty.

“Wow.. This school is huge...” Tiffany looks pretty amazed by the size of the school

“Yeah. Look at the exterior and interior design of the school looks posh. Pretty well designed!” Jessica praised the architect indirectly.

Jessica saw the sign that shows “Class Mentors Office" and pulls Tiffany along.

"Hi, Ms Jung and Ms Hwang, I've been expecting you. I'm Ms. Goo Hara, your current class mentor."

"Hi Ms. Goo" Tiffany and Jessica spoked and bowed simultaneously.

"Before I bring the both of you to the class, I'll have to wait for the 2 other new transfer students as well. Let's wait a while for the both of them to make their way here."

“I wonder who are the 2 new transfer students like?” Jessica commented as she plop herself comfortably on the cushioned chair.

“4 new transfer students... Isn't that a lot?” Tiffany asked Ms. Goo to avoid the awkwardness silence while waiting.

"Well. In SM College, a class would only have 10 students. So I could say it is a lot?"

Just then, Taeyeon and Yuri finally arrived in front of the office.

 

"Wow this is seriously huge. We took 20minutes to find our way to this office." Yuri commented while walking towards the office

*Knock Knock*

Yuri opened the door to find 3 figures looked at her expectantly. 

Yuri and Taeyeon entered the office.

Ms. Goo introduced herself once again to Taeyeon and Yuri.

Yuri and Taeyeon walked over to the table and met Tiffany and Jessica for the first time.

Yuri POV

Wow. Pretty. But, they have this special aura them. Are they like us?

Ms. Goo starts to lead the way to their classroom.

 

In less than 5mins walk, they arrived at their classroom.

The 4 of them entered the classroom following Ms. Goo.

6 students in the class starring at them as if they were meat, some are even drooling.

"Hi class, today we have 4 new transfer students that will join us in this final year of study. Let's welcome them. Girls, do a simple introduction." 

 

Tiffany took the initiative to introduce herself first.

“Hello. My name is Tiffany, I like music and please take care of me.” Tiffany bowed

“Hello. My name is Jessica, sleeping is my hobby as well as my interest. Please take care of me.” Jessica bowed

“Hello. My name is Taeyeon. I don't have any hobbies.” 

“Hello. My name is Yuri, I'm Taeyeon's best buddy and please take care of us.”

 

Just right after the introductions, the class just kept quiet and just like there is no one in the class.

Taeyeon and Yuri stick with each other closely and Tiffany and Jessica hooked their hands together and sat at their respective seats.

The class began with summaries and introductions.

 

 

After lunch hour, the school have an hour of free time for the students to do anything they would like to do.

Since Taeyeon, Yuri, Jessica and Tiffany is new to the school, the class mentor arranaged a tour around the school led by the student leaders.

They had to go in pairs, but Yuri had a crazy idea to swap partners just to make new friends.

So, Yuri went with Tiffany and Taeyeon went with Jessica.

Throughout the tour, Jessica kept quiet and stealing short glance at the short kid next to her while pretending to check her phone while Taeyeon just kept walking ignoring the presence of Jessica even though she initially hated this idea but after realizing that Jessica is ignoring her like how she is ignoring Jessica is making her less guilty.

The other pair is slightly different from them. Yuri and Tiffany is trying to know more about each other as well as listening to the student leader about the different places in the massive school attentively.

After the tour, Yuri and Tiffany became closer but Taeyeon and Jessica are still not close with each other due to the fact that both of them didn’t even interact with each other.

Yuri knew that Taeyeon disliked this idea, but being determined to try to heal Taeyeon's broken heart, this is the only way. But Yuri knew Taeyeon isn't comfortable around new people especially strangers. 

Taeyeon always shows a different attitude and personality from her actual personality to someone new or someone that she isn’t comfortable with. That’s her way of protecting herself from strangers, to Yuri it might be a good or bad thing but Taeyeon doesn’t really seems to be bothered by it as she doesn’t really like people to know her real thoughts.

Yuri unlike Taeyeon, she is a warm and kind hearted girl who is not afraid to show whoever she meets. However, because of her good looks, she is easily mistaken as a playgirl but yet she doesn’t mind at all.

Yuri POV

Taeyeon must be feeling very uncomfortable with Jessica. I shouldn’t have agreed to swap partners. Maybe I should not force her to make new friends plus I do not want her to get hurt again.

Jessica POV

This Taeyeon girl is pretty cute up close.. But why her expression isn’t as bright as she is with Yuri when she is with me. Why do I get the feeling that I’ve known her quite some time when today is my first time meeting her?

Just when Jessica is in such deep thoughts that she didn’t realized they had stop walking and bump into Taeyeon in front of her.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t do it on purpose.” Jessica quickly apologized.

“It’s okay..?” Taeyeon awkwardly patted Jessica assuring that she’s fine and doesn’t want her to feel guilty.

Yuri saw the whole process and smiled a little over Taeyeon’s action. Taeyeon rarely spoke to anyone unless there's a need to nevertheless she would never show any concern to strangers.

“Fighting Taeyeon. Fighting Yuri!” Yuri muttered with a smile on her face

Tiffany heard Yuri but have no idea what is she mumbling about.

“Yuri ah, are you okay? Why are you smiling like that?” Tiffany frowned with a worried expression on her face.

“Yeah I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. I'm just happy.” Yuri reassured Tiffany and gave a smile.

 

 

Taeyeon excused herself from the group and went to the toilet alone.

Without knowing that she is being followed, she went into the toilet.

Just when she is on the way out from the toilet, she felt that someone with a very high level dark power is near her and kept herself alert to the surrounding as she make her way back to find Yuri.

 

Someone with a dark cape decide to trick Taeyeon a little and aim a small sparks on her right and strike from Taeyeon’s left.

Taeyeon sensed the movement by the opponent. However she is not able to react as fast as the opponent and got herself trapped.

Taeyeon POV

Oh sh**! I shouldn't had left my guard down. Yuri h-help......

Taeyeon is fighting with all her power and energy as she is trying hard to break from the force that is trapping her. However, this unknown dark power is obviously too strong for Taeyeon.

 

Slowly, she is starting to get tired.

The way she is trapped with draining her energy completely, due to fatigue, she fainted and the mysterious dark cape person vanished.

 

“sir! mission accomplished” The mysterious person with dark cape report back leaving a weak Taeyeon lying in the middle of the corridor.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: hello to all the subscribers~ and do comment on how is the chapters okay..? This will help me improve on the story hopefully.

 

 

^^ Please subscribe and comments please~