A Little Nudge

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

Wooyoung hasn't came to school, since Chansung asked us if we wanted to go to Jeju. Today we are going to be leaving for Jeju but will Wooyoung even come?

Wait why do I even care?! Haha, I'm really going crazy.

Wooyoung's POV:

Hmm, so today's the day huh? Everyones going to Jeju Island, well I don't care.

Author's POV:

Ever since Chansung brought up Jeju Island, Wooyoung's back to his old depressed self not caring about anything at all.

Will there be anyone? To help him get over Taeyeon?

2PM's POV:

Junsu: Okay guys, todays the day we're going to Jeju right? Taecyeon, Chansung you get Wooyoung, Nichkun have you packed his things?

Nichkun: Yes.

Junsu: Junho have you gotten our rooms ready and especially Wooyoung and Ji Eun's? -smirking-

Junho: Yeah yeah.

Taecyeon: But Junsu are you even sure Wooyoung and Ji Eun like eachother?

Junsu: Oh I know, they just need a little nudge to get it together you guys care about Wooyoung right?

Guys: Yeah. . .

Junsu: Well I think Ji Eun is good for him. Maybe if they start dating Wooyoung can forget Taeyeon and his past.

Taecyeon: Thats right. Come on Chansung lets go get him!

Chansung: -nodes-

Nickhun: Wait shoudn't we tell Jiyeon of our plan, so she understands.

Junsu: Already have. Muahahahaha. I'm too good.

Nickhun: Wow, you are scary.

Ji Eun's POV:

The doorbell rang, that must be Jiyeon she asked if she could come by my house and bring her things to help her pick what to wear so I agreed.

Jiyeon: Ji Eun! 

Ji Eun: Jiyeon! Okay lets go up to my room so you could show me what you're going to wear.

Jiyeon: YES, I need to look my best for my boyfriend! And so do you. -giggles- 

Ji Eun: Huh?

Jiyeon: Oh nothing Ji Eun nothing! So Ji Eun are you going to wear this to Jeju? -see's bikini

Ji Eun: Oh no, you know me Jiyeon I wouldn't wear things like that its only there because my mom just brought that into my room cause she heard I was going. 

Jiyeon: Oh okay. -phone rings-

Ji Eun: Oh wait up Jiyeon I need to get that.

Jiyeon: Oh okay you go get that! -looks at bikini-

*Flashback*

Junsu: We must make this the most sucessful trip ever for Wooyoung so he could forget his ex-girlfriend.

*Flashback End*

Jiyeon: -grabs bikini sticks it in Ji Eun's bag-

Ji Eun: So what are you going to be wearing?

Jiyeon: Oh I just forgot I already had help from my mom silly me, because right after I asked you on the phone my mom already helped me. 

Ji Eun: Oh well okay? -doorbell rings-

Ji Eun: Oh that must be the boys, they said they would pick us up since I said you would be here at my house.

Jiyeon: Great! Lets go!

Wooyoung's POV:

I was peacefully looking out my window until someone rang the doorbell. Ugh who could this be now.

I opened the door I was caught off guard, suddenly Taecyeon and Chansung took my hand and carried me to the car. What the hell is this?! Where am I going?!

I was inside the car, I needed to get out but I couldn't these two beasts where holding me down.

Wooyoung: I am not going to Jeju!

Taecyeon: Do you want to forget about Taeyeon?! Move on? Wooyoung this for fun not torture! Now put this on you're still in your pajama's!

I went silent there was no way I could respond to that I do want to move on but who will I move on to?

So I just shuted up and just put on the clothes.

I know these guys are up to something, but what is it? I better be alert this trip.