Love Ends

Tired Of Waiting

Thunder's POV:

I must get my revenge on Wooyoung for leaving my sister heartbroken. To killing herself its only fair if the same thing happens to him.

Thats why I used Ji Eun to break his heart, and now here I am ready to kill him.

I was in my car waiting for him to exit the school towards the sidewalk. I had vengeance burning through me he doesn't deserve to fall in love and be happy after my sisters death. This is all for you Dara.

Ji Eun's POV:

It was afterschool and my eyes were red and puffy from crying about Wooyoung. I have to find him and explain. He was walking out of the school. 

I ran to him and grabbed his hand.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung that kiss was nothing! I swear Thunder just pulled my face to his!

Wooyoung: LEAVE ME ALONE JUST DISAPPEAR ALREADY!

Ji Eun: Wooyoung I'm sorry!

Suddenly I saw a car coming at Wooyoung I ran to him with all of my strength and pushed him away, and then I suddenly out.

Wooyoung's POV:

I felt Ji Eun's hands push me out of the sidewalk, then I heard a loud crash. It couldn't of been her, I refused to turn around. I was now regretting why I had been so harsh to her.

Tears are falling down my face, I turned around and saw Ji Eun on the ground bleeding to death.

I waited so long that someone already called the ambulance and they were here.

I couldn't believe my eyes I looked at the driver inside it was Thunder how could he? He looked shocked and frozen, he will pay.

I looked back at Ji Eun and started crying harder to see my girlfriend in my hands about to die. 

I got inside the van with her to the hospital, I was grasping her hand tight. Its all my fault if I didn't listen to what she had to say she wouldn't be here.

Why did I tell her to disappear I didn't mean those words, I just said them out of hatred.

We were at the hospital I didn't want to let go of her hand but I had too, I couldn't believe what happened. 

What happens if she dies I couldn't live with myself. . .I would kill myself.

Author's POV:

Thunder went home, he went inside her sisters room. All of her things were there still untouched.

He took her picture and something fell out of the frame another picture of her and Wooyoung.

But what Thunder didn't know was it wasn't the same Wooyoung he knew in highschool, but a different person.

Tears fell out of his eyes, from what the note said in the back she had wrote, 'I miss you.'

He felt bad for what he did, and he got someone hurt someone he secretly cared about, Ji Eun.

Will Ji Eun live? And will Wooyoung be able to live with himself if she doesn't?

Will their love end? Or will they love again?