Truth Or Dare?

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

WHY, why did I have to suggest that. 'I'd rather play the Truth or Dare game?!' Yeah right. I . Why did I have to open my mouth.

Author's POV:

Ji Eun was nervous for this game she wasn't very good at playing it.

But Wooyoung on the other hand was the other way around he was good, because one he drink shots easily just not alot all at once, and two he didn't really have alot of secrets.

But will it be the other way around this time?

Wooyoung's POV:

I didn't really care about the truth or dare game it wasn't really fun for me when I played. 

I looked at Ji Eun she looked nervous then it hit me. Hmm, so Ji Eun you must have alot of secrets.

Ji Eun: Yah why are you smirking?

Wooyoung: Oh nothing I just really want to play this game. -acting innocent-

Ji Eun: Hmph.

Junsu: ARE YOU GUYSSS READY? 

Author's POV:

Junsu had a special room for this game the thing that was so special about his little room was that if you wanted to leave you couldn't because the room was locked from the outside.

Junsu's POV:

I looked at Wooyoung he was looking at Ji Eun it was boring though. I decided to make him jealous tonight so I went up to Ji Eun.

Junsu: Ji Eun can I sit next you? 

Ji Eun: Haha sure Junsu Oppa!

Junsu: YAY! -hugs her- 

I looked at Wooyoung and saw him glaring at me but I ignored it, now we are having some fun. 

Wooyoung's POV:

What is Junsu doing?! That bastard he knows I like Ji Eun and he does that?! And what did she say Junho OPPA?! Yahh chincha I'm going crazy.

Wooyoung: Let's start already. 

Junsu: Okay Ji Eun truth or dare?

Ji Eun: Dare.

Junsu: Scream at Wooyoung saying, 'I LIKE YOU!'

Ji Eun didn't want to think she wasn't over him so she did it.

Ji Eun: I LIKE YOU! 

Wooyoung was shocked and was in awe when she said that. She looked so cute when she said it especially to him.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung truth or dare?

Wooyoung: Truth.

Ji Eun: Did you really enjoy that kiss you last had with Taeyeon? 

Wooyoung: No.

Ji Eun suddenly walked towards Wooyoung and put her face close to his and looked in his eyes and said.

Ji Eun: You are lying. 

Wooyoung was in shock she knew he lied. He did enjoy it but it was on accident he truly loved Ji Eun no one else, in his eyes no one could compare he could only see her.

Taecyeon: YAH WOOYOUNG, YOUR PUNISHMENT. -hands shot-

Wooyoung: Okay Chansung who do you love more food or your girlfriend?

Chansung: FOOO-R SURE MY GIRLFRIEND!

Jiyeon: Haha okay Junho I'll make either one hard so truth or dare?

Junho: Yahhh, why are you so mean? Fine truth.

Jiyeon: How many girls have you gotten pregnant?

Junho: I'll take a shot Taecyeon. Okay, Nickhhun truth or dare?

Nickhun: Dare.

Junho: Take of your shirt! BAHHHH! -drunk-

Nickhun: Okay, your turn Taecyeon truth or dare?

Taecyeon: Dare.

Nickhun: I dare you to drink a big glass of tequila.

Taecyeon: Yah, fine. Okay, Junsu do you like Ji Eun? Gah. -drunk-

Junsu: Yes.

Junsu turned to look at Wooyoung glaring at him, but he still just ignored it and asked Ji Eun.

Ji Eun: -shocked-

Junsu: Okay Ji Eun truth or dare? 

Ji Eun: Truth.

Junsu: Do you still like Wooyoung?

Ji Eun: -drinks a shot-

Ji Eun was dizzy and looked at Wooyoung, and said. Truth or dare?

Wooyoung: Truth.

Ji Eun: Did you really enjoy that kiss? -angry-

Wooyoung: Ji Eun I didn't enjoy it like how I enjoy your kisses she pulled me into it I really love you and only you.

Ji Eun: LIAR! 

She started punching him lightly in the stomach and started crying.

Wooyoung was touched at how hurt she was and how strong she was to keep it in her heart. He hugged her and they stopped the game when she started crying.

Suddenly Junsu came up to Wooyoung,

Junsu: You do know I don't like her right? -hands waterbottle-

Wooyoung: Yeah you scared me haha -drinks water- . . .yah whats in this, why am I getting drun-

Junsu: Push them in!

Suddenly the guys came out and threw them in the bed and locked them in AGAIN.

Wooyoung stared at Ji Eun he wasn't himself, and went on top of her and kissed her he started to ed her shirt. While she took off his pance. 

They kissed eachother passionately and the drunk Wooyoung whispered to her.

Wooyoung: I'll never let you go. -kisses her forehead-