Chapter Fifteen

Dream Girls; Girl Group Story [Apply Closed]


]❝15 Dream Fifteen 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   March 2013

Yukari let out a small grunt as she stood on her tiptoes and stretched her arms as far as they would go to place the plastic bucket filled with ice cold water on top of the slightly open door. Making sure it was steady, she step back with a proud look on her face, but a light cough made her let out a horrified squeak as she turned around. 

Daehyun and Youngjae stood there with equally amused looks on their faces as Yukari flailed her arms widely at her sides. 

"It's not what it looks like, I swear. The bucket was lonely without it's buddy; the door, so I decided to reunite them and...you know, they're lovers so what they're doing is very intimate so don't look!" Yukari said all at once, her eyes wide. 

It was bad enough that because of the 'elder is in charge and the maknae does everything' rule, she was one stuck with setting up this little prank, which was one of the few things that Kairi approved of out of Minah's ideas.. However, it just got a hundred times worse because the door was the one that lead into B.A.P's dressing room. Just so happened that two members of B.A.P were standing right there. in front of her. witnesses to the prank that was meant for their maknae...

"Abort mission, Abort mission!" Yukari let out as she turned and tried to flee with her arms in the air. She really didn't get far when hands grabbed at her arms and she was being pulled the other direction. 

"Where are you going, Noona?" Daehyun asked as he pulled Yukari all the way back to Youngjae, who had no problem taking the bucket down from door and placing it on the floor, out of the way. 

"D-don't make me hapkido you, Jung Daehyun! I swear it will hurt and I will eat all the last fruit cup at the snacks table." At this, Daehyun stopped in his tracks, his face pale. 

"You wouldn't." 

"I would, so you have 2 seconds or I'll hapkido my way out." 

Youngjae rose a brow at this, "Noona...sorry to say this, but you don't look any way threatening...that and you're wearing a school uniform that gives off a innocent kind of vibe. Plus, Daehyun has been working out lately so he's much stronger now." 

Yukari pouted at Youngjae. "You can't tease your Noona like this, Yoo Youngjae! I'm older than you." 

"Sure, pouting like that convinces anyone that you're older than three years old." 

"Oh yeah, I'll show you! This is for teasing me!" 

Daehyun opened his mouth to speak, but didn't get to say a word when he found himself on his back on the ground, the breath suddenly knocked out of his lungs as he heard footsteps running away. Lifting his head, he took in the appearance of a surprised Youngjae with his mouth wide open. 

"What just happened?" 

"I have no idea..." 

"Fruit cup," Yukari's voice was loud and clear even as she turned the corner back into the photo room. "Come to Mama!" 

At this, Daehyun got up on his feet, his eyes narrowed, "That fruit cup is mine!" was his war cry before he ran off after the older girl. Youngjae blinked after him before his palm met his forehead. 

~~~~

Youngguk rose a brow at the leader of Dream Girls who took a seat in front of him. He shifted awkwardly in his chair when Kairi pinned him with a glare. Mentally recounting the events that happened all day, he couldn't figure out a reason why Kairi was giving him a glare like that. 

"Uh," he started, seeing that the girl wasn't making any move to say anything. "Can I help you?" 

"Your son is trying to seduce my daughter." 

Yongguk's eyes widened at the words before giving the younger girl a completely confused look, "Uh, sorry? Can you repeat that? My son?" 

"Yes, that tall lanky one. He's trying to seduce my youngest and most precious." Kairi repeated as she pointed an accusing finger at Zelo and Seulki as they were wrapping up their shoot with one more pose. 

"...Oh." was Yongguk's intelligent response, not really knowing how to handle the situation. 

"I do not approve of this." Kairi stated firmly and Yongguk didn't even get a chance to say anything when he was being called over along with the now awake and somewhat alert Hyun Jae. 

Kairi watched the older boy go before Minah came skipping in and took his seat. She grinned as she slid a phone onto the table completely encased in sticky gems with a design in the middle that was shaped to looked like Hello Kitty. 

"Bedazzled Zelo's phone case and squirted lemon in his water bottle when he wasn't looking, so it'll taste funny since he doesn't expect it." Minah stated and Kairi nodded her head. 

"Good, effective yet not that harmful. I think the bucket, the phone and the lemon would be good enough for now. We just need to corner him and get answers out of him." Kairi stated before she got up from her seat and Minah followed her lead. 

"By the way," the older girl started. "where's Yukari?" 

Minah shrugged her shoulders before there was a loud crash. The two whipped around just in time to see Yukari laughing like a mad woman as she ran away with a fruit cup high in the air with Daehyun chasing after her. A few seconds later, a panting Seungho ran after them, screaming something about diets. 

"Not surprised." Kairi said with a exasperated sigh as Minah let out a loud laugh, "I knew we shouldn't have left her on her own." 

~~~~

Song Yi approached Seulki as soon as Zelo left when Jongup called him over. The younger girl giggled before turned around and met Song Yi's curious gaze. After shrugging off the plotting circle of the unnies, Song Yi had took the time and monitored Seulki's shoot by looking at the pictures. It was surprising to Song Yi when Seulki looked completely and utterly relaxed. 

Usually whenever they had to take pictures, the first set were always filled with Seulki standing stiffly as she tried to get the feel of what she was suppose to. This time however, the first set and the many after that were effortless and relaxed with confidence that Seulki only found later on in most photoshoots and on stage when she took on the L.Kee persona. 

"...How was the shoot?" Song Yi asked first off, predicting that if she really asked the question she wanted to ask that the younger girl would shy away from her. 

"It was okay. I was uncomfortable at first, but Zelo helped me through it." 

Seeing an opening, Song Yi said, "Ah, that's good...You guys seem to be talking a lot before the photoshoot." 

At this, Seulki gave Song Yi a soft smile, "Yeah. We were talking about rapping. He was trying to teach me LTE rapping." 

"Oh really? It must be nice to be around someone the same age as you that has similar interests." 

Seulki nodded her head at his excitedly, something Song Yi hasn't seen too often on the younger girl especially these days. To be completely honest, Song Yi and Kairi had noticed the younger girl has been a bit down lately. It was pretty noticeable even to the airhead that was Yukari, but nobody really took the time to talk to her. 

At first Song Yi had thought maybe debuting wasn't what Seulki wanted, but whenever they performed, Seulki held the passionate fire that  all the girls had, so she had ruled it out. It was only recently that Song Yi had come to conclusion that Seulki wasn't confident enough and was comparing herself negatively too much to all the other members. After sharing this new found information with Kairi, the two girls thought to keep an eye on Seulki and try to cheer her up whenever the situation would let them. Sometimes it worked and sometimes it didn't. 

"I never met someone who was that experienced at LTE rapping before. It's fun and maybe we can add into the next Dream Girls' song." Seulki stated with a wide smile, excitement clear. 

Song Yi sniffed once, overwhelmed by the waves of happiness that was coming off Seulki's body before she reached forward and encased Seulki into a hug, "I'm glad." 

Confused, Seulki looked down at Song Yi before hugging her back. 

~~~~

"What did you learn today?" Sumi asked
with her hands on her hips as she stood over a pouting Yukari sitting on the floor. Seungho hovered behind his fellow manager, taking long breaths as he mumbled something about exercising more. 

"That running isn't good and I should ask you before I decide to eat things." Yukari stated obediently.  

"What else?"  Sumi urged on. 

"That I should share my food with my dongsaengs and I should stop causing trouble on set by being loud." 

"Good, now run along." Sumi shooed Yukari off which the girl let out a yay as she got up and skipped over to Minah and Kairi who were waiting for her off to the side. 

"Did you do it?" Minah asked curiously, referring to the bucket prank and Yukari nodded. 

"I did...but Youngjae and Daehyun caught me." Yukari said and gestured to the Youngjae who was approaching them.  

"So, is there something you girls need to tell us?" he asked, with his arms crossed to his chest. The three girls immediately shook their head before a loud yelp made them turn their heads. 

"Can water expire cause this tastes gross!" Himchan exclaimed before shoving it into Jongup's hands who sniffed at the bottle puzzled. 

"Hmm?" Youngjae hummed, with a raised brow. Yukari widened her eyes, looking left and right before she spotted Hyun Jae walking past. 

"Hey! Where you going, Hyun Jae!?" Yukari yelled before she swung an arm around the girl's shoulder. Hyun Jae narrowed her eyes and opened to protest, but Yukari quickly dragged the girl away without much problem. 

Kairi glared after her retreating form and hissed under her breath, "That coward." 

"You can't accuse us of anything! You have no proof." Minah stated, not really helping out the situation as Youngjae snorted before reaching into his pocket and pulling out the the Zelo's now bedazzled phone. Youngjae smugly pointed at phone before pointing at Minah's hand which was slightly covered by the same sticky gems. Kairi immediately glared at the other girl who started letting out nervous laughter as she hid her hand behind her back. 

"Uhh...SONG YI, HEY THERE." Minah shouted before speed walking towards the surprised girl.  Kairi suppressed the urge to slap the palm of her hand onto her forehead as Youngjae let out a snort of laughter. 

"I'm just saying this once," Kairi stated after a few seconds of silence. "I don't approve the future possibility of your maknae and our precious maknae being together. I don't think I ever would. " 

Youngjae rose a brow at her, "A little too possessive there, aren't you? Seulki might not even be Zelo's type."  

Kairi gasped at this, "What! What are you insinuating? Do you want me to hurt you cause Yukari isn't the only one who took Hapkido, you know." 

"Hey, hey. Noona, don't get mad." Youngjae said with his hands in front of, braced in a defensive position, "I just wanted to see if you wanted to make this all the more interesting by putting a bet in to see if they will get together or not." 

"Why on earth would I-" 

"I wager her secret stash of snacks that they won't get together." Yukari appeared to the left of Kairi with a determined look on her face. 

"No, how about Yukari's snacks and Kairi's secret sash of snacks that they won't get together." Minah added in, appearing right of the flabbergasted Kairi before her face flushed in anger. 

"You guys!" 

"Deal! I'll double whatever you guys have in total if I lose." Youngjae said before shook hands with Minah and Yukari then proceed to go over to his group mates. 

"I didn't agree to this." Kairi hissed out before Yukari and Minah wrapped their arms around their leader's shoulders. 

"Don't worry about it." Yukari started then which right after Minah took over, "he never said we couldn't intervene." 

~~~

After a fill day of photo shoots, Seulki and Zelo waved to each other as they walked off to their separate directions. Seulki didn't even walk two feet when she heard someone call her name. 

Turning around, she was greeted by the sight of Zelo giving her a wide smile which she had put into the cute category after spending the whole day together. 

"Here," he started before shoving a piece of paper into her hands. "This is my number...so you know, if you need help with the LTE stuff or if you just want to talk." 


At this, Seulki blinked up at Zelo a couple of times and she felt heat slowly rising on her cheeks. 

"O-okay." 

"Zelo! Hurry up, we're leaving." Yongguk called and with once last smile, the boy ran towards his bandmates. 


_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

I think I'm cursed or a complete idiot because I swore I uploaded this on Sunday...turns out I didn't and also it took me a few days to realize my mistake. Not the brightest one sometimes. 

The unnies are definitely not done with Zelo, poor kid and now there is snacks on the line, they'll probably be more serious. 

With the rapidly coming up of Chapter Twenty, I was thinking maybe doing something special for you all since we've all come this far. I was thinking of doing a special chapter where someone has a weird dream with weird things happening (Alice in wonderland theme?)  or something else. Something else being I have no idea as of yet. Any suggestions? 

( h a r l e q u i n. )