Dorm mates?

Missing You

Taeyeon and Yuri went to school early in the morning with their tons of luggage with the help of Gyuri’s car which Gyuri lent it to them for the day so that they could leave their luggage in their car until they are able to drop their bags in their respective dorms.

“Sica, which room did you get?”

“uh. 418?”

“Oh no... We are not staying in the same room. I’m in 309”

“Let’s go and check who our roommates are.”

Just in time, Jessica and Tiffany bump to Yuri and Taeyeon at the entrance before they could even exit to check out their roommates.

 

 

“Yuri and Taeyeon sshi, good morning!” Tiffany cheerfully chirped

While Jessica just gave them a slight nod.

“Good morning, Tiffany and Jessica sshi.” Both Taeyeon and Yuri replied.

“We’ll go and check our room number.” Yuri said Taeyeon followed her.

Tiffany and Jessica decided to tag along to see which room they got.

“Aww. We aren’t staying in the same room. I got 418 and you got 309” Yuri told Taeyeon.

 

Jessica was shocked at the coincidence that she and Yuri going to be in the same room and her best friend is going to be in the same room with that unfriendly girl and worse still they are going to be roommates with the 2 girls that have been listed warning in some suspicious letter.

Jessica pulled Tiffany to the side.

“Tiffany, what should we do?”

“Jessi... I think we just be roommates with them for now, until we find out who are they and then we can counter them if there is a need to.”

“What’s with your weird idea?” Jessica shrugged. “I don’t want to live with someone labeled as danger.”

“Come on Jessi... You know they aren’t that kind of people.” Tiffany whined.

Tiffany decided to speak up without waiting for Jessica’s reply about this matter.

“Welcome my new roommate!” Tiffany said to Taeyeon while stretching her hand out for a handshake.

“And Yuri, your new roommate is Jessica.” Tiffany said with her eyesmile pulling Taeyeon away along with her leaving Yuri and Jessica standing on the spot stunned.

“Hello. My name is Tiffany.”

“I know. I’ve heard you the very first time.”

“Why are you so quiet and cold?”

“...”

“It’s okay. I’ll be waiting for the day, you will tell me personally. Let’s go for our classes now, before we are scolded for being late.”

Taeyeon and Tiffany reached the classroom and found their seats and coincidentally they are seated next to each other.

“Wow. I can’t believe we are so fated to be sitting next to each other in class. Did you bribe the teacher so that you could sit with me?”

“...”

“I was just kidding.”

 

Just then, Jessica and Yuri happened to step into the class followed by the teacher.

Jessica and Yuri seems to be slightly relieved knowing they aren’t sitting together during class.

Jessica sat beside another pretty girl, Min Kyung while Yuri sat beside a cute girl, Sohee.

Sohee is a bubbly girl which Yuri happens to get along well apparently.

Jessica is acting like a total princess while she secretly steal some glance at Yuri and checking out her seat buddy, Min Kyung.

 

Rest of the day went by normally since it’s the first day of lessons and it is just brief introduction and overview.

Without knowing, their first day of classes had come to the end.

“How’s the day? Let’s start moving our things to the dorm now.”

Tiffany drags Taeyeon out of the class without waiting for her reply.

“The room with the pink door is mine!”

Tiffany just ran into the room with all her luggage and squealed.

Taeyeon just quietly went into the room opposite Tiffany’s.

“Are you usually that quiet?” Tiffany came into Taeyeon room and sat beside her on the bed.

“Are you usually that talkative?” Taeyeon murmured.

“Well I shall not tease you any further, let’s go and visit Jessi’s and your friend Yuri’s room. It’s my fault that you didn’t even get to talk to Yuri much today.”

 

Jessica and Yuri just exited the classroom and entered their room at their own pace.

Yuri decided to break the silence between them after so many hours.

“Uh hi, just re-introducing myself in case you have forgotten, I’m Yuri. Anything, just knock on my room door.”

Hence, she left Jessica on the living room couch reading fashion magazines.

 

Just then, Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at their dorm door and pressed the bell.

Jessica dragged herself to the door to open it, knowing Yuri wouldn’t have come out just to open the door.

“HELLO!!!!! I’m here Jessi yahhh!!! Do you miss me??? I bet you did!!” Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly.

“Yuri is in her room” Jessica told Taeyeon as she pointed to Yuri’s room door.

Taeyeon went into Yuri’s room after Yuri’s opened it for her.

 

 

In Yuri’s Room

“You seldom lock yourself in the room. What happened?”

“It is just simply awkwardness between us. How about you? Cooping well with that loud girl?”

“Not really. But she does have a way with me.”

“Don’t tell me that came from your bottom of your heart by your observations of her today. It means trouble, Taeyeon. And you know I am not joking.”

“Truthfully, she is one of the rare few to be able to in a way understand me as well as her friend without long term of friendship just like us and other friends back there.”

“Are you trying to say that they are them?”

“I don’t know yet. I need time to observe more, maybe we could use our powers to test them, but there is risk involved definitely.”

“That’s true. But don’t you think Jessica have been keeping a safe distance from me ever since this morning? During the orientation it wasn’t like this.”

“I know? Why? Do you like Jessica now?” Taeyeon teased

“Aye... You know I don’t.” Yuri poked Taeyeon cutely.

"Hey Yuri..." Taeyeon's voice suddenly turned softer than usual.

"I miss Miyoungie... 14 years... I want her back.." Taeyeon softly murmured while her tears collects around her eye.

 

 

In the living room

“How is your day Jessi?”

“You know exactly how my day is, don’t you?”

“I’ve been talking or trying to talk to Taeyeon, she seems fine, unlike the danger letter, and she is just simply an introvert that doesn’t like to talk.”

“You deduced that just by hanging out with her for a few hours? What happened to your top notch judgment from Hwang Enterprise, Miss Hwang?”

“I deduced that from my top notch judgment mind you.”

“Yeah right..”

“So you are still not planning to talk to Yuri?”

“We have nothing to talk about.”

“Whatever, I’m bringing Taeyeon back, you guys better talk and sort things out.”

Tiffany walked towards Yuri’s room.

“... I am not doing this anymore!”

“Taeyeon, you know our mission.”

Tiffany gasped.

 

 

Tiffany cautiously knocked on Yuri’s door.

“Taeyeon ah, time to return back to our dorm!”

Taeyeon opened the door and bid goodbye to Yuri and Jessica as they left for their dorm.

“Taeyeon ah” Tiffany called out right after they entered their dorm.

“Yes?” Taeyeon answered as she sat down onto the couch.

“Finally, you answered me! That’s an improvement.” Tiffany sat down beside her on the couch.

“I didn’t meant to eavesdrop, but I overheard just when I was about to knock on Yuri’s door just now. But what kind of mission do you have? It’s okay if you can’t tell me.”

“You know I will not tell you, why you even bothered asking then.”

“At least I tried to know more about you.”

“Why do you want to know more about me? I’m just a normal student in the school.”

“I thought you were a normal student until I accidentally overheard something about having a mission?”

 

“...”

Tiffany looked over at Taeyeon after waiting for a while without any reply.

Taeyeon had fell asleep on the couch while listening to Tiffany.

“She must be tired.” Tiffany chuckled at the sight of Taeyeon sleeping on the couch.

Tiffany went into Taeyeon’s room to grab a blanket for Taeyeon.

 

Right beside Taeyeon’s bed, there is a group photo of 7 girls with Taeyeon and Yuri inside the photo and there is another photo right beside with 9 girls but at much younger age.

Tiffany looked at the photo with 9 girls, why do some of them looks familiar, but have no idea who are they.

Tiffany walked out of Taeyeon’s room and carefully place the blanket over Taeyeon.

“She’s cute when she sleeps” Tiffany smiled to herself.

Tiffany went to switch off the lights and went into her own room.

“Who are those girls in Taeyeon childhood photo. They looked familiar but why do I not have any collections of who are they...” Tiffany pondered as drifted off to sleep.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE. I'm supposed to update a fluff chapter though.... 

I'll update the fluff chapter as a Taeyeon Past then..... ^^