Soonkyu

Missing You

Yuri and Taeyeon went back to the playground right after finishing their lunch to discuss more details about the plan.

Since Taeyeon awed the class with her exceptional mental calculation in class, the news of her being the smartest in the whole school is spreading like wild fire.

News of Taeyeon being the smartest in the school reaches the ears of the current top student, Lee Soonkyu.

“Nobody can ever beat me in studies. Get me the details of that Taeyeon person. I want everything about her. Parents, Brother, Sister, Grandparents, everyone related to her.” Soonkyu ordered her subordinates.

Lee Soonkyu, smartest student in SM College also the heiress of Lee Enterprise. She is known to be a 2-faced in school, everyone will be scared of her and nobody dare to offend her. In the eyes of the teachers, she will forever be the perfect student, oblivious to the school, she have a gang in the school and always use them to threaten the other students in the school. Given with her status, the school couldn’t do anything to her even if she is in the wrong because they need Soonkyu to promote for the school with her awesome results and achievement.


A few minutes later,

2 of Soonkyu’s subordinates came back with their iPad and showed them to Soonkyu.

“What do you mean no data found! So long Taeyeon is living in this world, she should have parents or anything related to her isn’t it!” Soonkyu scolded her subordinates.

“You guys are a useless bunch of fools! Now get lost!”

Soonkyu’s group of subordinates left her alone.



Soonkyu POV

Who are you Kim Taeyeon? I can get data of anyone in the school whenever I want, why do you have nothing under your data. You can never be the smartest in the school without getting past me. I will never let you get your ways. Watch me.


Soonkyu took out a hidden black mobile phone inside her blazer and called someone.

“Hello, this is Soonkyu, I need help with a person named “Kim Taeyeon”. Find information for me and you shall be rewarded genuinely”

“Nobody can get in my way.” Soonkyu muttered as she went back to class


“What should we do for plan A?” Yuri sat down on the bottom of the slide while Taeyeon follow suit beside her.

“Well… We could always use our inner voice to test them.” Taeyeon suggested.

“Right! Awesome idea you have there.” Yuri wrote it down on a notebook

“But what if because their powers are not activated yet, they couldn’t hear our inner voice?” Yuri questioned Taeyeon

“I haven’t thought about it yet.” Taeyeon sigh.
 

 

Too much events have been happening since the first day they came to Dimension Green. Taeyeon barely caught any sleep for the past 2 nights. Taeyeon took a look at their Plan A timeline that Yuri wrote just now.
 

Plan A
1. Dorm Tutoring (Inner Voice)
2. Festival
3. Sports Festival
4. Birthday Celebration (Tiffany)



*DING DONG*

Taeyeon and Yuri pack their stuffs and leave the playground and get back to class.

On their way back to class, Taeyeon received many compliments and gifts from other students in the school because of her “smartness”.

By the time, Taeyeon and Yuri arrived at their classroom; their hands are both filled with flowers, plushies, letters...etc

 

What shocked them even more is…

Right beside where Tiffany is sitting, which is Taeyeon’s table is also filled with bunch of flowers and gifts overflowing onto the floor around her’s and Tiffany table as well.

“Uhhh… Guys don’t you think this is too much?” Taeyeon mumbled.

“No, Taeyeon! You must accept our gifts; this is our appreciation and our honour to have you in our school.” One of the student answered Taeyeon and the other students who heard her nodded their heads in agreement.

Taeyeon make her way to her seat and look around displeasingly. Taeyeon tried to arrange and clear her table by putting all the gifts under her table on the floor while thinking how is she and Yuri going to bring everything back into the dorms.

“Taeyeon ah, you are smart and lucky to have all those admirers from all the classes trying to drool by looking at you.” Tiffany giggled as she saw a girl drooling by the window outside her classroom.
 

".......... I rather not to have such attention." Taeyeon muttered under her breath

Unknowing to Taeyeon and the rest of the students in the school, 2 of the presents in that pile are secretly added into that pile by Soonkyu's subordinates to remove suspicion.

At the end of the class, Tiffany volunteered herself to help Taeyeon and Yuri carry those presents back to their dorm, but however got stopped by Jessica.

"Do you not understand what I say about the 2 of them?" Jessica scolded Tiffany as she pull her away from Taeyeon and Yuri.

"This has nothing to do with them! I am just doing something I should do as a friend to help her carry those stuffs back to her dorm which happens to be my dorm as well if you realised." Tiffany makes her way back to Taeyeon as she finished her sentence.

 

Jessica POV

Why do you not listen to me anymore. Have you forgotten about Daddy? Taeyeon is influencing you too much. Stay away from her please. Wake up Tiffany, wake up!


"Sorry about Jessica. I guess she really isn’t fond of you guys yet. But I'm sure we will get along well." Tiffany apologized.

"It's okay." Yuri replied on behalf of Taeyeon whom the mind is fully occupied by other stuffs.

Taeyeon, Yuri and Tiffany cleared their hands by placing all the stuffs at the corner of the living room.

Taeyeon spotted a weird looking parcel in the mist of those prettily wrapped presents.

Taeyeon almost wanted to inform Yuri about it. Tiffany is a step ahead of her and took that parcel out. Unknown to Tiffany or the rest, inside the box contain a small explosive that cause the box to explode when being shaken.

Taeyeon sensed that the box should be dangerous and using her quick reflex she smack the box away from Tiffany's hands and landed 2 feets away from where they were standing. And the box exploded shocking Tiffany and Yuri.

"W..wh...who....d..dii..did...t-h...thatt....?" Tiffany stutters from the shock.

Yuri quickly checks Tiffany's hands or arms for any burns.



Yuri POV

this is getting bad. Taeyeon is being targeted. But by who! Explosive are definitely not given by Dark missionaries. Who are the people targeting Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon is not letting her guard down after discovering that explosive.

True enough, she found another suspicious box without any sender name or recipient name on it.

Yuri helped Tiffany who was badly shaken onto the couch to rest.

Taeyeon carefully took the box out of the pile and cautiously opened the box.

Inside the box contained a video camera and a letter attached.

Yuri came over and takes a look.

"Don't watch the video or touch the letter. It might have poison on it!" Yuri warned

Taeyeon ignored Yuri and took out the video camera and swiftly opened the letter.


-------
DID YOU GET BURNED BY THAT EXPLOSIVE?
I HOPE YOU DID!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE KIM TAEYEON?
DARE TO CHALLENGE ME?
WATCH THE VIDEO I SENT YOU.
 

-ANONYMOUS
-------
 

“Throw away that video cam Taeng.” Yuri suggested.

“Shouldn’t we take a look before we throw?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

“It’s up to you. I’m bringing Tiffany back to her room to rest while I go back to my dorm. So watch it or not is your choice.”  Yuri left and help to support Tiffany back to her room before leaving for her own dorm.


Taeyeon POV

The letter doesn't sounds like a possible threat to me. But the explosive isn't something to play with. It almost hurt Tiffany. So should I watch the video?
Waiiit... Why I was even worried for Tiffany?
She is nothing like Miyoung..... Why I was even worried for her. Miyoung i missed you. Where are you??

 

 

--------------------------------

A/N: HEY GUYS. COMEBACK D-1!!!! MR.MR. ARE YOU GUYS EXCITED???? 

Do comments, upvote and subscribe the story! ^^

 

미스터미스터!