Fall For Me

Tired Of Waiting

Taeyeon's POV:

I got out of my plane, here I come Wooyoung. Today was the weekend, so I decided to go to my school and enroll in to be a student there I wanted to suprise him tommorow.

Author's POV: 

Taeyeon is coming back to see her boyfriend tommorow at school. But she is so excited to see him, the day SHE broke up with HIM was all just a blur now.

That she had no right at all to call him her boyfriend anymore he was not her's anymore, and it was never forever for their relationship.

Who will be suprised Taeyeon, or Wooyoung? Or Wooyoung and Ji Eun?

Wooyoung's POV:

I wanted to make me and Ji Eun's relationship closer so I bought couple rings for ourselves. It was engraved inside, 'I love you forever Jang Wooyoung.' and his said, 'I love you forever Lee Ji Eun.'

At least now people wouldn't dare to go close to her to have my ring on her finger. 

*Next Day School Starts*

I saw her, she turned my way and smiled at me and waved.

She looked gorgeous wait she always does she's my girlfriend I was a proud boyfriend to have her she was smart and the most gorgeous woman on earth.

I walked towards her smiling back.

Wooyoung: Ji Eun are you okay now?

Ji Eun: I'm fine I'm fine!

Suddenly I kneeled down to her she looked suprised. I took out the ring, haha I'm so cheesy.

Wooyoung: Ji Eun can you be my official girlfriend forever?

Ji Eun: Haha yes Wooyoung yes! You're so cheesy it suits you.

I put the ring on her finger and hugged her, I'm finally happy nothing can come between us.

Taeyeon's POV:

I was going to go behind Wooyoung to sneak up on him until he walked towards a girl, wait is that Ji Eun?!

I couldn't believe what I was seeing he was putting a ring on her finger, but it wasn't for marrying eachother but. . .couple rings?

So he's dating her. .I will get you back my Wooyoung, 

I stared angrily at them from afar while they started walking into the school hand in hand. That should've been me in his hand I was ready to get him back.

I was burning with anger, so those five idiots kept this from me huh? Well they better keep their eyes open, I can take Wooyoung back in a heartbeat. He will fall for me.

And Ji Eun, you better be even more ready.

I ran to them secretly and saw that they went different ways Ji Eun went to the bathroom while Wooyoung went to class. I followed Ji Eun into the bathroom.

I pretended to wash my hands next to her when she exited her stall.

I looked at her through the mirror she looked back at me shocked.

Taeyeon: Long time no see. So how are you and Wooyoung? 

Ji Eun: Taeyeon? Is that you? Well. . .me and Wooyoung are-

I slapped her in the face and she fell to the ground, I looked down at her

Taeyeon: Wooyoung and you are what? You should really stop dating him unless you want something to happen to you or one of your little friends, maybe even your family. -smirks- 

Taeyeon: OH and don't tell Wooyoung anything about me here unless you do want that to happen. -walks away-

Ji Eun's POV:

I was left in shock on the floor. But I was worried too, I didn't really know Taeyeon, but I knew people never messed with her even guys.

But I was scared to hear that something would happen to my friends, and my family. She wouldn't really do that right? 

I wasn't sure but I didn't dare tell anyone anything of what just happened.

I was worried what was she going to do? I don't know but I was afraid of what would happen to me and Wooyoung's relationship.

I mean what if he breaks up with me before I break up with him for Taeyeon?

I didn't want to leave him but I didn't want anything to happen to him or anyone else.

If he really did love me well.

I'm sorry Wooyoung but I can't stay by you side for now. . .maybe even forever.

I started crying silently I wiped my tears away. I have to break up with him. But something inside me was stopping me from doing it.

I was seriously late to class I passed by a hallway, and there I saw them both Wooyoung and Taeyeon kissing and he wasn't even pulling back after two minutes of watching them.

I was hurt. I turned around and walked away.

Wooyoung's POV:

I saw Taeyeon when I was trying to find Ji Eun, this can't be her she can't be here I was shocked. She can't be here she's in the States. She smiled at me and walked towards me.

Taeyeon: Long time no see Wooyoung.

Then she kissed me I couldn't help but enjoy it and kiss her back, we were kissing for about five minutes until I realized what I was doing.

I pushed her away.

Wooyoung: I'm sorry Taeyeon but I already have a girlfriend.

She smiled at me and walked away, I heard her say something but I just couldn't hear it.

Taeyeon: Not for long.