Dream Eight

Dream Girls; Girl Group Story [Apply Closed]

 

❝08 Dream Eight 
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   January 2013

Hyun Jae was extremely and utterly suspicious of Seungho.

 After his little 'mwahahaha' outburst a few days ago when they were recording, she couldn't shake off the feeling that he was planning something and whatever it was, it was probably going to be a pain in the for her. 

Though that was not on her mind that current day at the ungodly hour of 4 am, when she was rudely pulled out of bed (more like the couch where she refused to leave after a hard day of practice) and given little time to comprehend what was going on before she was shoved in to the backseat of the 'Dream mobile' as Minah and Yukari called it. 

"What's going on?" Kairi asked as she was shoved into the front seat next to tired looking Song Yi before a dead asleep Seulki was practically placed in her lap. 

"No idea, but too tired to really care." Hyun Jae responded as she leaned her head against the window; the cool glass not bothering her as she closed her eyes. 

"Oh! Are we going somewhere special, Seungho-oppa?" Minah asked as she pushed Yukari into the back seat before sitting next to her. Hyun Jae didn't even bother when Yukari cuddled into her side and leaned her head onto her shoulder. She mumbled something under her breath before the older girl went back to sleep. 

"Something like that, Minah. Don't worry about it" was the last thing Hyun Jae heard before sleep overtook her senses. 

~~~~

Minah was the first one out of the girls to wake up. 

She was a bit confused at first when she realized that she wasn't on her bed, but it quickly disappeared when she remembered that she had helped Seungho a few hours ago to get the rest of the girls into the car. 

Excitement quickly filled her senses as she turned her head to face outside the window. The first thing that greeted her wasn't the city or the modern high rise buildings, but trees that has a little hint of snow on them. 

She stared at the trees for a while, before she realized that they weren't moving. Getting up from her seat a bit, she leaned forward to get a better look at the driver's side of the car. 

"Seungho-oppa?" she called not seeing any sign of their manager before she plopped back into her seat, "I wonder where he went." 

In the front seats, Minah heard a small groan before Song Yi's head rose up from it's position against the window. The younger girl rubbed at her eyes once before she looked around in confusion. 

"Good morning." Minah greeted when their eyes met and Song Yi looked more confused than ever. 

"Good morning...Umm...How did we end up in the car?" 

"Oh! I helped Seungho-oppa early this morning to get us all in the car. I guess you were all so tired to remember. He said we were going to do something fun...I think." Minah explained and Song Yi tilted her head to the side as she looked at the driver's seat, "Even though he said that...he's not really here." 

"I see..." Song Yi mumbled, "I'm not really getting a good feeling from this." 

"Same here." Hyun Jae's voice was suddenly heard before the two girls looked over the now fully awake Main Rapper. Noticing Yukari clinging to her arm, she pushed her away into Minah, "I knew he was up to nothing good." 

"Doesn't seem like staying in the car is going to get us any answers though." Song Yi added. 

"Oh, then let's get out and look around. Maybe he went out for some fresh air." Minah suggested before the other girls agreed, seeing nothing else to do in their situation. 

After a few shifting position and climbing over seats and bodies, the three girls managed to get out of the car with a now awake Kairi, who woke up as soon as the cold air outside infiltrated inside. As soon as the girls got out, they were greeted by nature and a small shack off to the side. 

"...Yeah, I don't think this is helping." Kairi stated, "There's literally nothing around us." 

"Wow! Look at all the snow!" Minah exclaimed before she ran towards the front of the car as Hyun Jae stared after her with the words, 'Really? She's older than me?' plastered on her face. 

Song Yi also watched after Minah, who started to make a small snowball using some of the snow piled on the car when something on the wipers caught her attention. Walking over to it, she blinked when it was piece of folded paper which also caught the attention of Kairi as she jogged over. 

"A note? This isn't look too great for us..." she said as Song Yi started to unfold it. 

The two girls shared a moment of silence as they read the contents before letting out a synchronized, "eh?!" which made Hyun Jae come over. Grabbing the paper from them, her eyes scanned the contents which were soon crushed into an angry fist. 

"You've got to kidding me!" 

~~~~

Seulki's eyes widened after Kairi and Song Yi explained everything as Yukari blinked at them. 

"So you're telling me," Yukari started. "That we're stuck here for a day without technology, need to fend for ourselves with the resources  from the woods and then  sleep here overnight in this little shack with barely any heating." 

"How many times do I have to tell you?! Yes, all of that." Kairi snapped, her mood not really good at the moment as Song Yi sighed. 

"I'll kill him." Hyun Jae mumbled with narrowed eyes from her sitting spot in the corner of the room while Minah dug into the small refrigerator in the connected kitchen. 

"Bright side, there is food in the refrigerator and a small television with a karaoke machine." Minah reported before going towards the sink, "Though the television doesn't have any service and there isn't a stove...I guess we'll have to make a campfire then." 

"Campfire?" Yukari questioned, her eyes wide. 

"Ugh, great. Does anybody here know how to make a campfire?" Kairi questioned before she got the answer of silence, "Great. Just wonderful." 

"It can't be that hard though...the cartoons make it seem easy." Seulki added. 

Song Yi opened to say something before a loud gurgling sound was heard. 

"Ugh! I just realized I'm really hungry!" Yukari shouted before she plopped down on her side, curling slightly into a fetal position. 

"Let's start in that campfire quick then and make something tasty! I always wanted to try some camping trip kind of food." Minah said. 

"Yeah, I guess," Kairi mumbled before pointing a finger at Yukari, "Yukari, you and Hyun Jae go make a campfire while we set up some food to make." 

"Refused. I don't want to deal with that." Hyun Jae said and right on cue, Yukari's stomach let out a loud growl. Kairi frowned at Hyun Jae and Song Yi seeing the dangerous glint in Kairi's eyes, raised her hand. 

"I don't mind helping Yukari-unnie. Hyun Jae-unnie can just help with the food." Kairi looked like she was going to refuse, but Minah jumped into the situation. 

"It's almost noon! Wow, no wonder I'm so hungry! We should hurry and prepare the food." 

"Fine. Song Yi and Yukari go make a campfire while we prepare the food." 

"But..." Yukari started, but quickly closed when Kairi gave her the stink eye, "Never mind then..." 

After getting dressed for the coldness outside, Song Yi and Yukari left the house as the other four girls started to prepare for their breakfast. Seeing meat in the freezer, Minah suggested a meat dish which was met with approvals especially since meat was something they couldn't eat while they were currently on their diets. 

As they started to cut vegetables to go along side with the meat, Seulki took glances across from her at Kairi and Hyun Jae. The two refused to look at each other as they were engrossed in their work. 

"So..." Minah started with a bright smile, but quickly fell off her face when Kairi and Hyun Jae looked at her with frowns. "Actually...Nevermind then. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...haha...." 

Seulki flinched at the awkward laughter Minah let out which only seemed to add to the weird tension in the room. Quickly looking around, her mind scrambled to find something to get her out of the suffocating room. 

"Umm, Minah-unnie? Do you know where the bathroom is? I didn't see one before...so..." 

"Bathroom? No problem, let's go together. I needed to go too." Without letting anyone else say anything, Minah dragged Seulki away towards the direction of the bedroom, the only other room in the small shack along with a bathroom. 

'Thank goodness.' Seulki and Minah thought in unknown unison as they left. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N).

Just realized there was a lot of scene changes in this one...but no matter. What's done is done. 

Here is another quick update for you all, powered by the fact that it is spring break for me and I will have some time to sleep now! Yes! 

Just a quick side note for the users whose characters were chosen, if you would like to change your pairing for any reason or even no reason, please tell me! I really don't mind and will happily change it for you as long as they don't conflict with the other girl's pairings (as in the same guy)! 

In other news...Actually I have no other news...Other than, new fic coming out this week? Maybe? Meh. 

( h a r l e q u i n. )