XV. I Love You, Idiot

My All

"I hate you."


"I love you, too." Minho replied to the younger's empty blab. He pulled him once again, wrapping his arms around the boy he missed so much. "Right now I want to kiss you so bad."

"What-" Taemin was taken aback. As much as he wants to taste his favorite lips once again, this is something new to him again. He escaped Minho's long limbs around him, embarrased. "I-Min-"

"I'm telling you I want to kiss you so bad." Minho said as he holds both of Taemin's side in arm's length. "You have 3 seconds to push me away if you don't want to."

"3... 2..." He whispered as he approached Taemin closer. Minho was nervous. It's like a make it or break it point to him. The Choi Minho never gets nervous. But there he is, feeling like Jell-O few inches from his life.

"I swear Taemin if you let me kiss you there's no turning back. You--" And Taemin crashed his lips to his as he wrapped his arms around Minho's neck. 

...

Much to their dismay, they needed to breathe. And I swear both of them would rather kiss each other than breathe. If only their lungs could take it longer, they wouldn't stop. But their brains and system needed air. 

"Tae, that was--"

"That was a mistake Minho, really." And Taemin swears Minho's face turns horror as if all his blood was drained out. He can't help but laugh. "I'm kidding." Taemin pecked him a quick one before turning his back and walking back to the villa.

"Well, not a very funny joke." Minho said as he followed him.

"I don't care. Hurry, I need to check on Kai after what you've done." Taemin said as he brisk walked, subtly eyeing on Minho.

"But he hit me fir--"

Taemin then suddenly stopped from walking, turning his face back to Minho making the older startled. *gasp* "Well you were ing someone on the dance floor. Serves you right." He calmly sarcastically pointed out before continuing to walk fast back the villa.

And Minho's protests were ignored and long forgotten.

 

 


Taemin went straight to the kitchen area upon entering the villa. Minho following him like a shadow. Well a very y topless shadow. He grabbed some ice before dashing upstairs in their room - with Minho still following him closely.

"Aish! I knew it! You should've put ice on your face!" And the people in their room were all startled. Taemin's loud voice woke up the sleeping Donghae, even. Kai was sitting on his bed, playing with his mobile phone while Key and Jonghyun were busy - with each other.

He sat beside Kai, looking on his face a little closer to Minho's liking. And Taemin can't contain the naughty grin inside him seeing Minho all red radiating his jealousy. I should've made him jealous way back. 

"Aw! Can't you do it gently?" Kai protested as Taemin literally grabbed his chin and smashed the ice bag in his jaw.

"Yah! Stay still!" Taemin can't help but laugh. He doesn't even know what's funny. 

"Aw! Aw! I told you it hurts! Do! It! Gently!" And the only response Kai got was a smack in his head. Earning a laugh from Key and Jonghyun watching at the sidelines.

"Donghae is sleeping! You tard. Quit whincing!"

In the middle of the cute quarrel between the two. While both of them are busy laughing, and being all lovey dovey, Minho stood up from the bed he's sitting and was suppose to leave the room when Jonghyun noticed him. "Yah! You, where are you going?"

"Sleep." Minho replied without even looking back. That's when Taemin called his name. A little more rascal than what he wanted. "Yah! Take this! You should put ice in your face, too. I have more ice here."  Aish! He can be all sweet and funny to Kai and all I'm getting is a Yah! Wow. Way to go, Minho. 

"It's fine. I'm sleepy." Minho said. His lips on thin line, face not giving away any emotion.

"Should I call the girl on white bikinis to do it for you? Or you'll do it yourself?" Taemin spat. When he saw Minho still leaving the room, he added "I said take this with you!" while giving Minho the bowl with ice and a towel he could use. But Minho didn't budge. He exited the room, just like that. 

When he was already outside the room, behind closed doors, that's when Taemin let out a sigh. Grabbing Kai's hand, making him hold the ice packs, he stood up from Kai's bed. "Do it yourself. I'm sleepy." He was supposed to have his shower but not without Key asking him before he could even enter the bathroom.

"Yah, Taemin! What's up with you and Minho?"

"I don't know." He mindlessly replied.

"You don't know? What happened? Did you two make up or break up?"

Taemin leaned in the bathroom's doorframe before starting. "I told you, I don't know! He said he still loves me, I didn't push him away when he kissed me. But that doesn't mean we're back together as in together, right?"

"Then why did you nurse Kai when obviously, Minho, too, has his face swollen?"

"He deserves it! He was basically ing that earlier!"

"You even pushed him away."

"Aish, whatever! We're not even together, why should I care?" Taemin said in defense before quickly turning his back, slamming the bathroom door close.

 

It was almost 4 in the morning and Taemin can't sleep. One because the people in the other room were noisy watching a horror film. Two because he's been thinking if he pushed away Minho too hard earlier. If the boy kept his stubborn stance or did he put ice in his swollen face already.

Half an hour had past and he still can't sleep. Convinced that it's basically wasting time, he stood up from bed and went downstairs. He grabbed ice from the fridge, a band aid, a glass of water and painkillers before going upstairs, passing their own room, knocking at the next wooden door.

The door was opened with a girl named Jia. "Oh, Taemin what brought you here?"

"Sorry for waking you up-"

"Oh, it's fine! We just finished watching a horror movie. Are you looking for Minho?"

"Uh, well, yes." His cheeks red, embarrassed.

 

He quietly made his way to the last bed in the room where Minho is sleeping safe and sound. He stared for few seconds before placing the tray he's holding on the small table beside them. I can't even sleep thinking of you and there you are, snoring like a drunkard.

He gently pressed the ice pack on Minho's left cheeks were it's a red and swollen making the sleeping drunkard awake. He stirred from his sleep only to be greeted by Taemin sitting beside him. "Tae..."

"I told you to put ice before sleeping." He nodged his face a little harder making Minho whince.

"Why are you here?"

"Because you're a stubborn idiot and I hate you."

Minho can't help but let out a weak laugh. "Love you too." He positioned his arm around Taemin, wrapping him a little closer to his side.

"Why are there girls in your room? I thought there are separated room for ladies?" Taemin asked as he scoots closer to Minho.

"Yunho invited them to watch a movie. You do know you're sounding like a jealous boyfriend right now, don't you?"

"I'm not!" Again, Taemin hit Minho with the ice pack he's holding making Minho scream in pain. "Awwww!"

"Just shut up, okay?"

"It hurts." Minho replied with his face a little distorted from pain. Taemin then hurriedly carressed the part he hit. "Sorry." Before giving it a peck.

Minho grabbed the opportunity as Taemin was leaning into him. He wrapped his arms behind him and pulled his hand to make him lay down beside him.

"What are you doing?"

"Sleep. Unless you have something more exciting in mind." He grinned as he feels Taemin squirm in his arms. Taemin tried to remove Minho's arms by endlessly moving around. Wiggling off every part of his body, unaware he's giving Minho a very big problem.  "Minho-" 

Then Minho groaned, a very y one. Taemin then realized he's growing hard. He could feel it in his lower back. 

 

"Quit moving or I'll take you raw right here."


A/N: Because I want something light and cute right now. I hope you don't mind. Something light to make up the lack of update! Tell me should I stick on writing angst (because I write "painful" better) or you guys want a breathe of fresh air (and the fluff update is cute and sweet enough)? I'm so torn like I want to make things lighter but it feels like I when the update isn't "painful" lmao