If You Want

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

*At The Hotel*

I'm having second thoughts of my plan. When I kissed him at the beach it felt like a real kiss, and everything felt so real.

What if he really does love me and this plan will just drift us apart? But he's a player he will just play me again. I don't know anymore I just want to be alone now. 

I like him. . .ALOT, but I don't want to get hurt. I wish he could just tell me his feelings for me so I could love him already.

We were back at our room I couldn't help but look sad he looked at me.

Wooyoung: Whats wrong Ji Eun?

Ji Eun: Oh nothing really. -fake smile-

He grabbed my hand and waist and looked into my eyes. My eyes were getting watery while I looked into his.

Suddenly he kissed me I started to cry, Jang Wooyoung please don't play me.

Wooyoung's POV:

I kissed her, I didn't know why but its like my body took control of me I ended it and hugged her she was crying it reminded me of Taeyeon I hugged her, and said.

Wooyoung: I love you Ji Eun.

I was testing her if she would leave me, but I suprised she hugged me harder and said.

Ji Eun: I love you too Wooyoung. 

I smiled she really does love me. 

Wooyoung: Yah why did you cry? -teasing- 

Ji Eun: Cause you're a player! and I was sad I thought you didn't feel the same way for me like I did today.

Wooyoung: So you had feelings for me all along hmmm. -teasing-

Ji Eun: Yah! -pushes him off the bed-

She was on top of me, but its my turn to lead this. I pushed her to the other side of the bed and now I was on top of her, and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Wooyoung: In case you didn't hear me the other time well, I'm sorry to keep you waiting I just want to be with you. 

Ji Eun: Oh. -shocked- 

Ji Eun's POV:

Hmmm, I remember this from somewhere. 

*Flashback*

Wooyoung: I'm sorry to keep you waiting, I just want to be with you now. 

*Flashback End*

Ji Eun: Oh. I remember that I had a dream and you did the same thing. 

Wooyoung: It's because I did that to you while you were asleep.

Ji Eun: YAH!! Why are you messing with me while I'm asleep! -turns the other way around-

Wooyoung: Arasso, arasso I'm sorry now lets go to sleep. -hugs her back-

Ji Eun: I better not end up in the morning. -hugs him back-

Wooyoung: Well if you want. -smirks-