XVI. Blame Me

My All

Minho's morning was colder than what he expected. Maybe because he dreamt of waking up with the familiar body in his arms. Maybe because he hoped for the warmth of his sunshine clinging onto him. But he woke up with the bed more spacious than what he remembered.

Taemin's morning was as confusing as he is. He was in love but afraid, happy but scared, thankful but doubtful. He squirmed around to have a good view of the person making everything as confusing as it is. Maybe seeing the face of a certain person peacefully sleeping will help him figure out what he really wants but seeing his frog sleeping, upon touching the perfect tanned skin, it torn every part of him even more. He wanted to kiss every part of Minho's face, but his inner self shouted at him. You must not easily give in! Let him prove to you he deserve another chance! He lightly traced the perfect noseline, the sweet puffy lips he could forever kiss, the to-die-for jawline. He was startled once again when he heard a siren inside his messed up head. Get a hold of yourself!

He slowly strangled the long limbs around him, quietly escaping the heaven embracing him. He tip toed his way outside the room. There goes the supposedly sweet like a honeymoon morning.

 

 

It was around 9 in the morning when everyone gathered up outside the villa with their suitcases and back packs. It was until the shuttle service arrived and everyone started climbing in the bus when Minho finally get to talk to Taemin since last night, only to be left once again.

He saw Taemin sitting alone in the right side of the bus when he seated beside him. "You weren't there when I woke up." But he realized he was being ignored when all he got was

"Yah, you can't sit there! I promised Kai we'll sit together."

"My morning was incomplete." There goes Minho and his sweet complains.

"Yah, I told you that seat is taken!"

"But I have no one to sit with." He even tried to be cute but to no avail. 

"Fine, I'll leave then." And Taemin pushed Minho as he escaped the inner seat with all his might, Minho grabbing his wrist ofcourse. With the most perfect timing, there comes Eunseo and her nasal voice. "Oppa, is that seat taken?" She asked as he pointed the now vacant seat beside Minho.

"No. It's vacant." Taemin spat as he pulled his hand away from Minho's hold leaving him once again dumb founded and lost. Eunseo shaking off his in front of Minho as she positioned herself beside him only to be ignored hard and clear.

Minho inevitably followed where Taemin will be sitting with his sight and quickly regretting the choice he made to look. His sunshine was smiling his brightest smile, looking so happy as he occupied the seat beside Kai. Few minutes he was all irritable and moody, now it's like he's having the best time of his life. 

As confused as Taemin is, there's Minho feeling lost. He just don't know what to do or what to feel. 
--


But then again he swept the pain and confusion away once they arrived in the university. With all enthusiasm left in him if there's even any, he approached Taemin (from behind) as they exited the bus as sneakily as possible. Covering Taemin's eyes with both of his hands.

"Let's have lunch together before going home."

"Yah, Kai! I thought you'll cook for me in your place?" He knew. Of course he knew. How can he  not know who's that deep voice is, his favorite sound. But he can't give in yet. He's not ready yet. So he turned around only to meet the pair of his favorite eyes, the darks orbs overflowing emotions he can't tell. "Oh, it's you." He tried hard to fake it. He tried harder to make it sound disappointed when deep inside he knows he wants nothing but to eat Minho as his lunch. Oh, I mean he wants nothing but eat with Minho. To spend any time he could with Minho.

"You have other plans I see." Minho tried to hide it. The hint of pain in his voice but misserably failing.

"Sorry, really but I promised Kai I'll drop by his place before going home today."

"It's fine." Because even though I say it's not fine there would be no difference. Because even though I say it hurts, you won't care. Because apparently, even though you said you still love me, there's someone else. There's someone else you'd rather spend time with, there's someone else you'll choose over me. Because that's how much you love me. Because that's the only amount of love you have left for me. But I'll keep on saying it's fine like I have a choice. I'll keep on saying it's fine because it's the only way to keep you here. I'll keep on saying it's fine to make myself believe it's fine when deep inside I know it's anything but fine. I'm anything but fine.

--

 

"Why are you here?" Those were Key's first words upon Taemin's third wheel appearance in his and Jonghyun's lunch date.

"To eat?" Taemin innoncently answered.

"You know what I mean. Quit acting like you don't."

Taemin can't help but roll his eyes. "Fine." He spat like a spoiled brat. "Minho asked me out for lunch but I told him I'll go to Kai's place. I lied. Now I don't have anyone to eat with. You know how much I hate eating alone so please let me third wheel your lunch date." He blankly spat before eating a spoonful of pasta. "And you!" He pointed his fork to Jonghyun. "Don't you dare tell Minho about this!" 

"Yah! I'm still older! And I'm still you senior how dare--" And Jonghyun's nag was cut short with his mobile phone ringing. "It's Minho."

"Hey, what's up?" Taemin and Key then stared at Jonghyun while listening to the one way conversation.

"Me? I'm with Key... and..." Taemin glared at him, a deathly one and as much as Minho is his bestfriend, his life is apparently important so he continued... "We're just having lunch."

And Jonghyun almost choked on everything he ate when Minho told him he's at a 24-hr bar drinking alone. "Yah! It's ing noon time and you're planning to get drunk? Wow." And the line was cut. Minho hunged up. Jonghyun's nag was the last thing he wanted to hear.

"Where's he?"

"Apink Club."

"That idiot."

--

 

"Taemin." Minho being shocked is an understatement because he doesn't know what to feel anymore.

There was Taemin, casually sitting in front of him again. "You didn't plan on dragging me here for lunch, did you?"

"Why are you here?"

"I could ask you the same question, Minho."

"I thought you'll go over Kai's."

"But you see I'm here."

"Then tell me why."

"Can't you just be thankful I'm here instead of sitting at Kai's dining table, maybe eating something edible than sitting here infront of an idiot, drinking alcohol at noon time." 

"Then why don't you just leave now and go to hell." Minho spat. Looking away. He just don't know what to do anymore like everything is messed up and he just doesn't know.

Taemin was utterly shock. Minho treating him this cold was new to him. Especially after he admitted he's still inlove with him. This is what you get for spilling the beans you still love him too easy. He told you he'll prove everything. He told you he loves you. Now the bastard's telling you to go to hell. "You know what? Go to hell, Minho. Just.. ing go to hell." I was here because I was ing worried and I wasn't suppose to feel like this but I can't help be worried because I love you and I hate myself for letting you make this me feel this way again!

Taemin can feel his tears streaming down his face and why the is he crying he asked himself. He wasn't suppose to look so weak but.. tears won't just stop.

"Don't start with the waterworks now, Tae. It's tiring."

"You're... you're tired of me?"

"No. I'm tired of all this! For how many ing months you told me you're over me. That you're with Kai, that you've moved on."

"I thought you knew how I'm still into you."

"That's the thing. You always tell me the opposite. I don't know what to believe anymore. Last night on the beach you said you still love me. You let me kiss you. But you're always about Kai!"

"Are you ing telling me now that I lied when I said I still love you, Minho?"

"I don't know, Tae. --"

"Don't you ing worry Minho, I won't do anything behind your back. I won't do what you've done to me, atleast."

"So this is about that night with Jessica now..." Minho spat, irritated.

"It's not about her! It's about us! How this wouldn't work out no matter how hard we try because ! How am I suppose to believe a cheating bastard--"

"Then I guess this cheating bastard should just give up now because no matter how much he try, he'll always be the cheating bastard who doesn't even deserve another chance." And Minho's first tear that noon streamed down his face.

"Min--"

"I'm not done, yet." He waived Taemin off. "I've given you pain Tae, I know that but this... everything is ing too much. You're treating me like a ing yoyo, you know that? You tell me you hate me, the next, you'll admit you still love me, you let me kiss you but the next thing I know, you're ing ignoring me again and you're all over someone else! How am I suppose to feel?"

 

 


"Can you blame me after what you've done?"


A/N: Because I'm extra emotional tonight and I don't know why so here's the update! lol I honestly don't know where this story is heading so please comment! Comment and comment, you have no idea how your comments keep me going, really. And thank you, 14upvotes and I wanna cry! lol