Magic

Tired Of Waiting

Wooyoung's POV:

Where am I? This place is not at all familiar, and this pillow feel so soft, WAIT. This pillow is a girl? Is this Taeyeon who is she?

Author's POV:

Wooyoung had just awaken, he suddenly see's a woman sleeping beside him which is Ji Eun.

Before Spring Break had started Ji Eun had lost a bit of her weight and did a make over for herself. She now looks beyond beautiful, so beautiful Wooyoung does not recognize her at all.

She did this so people in her school would stop making fun of her but her friend Jiyeon was always her best friend no matter what, and Wooyoung was always there for her. 

She wants to show them she could look just as gorgeous as them maybe even better.

Wooyoung is captivated by her beauty he is slowly forgetting his past with Taeyeon by just looking at her beauty, it was like magic. But he can never forget what Taeyeon said and that disables him to move on.

Wooyoung's POV:

I don't recognize her at all, after a few minutes I suddenly remember.

*Flashback*

Ji Eun: YAH! Get off me, are we gonna stay like this forever? GET OFF ME!

Ji Eun: YAH WOOYOUNG SNAP OUT OF IT, ITS ME JI EUN!

Wooyoung: You said we'd be together forever but no you lied to me are you happy now?! I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!

Ji Eun: I didn't lie to you! You're the one that didn't even tell me you had a girlfriend and I ended up liking you WHILE YOU LOVED SOMEONE ELSE!  

*Flashback End*

Wooyoung's POV:

I laughed quietly when I remembered what she had said. I was suprised I never knew she liked me I smiled at the thought.

I remembered something else I touched my lips, I kissed her?

But I will never be happy again. . .will I? This pain in my heart will always be here to remind me of her.

I looked at Ji Eun, and said to her while she was sleeping.

Wooyoung: Ji Eun I'm sorry I never realized your feelings for me but I can't love you just yet, my heart still belongs to her.

Ji Eun's POV:

I had awaken when I heard someone laughing quietly beside me, it was Wooyoung. I was about to get up and explain why we were in the same bed until I heard him say something.

Something that made me want to cry again.

Wooyoung: Ji Eun I'm sorry I never realized your feelings for me but I can't love you just yet, my heart still belongs to her.

Why am I sad again? I thought I was over him? I don't like him anymore, I have given up. There is no reason for me to be sad again he was never mine and to him I was never his.