VIII.

The Lost Figures of Hatred.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay, I think you two should stop." I gripped onto Yoogeun who was running along with a childish Minho, too excited in seeing crystals as if he had never seen such things in life. I groaned at Yoogeun's complaining demeanor and walked up to the skipping Minho. Patting his shoulder, I felt offended at his groan and shove onto my chest. I scoffed, this was not going to work out the easy way apparently. Instead, I rapidly took a hold onto his ear. A seethe of pain came from his mouth, in which I just tugged harder.

"It hurts!" I never knew he could be such a kid sometimes, but he was worser than Yoogeun. His body flailing for freedom, he was giving his will to get away from my harsh hold onto his now, throbbing ear. To end things, Yoogeun began squirming under my left arm carrying his small body. I knew Yoogeun was a kid, but also Minho? I rolled my eyes at the thought of having to handle two little boys wanting to play tag around a hole of crystals.

"Jinri, damn! Stop! I need more time alone with my lovely path to the money and fame!" Minho was frustrated as I could hear his voice annoyed, but his actions were just childish. In other words, he was acting like a typical child in trouble.

I only tugged harder which did nothing to change his strong position. "You are not going to be rich while you are stuck in this island, idiot." 

"Don't call me an idiot."

"Okay, fool sounds better." My eyes were getting tired from rolling at his stupidity.

"Okay, then I'll call you witch."

My eyes squinted in anger. "What did you just call me?"

"Let me go, you pessimistic witch." Minho's ear was begging for release, but I hardened the hold in revenge while I earned a moan of pain from his thick lips. "Yoogeun, the witch is abusing me!" He yelled to the boy who landed his angry eyes into mine, almost digging a hole into my soul in anger. If looks could kill, I would already be in my grave.

"You two are such kids." Bringing Yoogeun down, I turned my frustrated eyes towards the toddler who was ready to run until he met my expression that was ready to explode. "Dont. Make. A. Single. Move." That frightened the boy, having him frozen besides me with a trembling nod. I sighed, one down, one more to go. However, this wasn't going to be easy considering the remaining boy being actually a twenty-four year old, athletic bear.

"Minho stop, please." My soft voice was pleading for his cooperation. If it was the only way to make him understand, I was willing to act nice and sweet for the better outcomes. I wasn't annoyed at the crystals, but I was getting hungry just by watching them both run around the crystal pillars for more than twenty minutes. I was just as ecstastic as they were the first five minutes, squealing along, but after letting go of my stamina, it was just annoying.

"No." His arms crossed, I stand corrected. Minho was a five year old trapped in a twenty four year old's erted soul.

"If you say so." I saved up my energy. With my strongest energy, I yanked onto his ear like never before, hoping for a small space of movement. I heard the instant yell of pain, and the stumbles of his feet. Feeling the will to jump and pump a fist of excitement to my success, I instantly stopped at Minho's stumbling not stopping. 

He was falling. And he did. 

I didn't have the time to move away due to my lack of reacting, getting trapped into his actions. He fell to the ground, but I fell along. His chest crashed into mine while the force instantly knocked me to the floor. Out of instincts, I grabbed onto his flailing arm with a loud yell of shock. 

The breath was knocked out of me by the crash onto the hard pavement, and the pain came to me at Minho's heavy body falling on top of me. I took breaths, trying to soothe myself. Slowly, I looked up which wasn't the greatest idea considering loosing my breath and turning stiff.

His eyes, they were a door to his soul. They crashed into mine so deeply that I was again, hypnotized. The brown color shining in a bright hazel against the crystal's penetrating lights. His lips parted in shock, I noticed every single feature of them. Dry, yet thick and vulnerable, his lips had the distinct tint of color. We were so close, our noses almost touched, yet our chests together as they heaved in deep breaths. Everything stopped, but I remained over his features as he just remained exploring my spirit. 

It was almost a genuine feeling of my heart pumping hard at the frozen time.

Suddenly, it stopped. His eyes widened, turning back into the dark brown color he owns and his hands trembled against my pale skin. I bit my lip out of habit, but I stopped at the sense of his body turning stiff. He looked over me with a different perspective that had me confused. His eyes turning darker and his skin now hot, I felt uncomfortable. I began to push him away, instantly snapping him out of the trance. He widened his eyes, and stood up as if he had seen a ghost. Standing myself up, I looked away from him and dusted off the dust on my back. Silence penetrated between us awkwardly, and the atmosphere was hot in temperature. My forehead sweaty, I felt hot in every single place of my body. Why? I'm just as confused as you all are.

I didn't have a single enthusiasm to stay inside, and quickly grasped onto the quiet Yoogeun that had seen the whole scene with wide eyes. His hand remaining against my clammy hands, I turned away from the back of Minho and began my way out of the cave.

We needed time alone. Just as much as he needed, I needed my time.

 No matter how much my heart pumped hard at the sight of his face red with unknown expressions, we needed time away from each other.

Have you had that feeling that you don't know what to do? Like you want to run in circles and the next to go to sleep? Or the thoughts of what you were going to do with a certain person of the opposite ? Whether you will talk to that person or just ignore him for the rest of the day and hopefully the whole week? If you do, then I am the same my friend.

But instead, you are lucky you get the chance to ignore and have space from that person. Me being stuck with the only person of my age in an undiscovered island didn't give many options. For survival, I needed to stick with him or else I'll probably have a ninety nine point nine percent chance of dying along with the innocent toddler in my hands. 

If I wanted to or not, I had to talk to Minho and push all the past emotions away. I had to erase what happened in the cave earlier and move on no matter how odd I felt. For the first time in my life, my heart beated rapid like burning fire, my chest ached in anxiety while my whole body temperature increased to the point of sweating. My head shutted down, only controlled by the heart. What happened? I don't know. But it was odd considering it happened with Minho's prescence close to mine by centimeters. Was I having a heart attack? Was I panicking over Minho dying? Or was I just having a paranoia that Minho was going to turn into a zombie like the rest of the hidden zombie apocalypse in this forest as they chased me down along with a mini zombie Yoogeun until they catch me and eat my liver and brains? 

Or was I taking a liking towards Minho? 

Pfft, I can't be. That's just ridiculous, instantly flicking and slapping myself for such a stupid thought. I groaned in despair, I tried to remove such things away from my head since I began feeling the earlier sensation

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter