Reunited Forever?

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

I wope up my head was still hurting from yesterday ugh. How did I get home yesterday?

I touched my chest and I suddenly realized that I didn't have anything on but my underwear.

I looked to my left and saw Wooyoung laying in bed next to me he turned his body and, WHY IS HE TOO?!

WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?!

*Flashback*

Ji Eun: Yahh, did you really enjoy that kiss?!

Wooyoung: Ji Eun I didn't enjoy that kiss like yours she pulled me into it I really love you and only you!

Ji Eun: LIAR! -starts crying-

Wooyoung: Yah what did you put in this I'm getting dr-

Junsu: PUSH THEM! 

*Flashback Ends*

I only remembered peices of the scene but it was enough to make me scream. But then I remembered what Wooyoung told me last night.

Wooyoung: I'll never let you go.

I looked at him, and smiled I forgot about our fight right when I looked at him. 

Ji Eun: Wooyoung I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. I love you. 

My body took over me and I suddenly kissed him in the cheek.

Wooyoung's POV:

I was awakened when I felt someone kiss my cheek I opened my eyes slowly and saw Ji Eun kissing my cheek while her eyes were closed.

I smiled when she turned around to look for her clothes. I hugged her and said.

Wooyoung: I'll never let you go I'm sorry, but I love you. 

Ji Eun: Really? I'll hold on to what you said. Haha I love you too.

Wooyoung: So are you still mad at me? -puppy eyes-

Ji Eun: Haha yes! -playful-

Wooyoung: YAH!

Ji Eun's POV:

He went on top me of again. I looked at him, and smiled and said.

Ji Eun: Forever.

He kissed me, I put my arms around his neck and looked at him and he said.

Wooyoung: Together.

We got our clothes and he helped me put back on everything I smiled at him. I was buttoning his shirt while he buttoned mine, I was smiling at him.

I suddenly felt like I was his wife at the time and I hugged him. 

We opened the door and we walked to Junsu's room while he was holding my hand. He ran to him and said.

Wooyoung: Thanks man.

Ji Eun: Yah why are you saying thanks man?! You were mine all along. -smirks-

He ran to me as I tried to run away but he already hugged me from the back and said.

Wooyoung: I will always be yours and you will always be mine.

I smiled and said.

Ji Eun: We will be reunited forever.

I kissed him this was a special moment for me. .our moment. 

Author's POV:

Will anything stand in the way of their love? Will they really be reunited forever and more importantly will they be eachothers lover forever?