Dimension Green

Missing You

“... ... ... please call 922210628 if you spot any suspicious item or person while we investigate closely about this matter”

“JESSI!!!! OMG DID YOU WATCHED THE NEWS??? I guess we shouldn’t go out today?” a girl with a pretty eye smile that is able to captivate any breathing creature on Earth said with regret after watching the news report about an unexpected thunder strike in the middle of the city.

“Fany ahh, don’t worry too much about that.. Not like we are shopping in the open area, we are shopping in a shopping mall with SHELTER!!! We are not getting any thunder strikes DEFINITELY!” replied by a princess-like girl while stressing on the last word trying to convince her best friend to accompany her.

“Still???? We still have to take extra precaution right? I do not want to bump to any weird creature that does not belong to this world.” Tiffany shivered as the thought went pass her mind.

“Yes my dear naggygrannyfanyy... Meet in an hour time at the usual place.”

Jessica is known to be the daughter of richest company in Korea, Jung Corporation while her best buddy Tiffany is known to be the daughter of the second richest company in Korea, Hwang Enterprise. Even though they are rich, they are still normal teens enjoying what teens should enjoy. The only difference is they have to make time to help out at the company since both of them are heiress of the company. 

They met up at Apgujeong Shopping Mall and went shopping. Not far from the building they were located at, 2 ladies with a special aura around them appeared.

The shorter one of the 2 appeared to be slightly injured however the wound is closing faster than the blood can be dried up. 

“Hey, do we not fit into this dimension?”

“Do we look different from those normal people in this dimension?”

“Do we n...” the shorter girl stop the taller girl from panicking after landing in this foreign land while wiping away the blood off the wound previously was.

“Shhhhhh... Did you forget what did Shinyoung unnie always telling us about we look the same as people in all the dimensions!!” the shorter girl calmed the taller girl down.

 

Taeyeon POV

Wow. It’s really true when unnie said it is exactly the same like our world.

Oh and did Seohyun calculated the distance and the speed wrongly? Ugh... Why did we crash down instead of landing properly??

I can’t wait to find them again, it has been 14 years.

I hope they are doing fine?

Will they forget us? Please don’t.

I miss you a lot..

 

Taeyeon and Yuri do not belong to this dimension of the world, but they have a mission to complete. They have to find the last 2 missing companion of theirs and bring them back to where they originally came from. It is a tough mission for them as the only source they have is a photo taken 14 years ago when they were still close friends with them.

 

Flashback

30minutes before the thunder strike.

Prof. Shinyoung has decided that Taeyeon and Yuri are appointed to travel to Dimension Green also known as Earth to search for the missing last 2 important member of the team. In every dimension, there is another person that looks exactly like you, it will be up to fate if you ever meet another self but it can be beneficial or can cause your life to be in danger.

These warnings about another self is always known by heart by every member of this special team mainly is because they are not a normal human living is this world, they are the special chosen one by fate to obtain certain special traits. It is not true that another self will have the same traits since every dimension is still different from each other.

They are searching for the 2 missing precious companions that were lost in the midst of a dimensional war 14 years ago. They were just 8 years old at that time. At that time, all 9 of them were close friends playing together happily until a sudden earthquake shook, and everything turn upside down. The parents of the 9 of them have to help out during the war hence tire them out without knowing that 2 of the kids are already missing. Everyone was severely injured. Some of their parents never returned. The other 7 kids vowed to train harder and find their 2 friends back as well as revenge for their parents. Taeyeon's parents are one of the many that didn't make it. Taeyeon turned 8 years old not too long ago and yet she have to faced such devastating event happening in her life. Her best friend parents, Kwon Family, decided to take Taeyeon in as their parents were good friends and they always help to take care of each other. Kim Family(Taeyeon's Family) is always loving and helpful in taking care of everyone. They were the favourites model family for everyone. Since then, Yuri and Taeyeon always train together and their relationship became closer more than sisters.   

“Prof. Shinyoung, we are ready for launch! Taengoo yahh, becareful and return soon! We will miss you when you and Yuri aren’t around for the period of time. Yuri ahh, help us take care of that kid okay? You should know how hot-headed she is when she isn’t thinking straight. Take care!!! YulTae hwaiting!” Sunny did a fist pump in air hoping for their mission to be a success.

“.. bye.. I can’t wait to see you again.. Unnie, it has been so long. I miss you a lot.. I hope you still remember me.” Yoona muttered as Yuri and Taeyeon disappeared in a flash.

 

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: how was it?? ^^