Born Again

Tired Of Waiting

Author's POV: 

They headed to the beach but this wasn't fun for Ji Eun this was serious. To her she acted the whole way on she doesn't even realize she is on her way to break someone's heart. . .made for her.

Ji Eun was not the same at the time and Jiyeon couldn't help but feel someone was going to get hurt because of Ji Eun. They finally had arrived at the beach.

They got out of the their car's  and headed towards the water. Ji Eun and Jiyeon headed to the bathroom's to change.

But Ji Eun took her shirt right off before she entered the bathroom revealing the top peice of her bathing suit, and turned to tell the guys to wait for them, and walked away with a smirk on her face.

They were left in awe looking at her body.

Wooyoung's POV:

I waited for them to come out of the bathroom, a few minutes later she exited the bathroom with the same bathing suit she wore when I saw her in the bathroom. 

I smiled at her and she smiled back but it somewhat looked different but I didn't mind it. I led them to where the guys had been. She was standing next to me.

Everyone was looking at us as if we were a couple. She just smiled, but why does it feel different.

Chansung waved at us, and Jiyeon ran to him. 

I don't know why but I smiled, suddenly someone held my hand I looked down and it was Ji Eun's hand in mine. I felt like a little boys dreams just came true pretty childish but that was me at the moment.

She made me feel diferent.

She held my hand and ran towards them I followed her happily I forgot everything about Taeyeon when she was here with me, I felt like I was born again. 

We were in the water, and she smiled at me and threw water at me and I threw water back at her she threw more at my face and ran away to the other side of the beach.

Ji Eun you'll pay for that!

Author's POV:

They chased eachother for so long Ji Eun stopped and forgot why she was running. Wooyoung catched up to her and tackled her from the back. They fell down on the sand laughing happily.

Ji Eun was still in for the game so she did everything to make him fall in love with her. 

Ji Eun was on top of Wooyoung and their faces were centimeters apart they felt eachothers breathe on their faces Ji Eun looked at Wooyoung she lifted up her face like she were going to stand up, so she could catch Wooyoung off guard.

She looked back down at him, and kissed him he was shocked at what she did she wouldn't do that if it were her but he kissed her back and he enjoyed it, maybe a little too much.

They stood up while kissing and hugged eachother still holding onto the kiss. But Ji Eun ended it and smiled at him, and hugged his arm. They started walking back to where the guys and Jiyeon were.

Wooyoung has definitely fell for Ji Eun's game. But will Ji Eun realize that he really does love her and what she and Wooyoung have is what they call real love?