XIX. Cheating?

My All

While waiting for everyone to settle, Minho got his wallet from his back pocket for the motion sickness pills he have. He nudged Taemin lightly who have both of his earphones plugged in his ears but actually was listening to nothing, he just don’t know how to handle a decent conversation with Minho without his heart yearning and beating faster than normal.

Taemin removed his right earphone when he realized Minho was telling him something. “Don’t want vomit all over me as we travel.” He said with the perfect teasing eye smile as he gave Taemin the tablet and the younger can’t help but blush. Oh, the littlest things! So he remembers how much I hate long hour travels.

But Taemin’s day dream was halted too early for his liking when Minho suddenly sat on his knees facing the seats behind. “Irene-ah, you forgot to get the pills we bought earlier.” He loudly spoke as he asked the others to pass it on Irene. So it was hers, Taemin thought the shuttle crashed hard when it’s the sound of his own heart shattering he’s hearing. How assuming am I to actually think it is Minho who’s just looking after me. Taemin pabo.

“Take it!” Taemin slammed the pills he got back to Minho’s hand making the older startled.

“What th—”

“I’m not feeling dizzy or anything!” Taemin spat like a 5 year old with tantrums.

“But—”

“I said take it back!” And Minho was clueless what the hell just had happened. Speechless as he stared blankly at Taemin who’s raging mad hugging his bag, with his earphones blasting too loud to the point of Minho hearing the music too, with his eyes deeply closed.

--

After 4 songs played from the playlist, Taemin was swaying his head in any possible direction with his eyes closed as if jamming with the music like a child sleeping safe and sound. Minho was about to take his nap too when he heard a thug from the window waking up Taemin from the pain. “Aaargh!”

And seeing Taemin in pain is one of the things that makes the Choi worried. The Choi rarely gets worried. “Yah, yah! Are you alright?”

Taemin just shot him a cold glare for asking what’s obvious making Minho even more restless. He was lightly touching Taemin’s arm to take a good look at the left side of his head. “Let me see…”

“Don’t touch me!”

“It could be serious, just let me ing see!” Minho grabbed him closer, holding him a bit harder to make him stop from moving.

“I said— asdsafasdjfd” Taemin covered his mouth but to no avail, he vomited at Minho’s chest since the elder was fidgeting him here and there.

Embarrassed, Taemin peeked through his lashed to see Minho’s reaction. “I’m sorry.” He tried to clean his mess with his tissue but Minho grabbed his wrist. “It’s fine, just clean your hands.”

“But—” Before Taemin could even continue his sentence, the next thing he knew, Minho was removing his shirt. Making Taemin’s eyes sinful with the bare torso he’s currently staring at.

“Yah what are you doing?”

“You don’t expect me to wear something that stinks for a couple of more hours, do you?” Minho asked innocently.

Taemin rolled his eyes. Minho sure knows how to make a bus ride hard for him. “Guess not. I’m going back to my lovely nap.”

“Do yourself a ing favor and don’t hit your head on the window Lee Taemin.” Minho seriously spat.

“Whatever.” He was about to hug his bag and position himself back to sleep when Minho suddenly pulled his arm, making him fall onto his bare chest.

“It’s cold, scoot to me closer.” He whispered and Taemin swears that was freaking y.

Taemin was trying so hard to release himself from Minho’s arm around his waist, acting like he’s hating the very compromising position when the only reason he wants to entangle himself is he doesn’t trust his own restraint. “You’re making me hug you Minho, and you’re… you’re freaking shirtless?”

“Exactly. So?”

“Are you kidding? What if—”

“Shut up, I’m sleepy.” The older closed his eyes as he leaned to Taemin even more.

“But—”

“One more word and I’ll kiss you hard right here.” He was supposed to threaten Taemin, to stop him from moving. But when Taemin suddenly reached his lips with his own, Minho definitely didn’t see that coming. He was the one shocked, unmoving.

Taemin ducked himself back to Minho’s chest so he can’t see him. Afraid he’ll explode with his cheek’s redness. I can’t believe I’m doing this. Lee Taemin, are you insane? He has a freaking girlfriend, Tae! Where are you freaking senses! You’d settle with cheating? You’re not that pathetic, I swear. You’re no different to a home wrecker now seriously, Tae? And Taemin cursed himself again for being so impulsive. And without the younger knowing, he was drifting to dreamland once again with his worries.

--

The two woke up from shutter sounds and flash. Taemin was the first to realize the very compromising position they’re in. He’s head on Minho’s chest with their arms tangled to each other. Holy! What if Irene sees us? Taemin you’re doomed!

He quickly sat straight and fixed his clothes, hitting and shaking Minho who’s only half awake. Why does Taemin feels like they’re caught while doing something so wrong? Why does he feel so guilty? He quickly got all his things and alight the shuttle.

Minho, who’s barely getting his senses back followed the rushing Taemin off the bus.

--

Everyone unloaded they’re baggage from the shuttle’s truck except Minho since he technically brought nothing. There were two main rooms at Kai’s townhouse, one for the girls and one for the guys. Each loaded with double sized beds which Taemin finds problematic. Key would surely be sharing with Jonghyun while Kai would be on the master’s room of course. It’s his place after all. There are other guys but he’s not sure if he’s comfortable enough to sleep on the same bed with people he’s not very close with which leaves him with one person left. Minho.

--

“So settle your things guys, I’ll be at the master’s room if you’ll need anything.” Kai told the guys before leaving the boys room.

“Yah, wait!” Taemin nervously gasped drawing everyone’s attention to him, Kai just giving him the ‘What?’ look. “Can’t I stay with you?” He asked which made Minho pause the phone game he’s currently playing slowly turning his head up ready to shoot Taemin with daggers. This kid is toying with me again. ing brat.

Kai can’t help but laugh at Taemin’s random idea. “Yah! Why would you stay with me, you going to sleep with me?” He joked.

Minho got the tissue roll on top of the bedside table throwing it to Taemin. “Yah, just share the bed with me.”

“But —” But what if I find it hard once again to control my feelings? Share the same bed with you? Are you kidding Minho? I can’t promise I can restrain myself you ing tease!

“Stop acting like a teenage girl, Tae.” 

Taemin rolled his eyes and stamped his way out the room.

 

I can't promise to be a good boy. I can't promise to make no sin. 

 


Finally was able to update! I know it's been so long! I hope this update filler makes up a bit! I'll try hard to follow up with the next chapters quickly! Hoping to wrap this story soon! Sorry for adding another conflict in the story when I know I haven't answered many questions still. Hopes this don't get too boring for you, reader! Don't forget to comment subbies! And oh, who the hell told Taemin Irene is Minho's girlfriend? LMAO