Love Again

Tired Of Waiting

Wooyoung's POV:

I woke up two hours later, Ji Eun was still asleep but when I first saw her sleeping she was laying down. Now she was sitting up, on her bed asleep. 

She couldn't have been awake while I was sleeping right? Aish Wooyoung, I should've been awake this whole time so when she would wake up I would be smiling back at her. I'm such a bad boyfriend.

At least I know she will be okay.

Suddenly I saw Taecyeon come inside, he said someone wanted to talk to me outside.

I wonder who it was, I walked outside I saw him, Thunder. I felt like killing him when I looked I saw him.

Wooyoung: What do you want. -pissed- 

Thunder: I just came here to say that I'm sorry I didn't meant to run her over. Don't worry you won't see me again, I will be leaving to France tommorow. I just came here to apologize and well goodbye.

I didn't have any words to say to him so there he left.  But I did believe in his apology he looked like he really meant it but I wouldn't stand it if he was close to Ji Eun.

I went back inside Ji Eun's room she was awake, I ran to her.

Wooyoung: Ji Eun!

I hugged her when she saw me, she smiled at me.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung I just wanted to let you know but that kiss was fake he pulled me into to it I don't like him at all that was nothing, the only person I really love is you.

Wooyoung: Haha arasso just next time, when a car is about to run me over don't save me okay? 

Ji Eun: NO! Haha.

Wooyoung: Fine but I'll push you out of the way before you get hit. 

Ji Eun: Haha fine.

Suddenly the door opened I guess everyone heard our conversation outside and found out she was awake so they came inside.

Ji Eun's parents were crying and hugging her I was suddenly happy to find out she was alright. Ji Eun I really do love you. 

The guys and me walked outside for Jiyeon and her parents to talk to her.

I looked at them why were they smiling at me like that?

Taecyeon: Yah Junsu, do you remember when Wooyoung looked like the world was going to end when Ji Eun was sleeping on the hospital bed? -teasing-

Junsu: YUP, I remembered ALL of it. -teasing-

Wooyoung: So, at least I care about her that much unlike you guys.

Chansung: You're not the only one I'd die if I saw Jiyeon like that! 

Nickhun: Our little Woo has fallen in love. -teasing-

Wooyoung: Well yes I have, I love Ji Eun. 

Junho: BAHAHAHA LOOK HE'S BLUSHING! THE GREAT JANG WOOYOUNG IS BLUSHING IN FRONT OF US!

Taecyeon: AHUHUHUHU you've grown so much son. -mother act- 

Wooyoung: I'm not your son and shutup! Ji Eun's parents might look at what noise we're making! -pushing Taecyeon away-

Junsu: So you care about what her parents say hmmm. -teasing-

Nickhun: I wouldn't be suprised he proposes to her this month. -teasing-

Taecyeon: AHUHUHU my little boy is getting married! -mother act-

Chansung: I wanna marry Jiyeon too!

Wooyoung: I'm surrounded by idiots.