IX. Uncertain

My All

Minho woke up loving the radiating warmth beside him. Laid there, was his life. He looks so safe and sound yet sensual and y at the same time. Last night’s incident flashed back in Minho's mind and he can’t help but smile giddily. There was Taemin, beside him again. He can’t help but feel thankful that no matter how hard he ed up his life, he is still having his chance to be this close to the boy.

He softly blew the strands of hair on Taemin’s face making the younger a bit awake. He cooed. “Wake up, sleepy head.” Minho murmured. He was cheesy, and so in love. It was like a morning after a honey moon kind of night. Well, at least to him.

Taemin got his consciousness back after a long, deep sleep. He peaked through his barely opened eyes, only to be greeted by Minho’s face few inches away from him. And the younger shot back up to keep a good distance between his and Minho’s face. He was startled. He need few good seconds to think about what happened and why he ended up in that place, obviously, long limbs almost around his waist.

“Wha—”

“Good morning.”

Taemin peeked under the blankets to confirm his first thoughts that morning. And he was not wrong. “, Taemin you’re so stupid.” He whispered to himself.

“Hm?” Minho said as he slighty tighten his arms around the younger.

“Minho, this… this is a—”

And Minho felt his arms weaken around Taemin’s body. He unconsciously loosened his grip. With much fear and uncertainty, he asked. “You’re not telling me last night was a mistake, are you?”

“Obviously it was.” Taemin said while getting up from the bed. “Minho, you know I’m dating Kai.”

“Well the sound of my name in your moans last night tells otherwise.” Minho shot him back.

Taemin just gave him a glare, unable to come up with a good reply. He ran to the bathroom after he grabbed his clothes thrown in random corner of the room.

 

He got back fully clothed, and realized Minho did the same thing. Well, it would be awkward to talk about a hot night full of while . Not to mention Taemin was insisting it shouldn’t have had happened in the first place.

There was silence. It was awkward.

“I didn’t drag you here, Tae. You know that.” Minho started, irritation and pain in his voice.

“I’m not saying I’m dragged here or whatever. All I’m saying is this… this is just… it’s just so wrong.” He bowed his head unable to look at Minho’s eyes because he’s afraid he’ll be caught. Damn it, last night was wonderful. But what if Minho would see him as someone so easy just because of what happened last night? He was dating Kai. That’s what Minho knows. How indecent would it be to have a great long with someone while dating another?

“So… what do you want now?” Minho asked. “I mean, what’s gonna happen next?” He added.

“I don’t know!” Taemin replied frustrated. He can’t think straight, well obviously last night was a perfect example of not being able to think straight, he thought. “All I know is… this… it’s just so wrong and…”

“And what?” Minho said with a voice louder to convey his madness to the younger.

“And that… it shouldn’t ever happen again.” The younger continued almost whispering, his voice almost breaking.

And that’s it. Minho grabbed his wallet from his back pocket to get some cash. “Here, pay the room with this.” He tossed it in the bed before raging himself out the door.

 

 

And Taemin was left there with nothing but the bitter sweet memories of last night. Nothing but regret and insecurity in his mind. The feeling in his heart still uncertain.


A/N Bare with me for the short update! I'll try to come up with an update shortly. Well, I hope.

I know, I know. Taemin is totally frustrating here but give him some slack he have too much insecurities and fear in his heart.

Maybe he just loved too much and too afraid to be hurt again.

So, how do you like it?