Intruder or Insider....?

Missing You

Yuri found it very suspicious for Taeyeon to go toilet for so long, especially as an immortal, they rarely has the need of using toilet or eat. Yuri wanted to find Taeyeon however Jessica and Tiffany wanted to tag along which she kindly rejected them as she explains that Taeyeon wanted some privacy which they immediately understood and stay behind.

While she was searching in toilets to find Taeyeon, suddenly she felt a gust of dark power and disappeared right away and thought that something must have happened to Taeyeon.

“.. crap.. something better not happen to Taeyeon now.” Yuri uses her full speed to look for Taeyeon. Not going to care if any one see her with that amazing speed.

Yuri saw someone lying on the floor in the middle of the corridor and dashed over.

“Tae!! wake up!!”

Yuri shooked Taeyeon hoping that she would wake up.

 

Yuri POV

Oh no.. Taeyeon is so weak right now. Who did this to her. Did our identity get exposed? I need to transfer some energy to her but I can't do it so openly. What should I do now? 

That's right! The doctor office!

 

There is so many questions going on in Yuri's mind.

Yuri piggybacked Taeyeon and bring her back to the group.

“Oh no. What happen to Taeyeon, why does she look so pale.” Tiffany worried expression is written all over her face.

"Taeyeon must have fainted from fatigue since she rarely exercise and this whole school tour is really huge." Yuri smoothly lied.

“Let’s bring her to the nurse room?” Jessica suggested and everyone followed.

 

 

Due to the fact that it is still during the lunch timing, there isn’t anyone in the doctor office.

Yuri carried Taeyeon onto the bed and told Tiffany and Jessica to search for the school doctor.

After ensuring that both Tiffany and Jessica had left the doctor office, Yuri started to channel part of her energy to Taeyeon to help her speed up her individual recovery speed by placing her hand on her forehead creating a cooling effect in Taeyeon.

Seeing that Taeyeon colour is looking slightly better, she decided to stop before Tiffany and Jessica get back while she took a seat beside Taeyeon.

Slightly a few minutes later, Jessica and Tiffany came back with the school doctor and got Taeyeon checked. Apparently, since Taeyeon wasn’t from this dimension and the attack was internally through her acquired power, the doctor only told them that Taeyeon was just overly tired and need ample rest.

While Taeyeon was being checked by the doctor, Yuri excused herself and went away and made a call to Gyuri and report about Taeyeon’s condition and regarding the flash of dark power in the school.

“Hello, Gyuri unnie, this is Yuri. Bad news! Taeyeon got attacked by Dark missionaries, pretty serious though, I’ve transferred some of my energy to her, hope she’s able to recover quickly. Gotta go.” Yuri hanged up the call quickly.

“Wow. Dark missionaries move fast, I better get Taeyeon and Yuri some extra backups without alerting the Dark Missionaries” Gyuri thought after receiving Yuri emergency call.

 

Half an hour later, Taeyeon regained her consciousness.

“Yuri ahhh.....” Taeyeon murmured.

Tiffany and Yuri heard her and Yuri quickly went beside Taeyeon's bed.

Jessica noticed a tear escaped from Taeyeon’s eye and fell onto the bed, although she does not know what wrong with Taeyeon, but she felt the need to want to help that poor girl but have no idea how. And she is puzzled with why is she feeling this way towards that girl whom she only met for a few hours.

Jessica POV

What is wrong with you? Sympathise a stranger that doesn't even want to talk to you now? If Daddy is here, he's going to scold me for letting my emotions control me again.

 

Being Taeyeon’s best friend, sharp Yuri obviously saw that tear which left Taeyeon’s eye, Yuri heart ached.

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, saw Yuri and 2 other figures on the side of the bed and stiffen her expression.

Since Taeyeon isn’t that comfortable with Tiffany and Jessica yet, she tends to hide her emotions to those whom she isn’t that close with.

Jessica knew and drag Tiffany out of the room leaving only Yuri behind.

“We will be outside, Yuri” Jessica drag Tiffany out of the room.

Just when Jessica and Tiffany are out of the room, Taeyeon’s facial expression starts to relax.

“Yuri ahh, I dreamt of her again.” Taeyeon started to lose control of her tears that have been kept hidden in the bottom of her heart.

“I miss her a lot.. I want to meet her again. 14years.. I want to know if she is doing well.” Taeyeon sobbed.

Yuri heart ached at this side of Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon ah.. It hurts seeing you like this. I want to quickly go back to the old Taeyeon times.” Yuri went to hug Taeyeon to comfort her as she rubbed her back trying to soothe her sobbing.

“Yuri ah, we have not sign up for the dorms yet. But tonight can we return to Gyuri unnie’s place?”

“Sure. Anything you wish! Anyway, are you feeling better?”

"A lot better. Oh and there is something you need to know." Taeyeon face turned serious

"Dark Missionaries right?" Yuri kept her voice really low

"Yes. This time their dark powers are not easy opponent. We have to inform Gyuri"

"Let's go."

Taeyeon nodded and get off the bed and went to check the mirror.

“Aww.. My eyes..” Taeyeon murmured.

“Aigoo.. Still caring about your image I see” Yuri by bumping onto her shoulders.

“Yah!!”

Taeyeon and Yuri exited the room and met up with Jessica and Tiffany.

“Are you feeling okay now?” Tiffany asked in concern.

Taeyeon just nod.

“Taeyeon and I are going to sign up for dorms, have the both of you sign up?”

“Nope not yet. Let’s go together then!”

Taeyeon and Yuri walked in front while Jessica and Tiffany are following behind.

On the way to the dormitory registration office, Jessica’s phone rang, as she excused herself to take the call as the others waited for her.

When she came back, she gave Tiffany an eye contact and left, Tiffany immediately understood that it was from her company and had to leave urgently and told the others that she had left due to something urgent.

 

Most of the time, it is just Tiffany and Yuri chatting while Taeyeon is always thinking about something.

“Thank you for coming down today, you will know your new dorm mates by 8am tomorrow and you can start moving into your dorm at 3pm tomorrow, so rest well.” The lady at the registration counter smiled at them after they submitted the forms.

Since Tiffany has a chauffeur, she decided to send both Taeyeon and Yuri back to their houses.

At first, Taeyeon and Yuri rejected the idea but since Tiffany insisted, they have no choice but to take her car.

"Whose house is nearer?" Tiffany asked as they got into the car.

“Uh. We live under the same roof.” Yuri awkwardly replies.

“Ohh?! Thats great! Are the both of yo---"

“Not what you thinking off.. We are currently living in our friend’s place since it is nearer to the school before moving into the dorm” Yuri quickly cut off Tiffany’s train of thoughts.

Tiffany giggled to herself after hearing that. 

"No. I'm trying to say the both of you are really close to stay in 1 roof! Don't misunderstand my words!" Tiffany sigh.. 

Truthfully, Tiffany really wanted to ask if the both of them a couple. Thank God they isn't.

 

Tiffany POV

Why am I feeling a sense of relieve that they are not in that kind of relationship.

This is weird and wrong, we are all girls.

 

Tiffany has been thinking about it though out the whole journey without realizing that it had reached their friend’s house.

“Thank you for the ride! And see you tomorrow!!” Yuri said as she alight the car.

Taeyeon gave Tiffany a small smile and slight wave as thanking her for the ride as the car drove away.

 

Tiffany POV

Wow!!! Their friend’s house is HUGE! They must be pretty rich as well. But wait, if they are rich as well, why I never seen them in functions or parties before. And their names isn't part of the richest list as well. Who are they? Who is their friend? But Taeyeon is pretty cute looking. They have a certain aura around them though, pretty cool interestingly.

 

Tiffany giggles at her own thoughts as she continues her journey to her company to inspect and see if there is anything for her to do.

“Gyuri unnie! We are back!” Yuri shouted as she close the door.

“How is Taeyeon feeling?” Gyuri appeared from the kitchen seems like preparing some delicious dinner for them.

“mmhmmm smells good!” Taeyeon her lips.

“Obviously feeling good right! Look at her reaction.” Yuri burst out laughing at her dorky friend reaction.

Gyuri smiled. “Dinner is ready!”

“YES! Thank you for the food!” Yuri and Taeyeon shouted simultaneously.

 

 

 

“Good afternoon Miss Jung”

Every employee greeted Jessica with a bow as she walk into the company.

Jessica step into her office with the door label “Jessica Jung, CEO of Jung Corporation”

She sat down at her desk and start looking through all the files on her table making sure everything in on the right track.

 

Jessica POV

Everything is fine in the office and there is no new files for me to go through. What is the urgent call for?

 

At the corner of her eye, she saw an odd transparent file which is thinnest file among those thick looking files at the stack of “PROPOSAL”.

Curiosity took over her as she took that file and take a quick scan through.

The file content shocked her, as the file content doesn’t say anything related to the company or any business collaboration proposal but just simply a letter with a large “WARNING” with quite a few photos of Yuri and Taeyeon taken around different places.

Jessica quickly grabs her mobile phone and dial for Tiffany’s number scared that her best friend might be in danger after she left her together with the duo.

 

“Hello! YOUR FANY FANY TIFFANY IS SPEAKING.” Tiffany giggles after that knowing that the caller is Jessica and how much she hated that phrase she came out with.

“Tiffany!! This is serious business. Are you still with Taeyeon and Yuri?!" Jessica urgently warned her best buddy.

"Please get yourself to your company and check if you receive any transparent file. It should be somewhere around your desk.”

“What are you talking about?? Jessi I don’t get you! What’s wrong?? I've dropped Yuri and Taeyeon off at their house already and I am still on my way down to the company.”

“Because the content in the file has Taeyeon and Yuri photos taken at different locations and they sent it with a letter with the word “WARNING”. Anyway, talk to you when I see you, I’m going to your company. See you later!”

Jessica quickly finishes off what she needs to finish before putting the file into her bag and hurriedly left the company to find Tiffany.

Tiffany arrived at her company, Hwang Enterprise and went to her office quickly.

Searching around her table and truthfully enough, there is a transparent file hidden somewhere on her desk as well.

Just then, Jessica stepped into her office.

“You have it?”

Tiffany holds it up in her hands and nod.

Both of them went to the couch on the side of the room and open it up.

Both of the file content are exactly the same, “WARNING” largely printed.

The only difference is Tiffany’s folder has 2 extra photo of Taeyeon fainting at the school corridor and another photo which Yuri is putting her hands on Taeyeon’s forehead taken most probably in the nurse room when both Jessica and Tiffany went to search for the school doctor.

 

“Why are they showing us all these photos? Does it shows anything? I don’t get it.” Tiffany finally said after starring and pondering at the photos.

“I think the person who sent these are trying to hint us that they are dangerous and might cause some trouble to us? Due to the fact that both you and I are rich, we are prone to fall into danger as you might not know that those 2 girls have been planting evil plots to wait for our company to fall and finally overthrow our positions and make the positions, theirs.” Jessica gave a thought about it.

“No. I don’t think so, not that I’m trusting them more or whatever. Since just now, I gave them a ride home to their friend’s house which they are currently occupying before moving into the school dorm tomorrow. I don’t think they are such people.” Tiffany frowns as she gave a serious thought about Jessica words earlier.

Tiffany POV

Maybe Jessica is right.. Their friend’s house is seriously huge. Who knows their friend is actually planning something evil to us since they could be our rivals. But... Who is their friend? 

“I have no idea.....” Jessica sighs.

“Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!” Tiffany ruffles her own hair

“Let’s wait unti tomorrow when we get to see them again maybe?”

“Yeah.. Jessie, I hope we are rooming together.. Let’s return home and have dinner today! Later I shall get someone to cook for us.” Tiffany tries to change the atmosphere and drag Jessica out of her office.

 

Jessica POV

Now I hope Daddy is back to provide me with some emotional boost. My mind is block. I can't decide who is right and who is wrong anymore.

 

There is strange aura within this strange-looking office staff peeking at times at Jessica and Tiffany waiting for an opportunity to do something.  

“......both received package..” an strange-looking office staff working in the company reported back after seeing coast is clear.

 

“..yes sir. Wait for the good news.” The office staff hangs up the call and left the office after seeing the 2 ladies left.

 

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Do you guys love the double update...?? ^^ did I surprise you guys? 

Hahaha this is because CHINESE NEW YEAR IS COMING. ^^ hahahhaa.. 

Do COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE the story~ If you like the story UPVOTE as well ^^