Gotten Through

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

I didn't see Wooyoung anywhere when I was walking to class.

I would usually see him walking the other way of his classroom when I walked to mine, but I didn't see him.

I guess he's still in shock that I already had my first kiss, and it was with him. Hmph, better be in shock.

I sat down on my seat and saw someone sitting on the seat to the left of me. Who is this? No one ever sits there.

Then I realized it. It was Wooyoung! Why is he going to class now I thought he didn't care?! He turned to me and said.

Wooyoung: Hi Ji Eun, I never knew you liked me. -smirks-

Wait what?! He knows I like him, well I USE to like him right?

But how does he know? It couldn't have been Jiyeon she's my best friend and she's always there for me and she's not that type of person, to tell my secrets.

Then it hit me.

*Flashback*

Wooyoung: You said we'd be together forever but no you lied are you happy now?! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!

Ji Eun: I never lied to you! You're the one that didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend and I ended up liking you WHILE YOU LOVED SOMEONE ELSE!

*Flashback End*

So he remembers huh? Well he should definitely remember that he kissed me, let alone ALMOST ME!

Ji Eun: Hi Wooyoung! I never knew you gave me my first kiss. -tease-

Wooyoung: Would you like to know who will give your 3rd one? -smirks-

Teacher: WOOYOUNG JI EUN ARE YOU INTERRUPTING MY CLASS?!

Ji Eun & Wooyoung: -quiet-

Wooyoung's POV:

Wait why am I going to class, I don't even care about my future. Plus, I don't even like her.

But I have the urge to always protect her, and treat like if she were my girl. But she isn't my girl. What is wrong with me?

Will she be the one that gives me the chance to move on and forget about her? Well  I can never forget about Taeyeon I loved her so much, but these feelings of mine for Ji Eun are growing.

Are these the feelings you call love?