Never Leave You

Tired Of Waiting

Wooyoung's POV:

I was waiting in the hospital, I still couldn't believe at what had just happened. Suddenly I saw Jiyeon and Ji Eun's parents coming my way. 

They hugged me, and asked of what was happening.

Ji Eun's Parents: Where is our daughter, will she be okay? -crying-

Wooyoung: I'm- not sure. 

I tried to hold my tears as hard as I could. But I couldn't any longer, tears were falling down my face like a waterfall.

Her parents comforted me I couldn't help but cry harder on their shoulders.

Jiyeon was sitting down crying silently. It was all a shock to us. I was thinking beyond what if she died. She can't die, she just can't.

I never realized how easily people could die, until this happened.

The doctor came out and said we could come in, we immediately asked about Ji Eun, he said she had lost alot of blood, but she would be okay.

I ran inside her room, I felt like crying all over again when I saw her lying on the bed. I know she was going to be fine but what if something else happens what if she won't be okay?

I felt someone touch my shoulder, it was Taecyeon and the guys. They were here?

I turned around and I hugged them, I didn't know what else to do. 

Everyone left so I could have some alone time with Ji Eun.

I touched her hand, next thing I knew I was bent down on the floor crying my eyes out. I whispered to her ear and said.

Wooyoung: I will never leave you Ji Eun, I'm. . .sorry, I love you.

I sat on the chair and pulled the chair closer to her. I was staring at her for a long time praying for her to just open her eyes for me, but I had suddenly fell asleep.

Ji Eun's POV:

I was faintly waking up when I felt someone's head on my hand. I tried to open my eyes slowly. I looked down at my hands, and saw Wooyoung sleeping I smiled at him.

I tried to remember why I was here in the hospital suddenly I remembered the crash and what happened. I felt sorry for Wooyoung he must've been worried sick all this time for me.

But who was in the car trying to run him over with the car? It looked like it was his intention to run him over.

I have to explain to him what happened between me and Thunder was nothing.

But he looked so peaceful sleeping I sat up and watched him sleeping, again I must say but he looked so peaceful.

I heard that when people are sleeping they could still hear their surroundings while they're asleep so here goes.

Ji Eun: Wooyoung, the kiss you saw of me and Thunder wasn't real he pulled me into it and don't be worried I'm still here with you, forever.

I had fallen asleep while I was watching him sleep. I didn't even realize he was holding my hand, when I woke up. We must really be one, together. . .forever.