Stronger

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

I've made up my mind! I'm happier now that I've given up on Wooyoung, as the saying goes, there are plenty of fish in the sea! Ha- ha- HA!

I've become much stronger, now that I've let go of him. I hope him and Taeyeon will be a happy couple. 

But he still is my friend, and I will always be there for him just like how he was there for me. Spring Break is almost over in a few days I wonder how everyone is doing?

My mom is worried for me, but I'm happy now maybe I was a little depressed a few days ago. But I'm happier now, I now think life is beautiful. The old Ji Eun is back! 

My mom called me from downstairs and told me to do some errands for her today since she was really busy for work, my mom was a buisnesswoman, and so was my dad.

I was usually alone at home, but that never stopped my parents realizing how depressed I had looked these past few weeks.

So I went out and it was getting pretty dark so I hurried faster to get to the grocery store.

Wooyoung's POV:

I had just woken up, I was laying on my bed in my room. I'm trying to remember what happened before I got here. I freeze and tears are falling down my face and I don't even realize it. It can't be.

I had last remembered Taeyeon walking away to her airplane to. .the States. She couldn't have left me, could she?

The harsh things she said to me are running through my head again, 'I don't love you.' I don't believe all of this, Taeyeon would never say that to me.

I took my phone and called her but it said.

Phone Speaker: This phone line has been disconnected.

I got into my car and drove to her house, there is no one everything there seems gone, abandoned.

I saw her neighbor outside of his house so I asked him.

Wooyoung: Where are the people that live in this house?

Neighboy: Oh they had just moved to the States yesterday.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, so it wasn't a dream I wish it had been.

I turn away from him and tears formed in my eyes and suddenly it started getting dark, I was sad and aggravated. Taecyeon texted me.

Text:

To: Wooyoung

Hey Wooyoung I heard what happened between you and Taeyeon. Lets go to the club tonight. Take your mind of things we're here for you.

From: Taecyeon

I went inside my car and drove to the club. I thought maybe if I get enough drunk maybe it'll make me forget her.