Peace To Love

Tired Of Waiting

Ji Eun's POV:

*Back Home*

When we got back to school me and Wooyoung started dating eachother.

Everyone was jealous and said it wasn't fair for the school's prettiest girl, and the school's hottest guy to be dating eachother.

But me and Wooyoung didn't mind what they said we took it in as a compliment. 

Wooyoung was back to normal again he started go to class, and did really well in school. He started getting grades just like mine.

Haha who knew my boyfriend could do it. I was proud of him, I always wanted him to do well in school to make his own future.

I wasn't walking with Wooyoung to lunch today he said our classmate Lee Joon needed some help on something really quick I wasn't jealous of Lee Joon hell no he's a guy. 

Suddenly I saw Thunder not too far away from me he started walking towards me. 

Thunder's POV:

*Before School*

Thunder: Lee Joon so is everything ready did you ask Wooyoung to go with you?

Lee Joon: Yeah, but are you sure Ji Eun walks that hallway?

Thunder: Yes, she walks past that hallway everyday before lunch.

*Now*

Thunder: So you ignore me now that you're dating him?

Ji Eun: I'm not ignoring you Thunder I'm ju-

Thunder: JI EUN I LIKE YOU.

Ji Eun: Thunder. . . I'm sorry but I'm dating Wo-

I pulled her face towards mine in order for her to kiss me, Wooyoung and Lee Joon should be coming now anytime, and there they were staring at us. Right on time. 

Ji Eun's POV:

I saw Wooyoung at the end of the hall looking at us. His eyes looked like he were about to cry but I didn't do anything it was all Thunder.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung it was noth- 

Wooyoung: Its over.

Ji Eun: -crying-

Thunder: Ji Eun I'm sorry.

Ji Eun: GO AWAY.

Thunder: -walks away- 

Author's POV:

Thunder didn't really mean to hurt Ji Eun. He didn't realize that his plan would hurt her this much. But Thunder wanted revenge for his little sister Dara. 

When Wooyoung was a player he had come across Thunder's little sister Dara and had broken her heart.

Dara was very heartbroken and had killed herself. 

Will it be peace to their love or peace in their love?