Revealing the past (Taeyeon)

Missing You

“Why Yuri haven’t come back yet? It is already 1am.” Jessica yawned as she looked at the clock on the wall.

“Well.. Why do I even care?” Jessica shrugged as she went back to her room and sleep.

However, Jessica kept tossing and turning about throughout the whole night.

 

"It's going to be a long night......", Jessica sighs and she simply gently close her eyelids as she drifted into dream land.

 

Jessica and Tiffany met up together for lessons the next morning.

“Hey, it is rare to see you alone today? Did that dangerous couple ditch you?” Jessica snorted as she spoke to Tiffany.

“Wow! What happened to you last night? Didn't sleep well? Your eye bags are showing." Tiffany's eyes opened wide as she saw Jessica with panda-looking eyes on her flawless face.

"Ignore that please. It's just that I've been staying up late last night." Jessica simply lied.

"Taeyeon and Yuri are not dangerous! Don’t simply judge them like that..” Tiffany softly whispered back as the teacher step into the classroom.

 

“Who is not in class today?” The teacher asked as she counted the number of students does not tally up.

 

“Oh. Ms Taeyeon and Ms Yuri had special reason to be absent today. It looks pretty urgent though. Any other people who is absent, one more student, who is it?” The teacher looks up from her attendance list

 

“Ms Lee Soonkyu, madam.” A girl with short brunette hair timidly reported.

Usually no one in the school dare to report Lee Soonkyu as absent even though most of the time she is absent from the class just simply because she is the daughter of the school principal.

“Ms Soonkyu? When did she transfer into this class? She is from Business Major previously isn’t it? That’s very nice of the daughter of the principal to transfer to our Mathematics Major class, if any of you have problems you can approach her. You guys know that she is our school’s top scorer right?” The teacher smiled and proceeds to the whiteboard to start her lecture.

 

The class groaned as she begins the lecture of the day.

 

Tiffany POV

Something urgent happened to Taeyeon and Yuri. That explains why Taeyeon didn’t come back yesterday after that explosive incident.

 

Jessica POV

Urgent matters? No wonder Yuri is out the whole night.

Waiiiiit.. Why am I even thinking about Yuri

 

Jessica and Tiffany happened to think about the same thing coherently.

 

 

Soonkyu is in the room that is solely reserved for her usage only.

That room is a sacred place according to some students in SM College for the main reason that if you accidentally or intentionally entered that room; most likely you will not get to see the light tomorrow.

Inside the room, it has a lot of secrets and majority of Soonkyu’s darkest secret could be found in that room which is also why it is a forbidden place.

 

Soonkyu began her routine training in the room secretly.

Soonkyu’s powers do not belong to the same category as anyone in the college.

Soonkyu concentrates and focus to balance out her powers equally on both of her palms on the side of her body.

Slowly, Soonkyu opens her eyes and flutters a tint of lime green and her powers increased greatly compared to her normal.

Soonkyu powers belongs to the modified elements in other words, she is weak in her element powers from the start but accepted the temptation of the devil to “upgrade” her powers by absorbing and training by using and borrowing the demon powers which explains her drastic improvement from her normal powers.

“Soon, I will be able to conquer the world. Everyone will have to bow down to me.” Soonkyu growled loudly as her lime green iris flutters rapidly.

Unknown to Soonkyu, her demon powers are slowly taking control over her.

 

Taeyeon left the guestroom to look for Gyuri and apologise to her for failing to unlock her pure blood abilities.

Much to her surprise, Gyuri is actually expecting her.

“Come in Taeyeon, been waiting for you.” Gyuri gestured to let Taeyeon in.

 

Just then, Yuri happened to pop by as well.

“Oh! Yuri, come in as well. That’s nice I do not have to explain twice.”

 

“I have applied for urgent absent leave for you in SM College, do not worry about that. Today, we will be focusing on conquering your psychological barrier.”

Gyuri urge them to follow her into another hall double the size of their usual training hall.

“For this training, we will be using the latest technology of all the dimensions available combined to help the both of you overcome your psychological barrier that is preventing you from unlocking your pure blood abilities.”

 

“Frankly speaking, I’ve spoken to Prof. Shinyoung a few hours ago, and we concluded to a solution to help the both of you unlock your pure blood abilities, but it might not succeed as well. We have to give a try right? I’ll be attaching 2 wires connected to the waist pouch that will be attached to your waist on both sides of your temple and you will have to put on the magic glasses as well. The technology will then generate a scenario according to your physical barrier and you will have to overcome it. Let’s get started shall we?” Gyuri ordered the guards to bring in the respective equipments

 

The guards help Taeyeon and Yuri to put on those equipments and sticking on their temples.

After they are fully equipped, “On the count of 3, we will start.” Gyuri went to the laptop that controls that program attached on their waist and got ready to start the training.

 

The scenarios can be only seen with the magic glasses and only by the wearer itself, the other people only be able to see how the wearer interact and feeling about the scenario with the sensory wires attached and showing on the laptop.

 

Taeyeon found herself back at the dimension war 14years ago.

Taeyeon saw her younger self excitedly running to Miyoung’s house in the morning as usual. Miyoung came out of her house in a Pink polkadots dress which made her look like Minnie Mouse. Little Taeyeon still make fun of her little angel because of her dressing making her pouts so cutely. Taeyeon smiled at Miyoung’s reaction.

Who knew that the dimension war would start just so suddenly without any warning?

Just when Little Taeyeon wanted to bring Miyoung out to the park nearby their houses which they frequently visits almost every day, a gust of a very large amount of dark and demon powers from the dark missionaries flashed past, and right after that another flashed of light went crashing into Little Taeyeon’s house. Right away, her house’s roof top started flashing off the red signal to indicate that everyone have to be high alert for the unknown threat of such large amount of dark and demon powers combined and use the full powers if necessary, a war is about to break out.

Little Taeyeon and Miyoung got a shock and Miyoung’s parents dragged Little Taeyeon and Miyoung into Miyoung’s house and told Little Taeyeon to calm down, and her parents are alright and told them to stay at home, the other kids from other family would be joining soon and they would go over help her parents.

Not long after, Kwon Family brought Yuri and her older brother Jiyong into Miyoung’s house and told Jiyong to take good care of us because he is older and have more experience and longer training than the rest. Following, Lee Family brought Sunny and other kids like Amber, Hyoyeon, Sunmi and Henry while all their parents went to help out as well as the Jung Family who came in last with Sooyeon and her younger sister Soojung. The Jung parents stayed in the house to protect the kids in case the dark missionaries found their way here.

Taeyeon went back to her house to take a look at the situation back then. Understanding what actually happened to her parents and what happened outside when all the kids are protected inside Hwang’s house.

Taeyeon opened the door of her house and walk into the kitchen to see her parents trying their very best to use their powers to force the refrigerator door to close. This is her first time seeing her parents using powers, Taeyeon always thought that she is the only weird person in the family because she never once saw her parents used their powers before. Without much knowledge about the special refrigerator, Taeyeon only remembers that her parents always reminded her not to plug in the power for the refrigerator at all times because it is dangerous, but she never knew how dangerous that refrigerator was plugged in until 14years later.

That refrigerator when plugged in, when the door opens, it opened up a portal. She heard her parents shouted, “Do not let the door opens, the portal that linked to “DemonDom” will open and all the other demons spirits will come out and the dark powers users and demon powers will increase rapidly and our dimension will lose to the Dark Missionaries and our dimension will be gone forever.”

Taeyeon parents struggled against the force on the door to close it and unplugged finally. Just like how the parents and the elites that came expected, right after they unplugged their source of power, a huge group of demon powers and dark powers came charging at them.

Both sides of the battles are neither winning nor losing, both are seriously injured. 

Suddenly, a huge explosive exploded nearby. The Hwang’s house is being attacked.

Taeyeon will never forget what happened right after the explosive exploded, leaving whole house in smoke and fire making difficult for everyone to open their eyes, nevertheless trying their best to attack using their powers.

Little Taeyeon struggled and tried her very best to stay near Miyoung. Little Taeyeon knew that Miyoung powers would not be much of a help to the situation right now. Little Taeyeon uses her barely mastered Rain arrows to attack the Dark Spirits attacking them but they were definitely way stronger than them. Little Taeyeon’s rain arrows are getting weaker and weaker due to the inexperience and insufficient training, while little Taeyeon is also getting pretty exhausted from attacking. Miyoung saw Sunmi struggling against another Dark Spirit on her own, Miyoung knew that Sunmi will never win against it because Sunmi element powers are really really weak compared to the rest. Miyoung rushed over to help her but in the mist of saving Sunmi, Miyoung got caught by another Dark Spirit but the Jung parents came and save them and little Taeyeon. But a strange incident happened, Taeyeon who is observing the whole event again spotted it right away. Right after the Jung parents saved little Taeyeon, Sunmi and the other kids, they disappeared along with Miyoung and Sooyeon.

And Taeyeon observed and saw another strange incident; the supposed disappeared Jung parents are actually defeated and covered in blood not far away from the entrance of the Hwang’s house.

So, just now that Jung parents that saved them and took Miyoung and Sooyeon away are actually not the Jung parents but somebody else.

Taeyeon also realized her parents also seriously injured nearby where she was standing.

Taeyeon’s dad was whispering his last breath to no one but specifically Taeyeon. But at that point of time during the war, little Taeyeon was too exhausted and too far away from her dad.

Taeyeon’s dad whispered, “Taeyeonie, if you can hear me, unlock your pure abilities using your vocals, it have to be that song that we have been teaching you. This will be my last request, survive well Taeyeonie. I’m sorry.” And Taeyeon’s dad heart stopped beating.

Taeyeon walked over to her mum who already died from severe blood lost due to the internal bleeding cause by the impact of the dark powers. Taeyeon observed a scratch mark on her arm, “Taeyeonie, I’m sorry, I love you.”

But both sides of the war are seriously injured. Blood splattered everywhere with dead bodies everywhere.

 

Taeyeon broke down and cried her hearts out.

“Omma, Appa, I love you too. I’m sorry, I didn’t know and I’m so sorry for not being by your side during your last breath, I’m so sorry. Forgive me Appa that I didn’t listen to your last breath until now. I’m so sorry.”

Taeyeon kneeled on the floor and kept crying even though the scene was already removed. Gyuri went over and patted, console her even though, she knew Taeyeon had kept too much emotion within herself; she has to let it all out.

Taeyeon continue to cry after Gyuri brought her over to the couch on the side of the room.

 

 

-----------------------------

A/N: I know I've disappeared for a long long time. So sorry guys... ㅠㅠ I've gotten so busy and unmotivated to write :/ and partially because I couldn't think of anything to improve my story.... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

 

oh well......... time to do something new....

 

I'll start to do replies for comments ^^

so..... start commenting guys~ i shall be more interactive with my current and future readers~~

 

personal replies:

@sunshiner4life: so so sorry about the late update.... hope i didnt disappoint you for waiting so long.

@Taengoo311: thank you~ and sorry about the weird names